• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

burrito

Smash Lord
and im sticking with "no"
why the heck does everyone think Peach? falcon before peach hands down. and i bet all the ssb64 cast will come before the melee-exclusives
Bowser and Zelda were both "melee-exclusives". Have you forgot about them?

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Oh no, not Naruto.

Probably the number 1 most overrated shows of all time. If no #1, then at least in the top 5.

Next to American Idol, and C-Span.

Wait....that second one should be under "Dumbest shows of all time", lol. My bad.
I cant stand Naruto myself,so feel free.But that **** is funny,you know it is.:laugh: DBZ is the last of those type of shows Ill ever watch,believe that ****..:laugh: But seriuosly tho,I watch **** like DeathNote,Cowboy Bebop and such.

Inuyasha is worst IMO tho,omg,how in the holy hell did ONE jewel break into that many pieces?! Let alone the ones that somehow ended up underground!? Fuking shows on crack or something.:mad:

Del Money

Smash Champion
Zelda's Final Smash = Morph into Sheik
you must have downs syndrome or something
AND WELL SEE MARIO KART STAGE TOMORROW!!!

BELIEVE IT!
ok youre IQ points jumped up a bit
I was thinking it would be captain Falcon
for tomorrow night, possibly
@1337 Marth

I said it was overrated, ******. I hate that show.

Grow some brain cells please. Do it for all of us, baby.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

@Dragonboy2k4
i got a ROFL-a-copter for you, son. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUSISmK9AWk

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
I cant stand Naruto myself,so feel free.But that **** is funny,you know it is.:laugh: DBZ is the last of those type of shows Ill ever watch,believe that ****..:laugh: But seriuosly tho,I watch **** like DeathNote,Cowboy Bebop and such.

Inuyasha is worst IMO tho,omg,how in the holy hell did ONE jewel break into that many pieces?! Let alone the ones that somehow ended up underground!? Fuking shows on crack or something.:mad:
naruto is a stupid anime, the manga is way better. for 1 he never says believe it in the manga.

Del Money

Smash Champion
@1337marth
who would you play as in brawl if marth was deconfirmed (though i dont believe it likely for a second)?

Del Money

Smash Champion
Himself.

Oh wait....IF MARTH WAS DECONFIRMED.

NVM, then. >_<

Lol.
hhaha damm the hell did he go? dammit 1337marth answer me. i really wanted to know too. im actually thinking of switching up my mains for brawl. fox and DK are tight but theres gonna be plenty of new character to explore.

Del Money

Smash Champion
oh and i have to say this just because its been pissing me the hell off...

for all those ****tards who INSIST of saying Sheik wont return because of her affiliation with OoT, consider playing chicken with subway train. if OoT of time was gonna be nixed from brawl just cuz of twilight princess, then the ****ing OoT medley WOULD NOT be a playable stage music. so get your damm minds straight and learn how to think

Joe Soup

Smash Ace
Mastering the mysterious art of Quantum Edge Physi
yeah i got it now, thanks
Problem PWN'd.

BTW, Del Mony, your post deserves a heary hurrah.

*GOLF CLAPS*

The fact that the OoT medley is in Brawl is even more support for the "strong opinion, but not fact" that Sheik is returning. Lots of the characters that have been confirmed now had some sort of forerunner (Bridge of Eldin stage, DK getting leaked in the E3 trailer, etc.).

Del Money

Smash Champion
i swear some people are just ****ing ******** sometimes....actually no thats too nice...more like most of the time. i mean seriously how the hell does sexy suit samus "automatically" deconfirm Sheik when OoT medley skill exists as stage music? idiots that assume dumb things like this can fall of the face of the earth for all i care. i dont even like Sheik just cuz shes broken as hell for n00bs in melee but i fel she deserves to return. i really wants zelda special moves revealed and not cuz im some lunatic fanboy but cuz i wanna pwn all those stupidass n00b naysayers about Sheik if shes confirmed. and if she's deconfirmed? so what. at least im not the ****** thats assuming ****

@Dragonboy2k4
aw no...not Chuck "The ***" Norris!

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
oh and i have to say this just because its been pissing me the hell off...

for all those ****tards who INSIST of saying Sheik wont return because of her affiliation with OoT, consider playing chicken with subway train. if OoT of time was gonna be nixed from brawl just cuz of twilight princess, then the ****ing OoT medley WOULD NOT be a playable stage music. so get your damm minds straight and learn how to think

I thought you like your meat seasoned baby,whats the problem? :laugh:

LOL,nevermind,you seen it,hahaahh.Yeah,thats surprizingly IS a game.Omg,if Sakurai gets any ideas...I quit,*** that.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
*High five contents* :grin:

Zelda FTL. Not attacking anyone personally or anything,I just don't want to see Zelda moves. :ohwell:

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Wow,and I never thought I'd like anything Naruto.:dizzy:

Believe it! :laugh: But see? The reason reason were turn off from watching shows like tho is because the fuking sorry pi$$ poor as$ voice actors here that pretty much kill the whole anime flow of things.I should show you guys a comparsion one day,on why some shows that are overrated due to dubs making that seem that way.Its a fuking shame really.See the reason Link or Kirby never talk now? :chuckle: Mayamoto knows that **** would happen to them as well if Kirby said"Hey buddy,wanna BRAWLLLL!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom