• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Like a wirless internet that I need to hook up, several net conversations, this thread, I just got an infraction point on the forums, and an annoying amount of sound blasting away at me.

Dang, I'm just on this site and youtube! I feel boring now.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Speaking of Sigs, were's Cless?
I can't WAIT to see his new sigs he's made for Blood? and Tak!
Oh, and himself.
The clan artist. XD

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Slightly less than a hlaf an hour to go everybody! Finally,I'm going to be able to see an update as it happens!

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Whats with the big surge in music fans? I mean,its nice and all, but I'd rather see a stage or item(although I'd be content with music.)

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i love music however i'm feeling something unpredictible like a crazy AT that will make people cry or shout in glee

Forgotten Twizzler

Smash Cadet
I think Final Destination will remain as the neutral stage that doesn't change in Brawl. Hopefully it'll get just as good of a makeover as Battlefield did.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I think Final Destination will remain as the neutral stage that doesn't change in Brawl. Hopefully it'll get just as good of a makeover as Battlefield did.
I think they should give Final Destination a hardcore futuristic rainbow theme, to pay homage to Rainbow Road and all of it's clones (Mario Kart, F-Zero, Kirby Air Ride, Excite Truck). Give it a rock remix of the Rainbow Road music, and have ShyGuys in go-karts, F-Zero racers, random Kirby enemies on Warp Stars, and Excite Trucks racing by on a track in the background.

= win.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace

Actually,I like Final Destination just the way it is. I hope they don't touch it except making it look more detailed.(although they probably will )

Blackadder

Smash Master
10 mins guys!

We've come to the end of another loooong DP day.

Good work guys! (;

@Chib.
this is your first update you've seen in person right before your eyes?
Hold on.
It's such a nerve racking thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom