• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salaad

Smash Ace
It's a day where we "celebrate" our independence, but we are actually polluting the ozone. I mean helping out with greenhouse gases xD

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Yay for ozone pollution. You forgot the spike in permanent hand injuries. Yay for firecrackers not being very agreeable with hands!

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Hey, thats pretty awsome. (the sig)
Did you request and/or main G&W?

I'm a big G and W fan,he was one of my mains(along with the ICs, Jigglypuff,Roy,Mario and Ganondorf). I've won local tourneys with him(but just people in my town)

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm a big G and W fan,he was one of my mains(along with the ICs, Jigglypuff,Roy,Mario and Ganondorf). I've won local tourneys with him(but just people in my town)
Thats still not bad...
At least you've been to a tourny... ):

But thats why Online is my Jesus.

Salaad

Smash Ace
Beyond Petroleum FTW.

I want Brawl to come out already!!! I'm gonna Freeze myself and wake up when it comes out!

Blackadder

Smash Master
Hang on, so, I have a Dawn Patrol sig, Chib has one, and Donkey has one..
Oh, and fanwigie is making his own.
So...Salaad, Got Blood?, and dragon are in need of Sigs then.
Oh, and Cless himself.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
go buy RE4. right now.

you dont deserve to own a gamecube or a wii if you havent played it yet.
I wanted to buy RE4 for my Wii.It's only 30 dollars and the amount of gameplay is undeniably endless.Go get that game blackladder.You haven't lived till you've played RE4.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...Too bad Sakurai is already anti-guns with this game, as we've heard regarding Snake. I guess he could be turned into a fistfighter or w/e, but I thought shooting up zombies was the whole point of RE4 (even though I've never played it...>_>)

But yes, a mighty-bad mofo indeed. :)

Blackadder

Smash Master
...Okay, confession time:
I haven't ever played ANY halo game.
I haven't ever played ANY RE game.
Nor Final fantasy.

All of these shame me.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
...Okay, confession time:
I haven't ever played ANY halo game.
I haven't ever played ANY RE game.
Nor Final fantasy.

All of these shame me.
Confession time as well:

I've played both Halos.Both enourmously overrated.
I've only played RE4 (beat it as well)and I need it for Wii now.
I've never played FF either.

Buy RE4 too or I kill you.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'm with you, Blackadder...only difference is that I've PLAYED Halo before...but only a handful of times and just suck at it.

But that's what I get for being a Nintendo fanboy...who just hasn't gotten around to picking up RE4.

Salaad

Smash Ace
Meh..GTA is the same old crap over and over again...If you think about it.
Dialogue from GTA..

-Yo dogg
-Yo homie
-want to join my gang?
-fo sure.

The very next day....

-Yo dogg
-Yo homie
-want to join my gang?
-fo sure.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I'm back,me and my old man were in a contest to see who would get the more answers right on "are you smarter than a fith grader?" I lost,badly .:chuckle:

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Halo 3 + Brawl + GTA IV + MGS4 + FFXIII > everything, even any of the previously mentioned on their own.

Why people are so narrow minded when it comes to gaming is beyond me.

Salaad

Smash Ace
I'm telling you..I played Halo 3 Beta, and it was fun....for a day. I ended up only playing it for a week and then ditching it to play SSBM..I would play the Halo 3 story though..Yes, I do prefer Long-lasting games unlike Halo because my friends and I end up only playing it for an hour..

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Halo is fun,but the story modes are immensly short and somewhat boring.The only thing it has going for it is online play.

Salaad

Smash Ace
Even the online play is ******** because you have people that mod their Xbox. -.- Well, Halo 3 is the last one. Brawl is just the begining (OF A WHOLE LOAD OF FUN!!!)

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Not really. In case you missed it, Sakurai said he won't be making any SSBs after Brawl. With that being said the developers plan to use Sakurai's work as a mould and only give us Brawl 1.5 or Brawl 2.0 instead of going to the lengths Sakurai is going to. Also note that process is much shorter than Sakurai's process. I heard somewhere that if Sakurai didn't work on Brawl that it would be out by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom