• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm doing a thousand things at once, and I have some random guy on MSN asking about the Dawn patrol.

Is it one of you lot?
Oh, nm.
Its all chic now.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
How 'bout something totally unexpected for tonight...

Like, clips of the announcer saying stuff and making them sound a hundred times more exciting than they actually are...

Blackadder

Smash Master
How 'bout something totally unexpected for tonight...

Like, clips of the announcer saying stuff and making them sound a hundred times more exciting than they actually are...
Lmao.
That would be neat.
Nah, it's time for a Music helping I think..

@Chib Chic=french word basicly meaning "Stylish"
(I just like to say it)

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I have to retire early tonight team.My computer keeps freezing.:( I'll be back by sunday (hopefully tomorrow).My prediction is an item,music,or stage.Well,Got Blood? is retiring for the night.See you next time Dawn Patrol!

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I have to retire early tonight team.My computer keeps freezing.:( I'll be back by sunday (hopefully tomorrow).My prediction is an item,music,or stage.Well,Got Blood? is retiring for the night.See you next time Dawn Patrol!
Bummer. Bye GB?

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
after seeing bowser i wonder how realistic dk and yoshi will be it's hard since they need to combine awesome graphics without making them realistic and creepy

i mean what can they do make yoshi's tongue slimier?

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
just watch they'll show dk stage/ music today and double update yoshi and dk right after E3 just to screw with us

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
cmon blackadder what's wrong with a series that shows how fun slavery is lol

nintendo sure can make anything cruel and evil look comical

murder, kidnapping, cannibalism, slavery, etc

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Sakurai should give us the Eggman Assist Trophy the day before E3. He could fly in on his wrecking ball mech from Sonic 1 and bash up the field a bunch.

That would be such a great teaser.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm almost ready to start making more sigs. Gotta go download some fonts and brushes, let psp finish downloading, restart, then I'll be able to start. So, besides tak and got blood, who else is in need of a sig?
no one, I think...

@Donkey.

I never thought of it like that! lol

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Yes, hopefully "hint music"
..just not Pikmin...please NOT Pikmin...
Oh god, not this again....

Oh yeah, we'll see. If Captain Olimar is in,once I get a Wii and Brawl and everyone from Dawn Patrol is wi-fi smashing I'm going the first thing I do will be playing against you with him. Chibirobo FTW!

Forgotten Twizzler

Smash Cadet
I'm putting my money on a stage. Hopefully either one we haven't seen before ( I would LOVE a Zelda or Metroid stage) or the Fire Emblem stage.

Edit: @Chibirobo: That game looks pretty cool. If only Brawl would have that many characters :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom