• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Smash Ace
well what would peach's appearance be like anyway? from what recent game? but one thing for sure, she should definetly come back
I'm questioning what her apearence will be also... I mean.. maybe she get more texture like mario did..

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I'm hoping for Ice Climbers the most, but I would like Snake.

Tonights update will be C.Falcon.

You have high hopes. It's very unlikely IMO. When you want something so badly though, I could happen. I wet myself when Zelda was confirmed. He'll be in maybe next week.

This week:
FS
Character: Peach or Marth
Stage FE
Music
Zelda or Link: Special Moves

bored

Smash Ace
Peach or music.. I can tell ya it won't be a FS or item or a stage...
And im betting $40 on it dammit

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Peach would look like peach from Super Princess Peach
well if you mean:

then it would suck imo, unless they made her 3D, as for Captain Facon I wouldn't be surprised one bit, after all Samurai Goroh made an appearance as an Assist Trophie so...

bored

Smash Ace
I can't really see her changing at all instead of getting a makeover like mario did. or she can be like kirby and have the same appearence she had in melee

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
In the apartment next to Sakurai. Friday is Pizza
I'm hoping for a character update on snake, or revealing one of the secret 4.
I don't think Peach will be revealed, because they have already revealed Mario, Yoshi, Bowser, Wario, and DK. There is too many Mario-related characters already. I'm sure Peach will be in Brawl, but she won't be revealed for a while.

KevRed

Smash Apprentice
Peach in her athletic suit in brawl would rock.

It looks weird when she fights in a dress.

But if she does wear a dress, she should have that ponytail ;)

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Don't get me wrong,I like Peach's athletic uniform,but that breast plate is just too out of place.I hope they don't change her appearance by putting up her hair though...

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Lol...Dragon and your links.

I hope she doesn't look like that in Brawl--her moveset would be interesting, though.

OBESE THIGHS OF DOOM ATTACK!!! (<- Her Final Smash, lol)

But seriously...if you think Peach is going to be 2D, that's just dumb.
:confused: I never said anything about her being in 2D,so thats just you and your opinion alone I guess.I just want her to have a bigger bust size if anything :chuckle:

Paper Mario on the other hand tho has one hell of a chance of joining the roster IMO.There too many ties/titles that feature him doing some things 3D Mario cannot do,like paper cuts and such.:laugh: Him and Wind Waker Link could be the new 2D "unique" characters thats up to date besides G&W who is old school.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Didn't you kill Bowser in Super Mario Bros.? ;)
lol good point, but still. It's different because Bowser is a main character and they keep making games with him in it, while SHE was only in that particular series, and she wasn't one of the main characters. See where i stand?

Joe Soup

Smash Ace
Mastering the mysterious art of Quantum Edge Physi
Lol...just because a character is "dead" in a particular franchise, doesn't mean that he/she can't be used in another game--especially one that isn't canon to the original game's storyline.

But yeah--she has no chance of getting in.

And Dragonboy, the part about Peach not being 2D--that wasn't directed at you, I was replying to someone else's post.

Guess I should quote more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom