• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salaad

Smash Ace
Lets not talk about the smash after Brawl yet lol xD.

Looking back at trailers again, I can't help but stand the fact that Metaknight is freakishly fast, same with Pit. They will probably make their attacks weaker.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Lets not talk about the smash after Brawl yet lol xD.

Looking back at trailers again, I can't help but stand the fact that Metaknight is freakishly fast, same with Pit. They will probably make their attacks weaker.
Well, yeah.
Pit's arrows look pretty strong IMO

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Well, i dont really like final destination, unless its 1on1. Otherwise, I wonder what it looks like now....

I love Zelda! She's so awesome now!

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I can see Metaknight being great with close range,but having a harder time against foes with good range.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Lol, better late than never :D
Oh, and ask Cless-Mint to make you a Sig.
There just chic ****it!

and what IS the 4th july? whats so great about it?
Or is it America day or something?

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
There just chic ****it!

Something like that, it called Independence day,where we signed the Declaration of Independence,declaring America an official country.

Also,I apologize for not staying for the update. Like Salaad,I got pulled into a last-minute fireworks thing.

Blackadder

Smash Master
^^^
Oh, independence day!
Right, yes, and the decleration.

Chibirobo, if you want the sig to work, with the [ /IMG ] get rid of the spaces.
So its [/IMG]

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
There just chic ****it!

You dont have to put stars to say chickenpoopit.:lick:

Blackadder

Smash Master
O:
I'm so sorry WGWOLVERINE...
): I didn't mean to say ****.
Lol...

..Music update today people.
Music.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I've never been in a clan. DOES ANYONE WANT TO CLAN? I AIN'T TEH SUxxORS!

I FEEL SO EXCLUDED >_< lol.

And Blackadder, *** ** ***!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Yeh, I said "You Da Man!" by the way. Now that I got that out of my system...
What do you think we can expect from the LoZ series, I mean, we got the OoT Medley, think we'll get an OoT inspired level?

Rash

Smash Ace
I can't believe that some people have complained about today's update. You get three awesome updates in a row this week, and then on Thursday you act dissapointed when you get an informative update about the controls. Just because today's update wasn't another character reveal or stage doesn't mean you have room to complain; you should be thankful you've been getting anything at all, especially when the first three days of the week have pretty much easily made it one of the best weeks since the launch of the site.

You can only push greed's boundries so far...

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I want a new stage,new/veteran characters,and more assist trpohies.What if Sakurai just started posting the same updates over and over again.I know there's no reason to,but what if he did...

Blackadder

Smash Master
@ RASH
You sound like my mother.

Everyone is annoyed becuase its just not as good as the others, and always will be at those updates.
It was inevitable?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Back on the prediction idea for tonight, I'd say Metaknight would be a pretty nifty one...except two character updates in a weeks seems to be a stretch?

What I'm hoping for is a stage, preferably the one from the second trailer that looks like it would be a Kid Icarus one - the one that seems inside with the stone statues and all (second shot of Pit, among others); it seems like nobody has ever really mentioned that when stages are listed. Maybe it's just me, but that seems like one of the more intriguing-looking ones early-on, IMO.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm not complaining about it, I'm jsut being realistic that this update is geared more towards newcomers to the game, and to the rest of us, it is a filler.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
One thing I like in every update though is Sakurai's commentary on each picture.It's always great to see how he can take a mundane update and make it a laugher.:grin:

Blackadder

Smash Master
Back on the prediction idea for tonight, I'd say Metaknight would be a pretty nifty one...except two character updates in a weeks seems to be a stretch?

What I'm hoping for is a stage, preferably the one from the second trailer that looks like it would be a Kid Icarus one - the one that seems inside with the stone statues and all (second shot of Pit, among others); it seems like nobody has ever really mentioned that when stages are listed. Maybe it's just me, but that seems like one of the more intriguing-looking ones early-on, IMO.
It won't be Meta, two in one week is WAY to much of a stretch.
But you never know..
Still, it's music time I think.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace

There are many stages that change in some way (time of day/weather changes, location changes), I'd like a stage that actually stays the same,or someone confirming a new or old item.

Blackadder

Smash Master
There are many stages that change in some way (time of day/weather changes, location changes), I'd like a stage that actually stays the same,or someone confirming a new or old item.
A STAGE THAT STAYS THE SAME!
Oh, you're my hero now.
thats what I want...
...the other guys heard me whine about it an hour back XD

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
A STAGE THAT STAYS THE SAME!
Oh, you're my hero now.
thats what I want...
...the other guys heard me whine about it an hour back XD
Really? Wow,small world. God, I wish Crest would get on so he can help me with my sig! Anyway,click the link for the sig and tell me what you guys think.

Forgotten Twizzler

Smash Cadet
I predict that the next update will be either a newcomer profile (hopefully Zero Suit Samus) or a stage, two updates we haven't had in a while.

Rash

Smash Ace
I'd hardly consider today's update as filler, based merely on the fact that another piece of the sideways-wiimote puzzle was put in place. Pressing 1+2 was definitely not a sure thing when we first learned about the four kinds of control for the game. I agree that the rest is geared towards newcomers, but news on anything that has been speculated about (sideways-wiimote specifically) should be appreciated.

I'm always up for more character reveals, final smashes, and stages too. I'm just saying, people complain when they aren't satisfied with a certain update just because it doesn't include a "juicy" detail, but honestly, these things will come along; you can't always expect mindblowing news every single day.

That's all my point is, though. Nothing to dwell on.

As for my prediction for tomorrow's update, I say that it'll be a stage. Either that or a notice, considering E3 is around the corner (as I said before). Those make sense more than anything else right now.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Looks good,Chibirobo.Your name is a little skewed,but all people need to know is who you represent.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom