• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Didn't you kill Bowser in Super Mario Bros.? ;)
Also take note of the artistic methods in comparsion to Super Mario And MGS series.In MSG,characters are more realistic(even tho they ignore the laws of gravity at points),as Mario has a cartoon-ish represention,as thing like resurrection of mains and such makes prefect since to its "atmosphere".

KevRed

Smash Apprentice
Lol...just because a character is "dead" in a particular franchise, doesn't mean that he/she can't be used in another game--especially one that isn't canon to the original game's storyline.
Just like Petey Pirahna. He definitely died in Super Mario Sunshine, although he's in Mario Kart and Strikers Charged Football.

-KevRed

~rh

Smash Lord
Thats Emma dude...Sad story btw. :( The younger sister of Hal.
Yeah, I gecha. :)

My girlfriend was laying on me when I was replaying this last year, and when Emma died, she started crying. But shes very emotional... she cried when I told her my friend can't ride a bike. :laugh:

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
IT WAS A JOKE. It doesn't matter if she's dead. SHE'S HELPLESS.

I would have said Otacon but I couldn't find the pic of him wetting himself

on that note, would Raiden (w/torso-axial flip and High Frequency Blade) be remotely cool, even if not plausible?

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Nah, it not sad, I hate her.
In English,I would too,but I played the game in Japanese at the time.The voice actors from Japan made that scene very,very moving,and Iam one of those hard *** types that dont cry over death very often.Well,I didnt break down "oh boo hooo,my puppy exploded" but damm,the actors were taking that **** so life like,it almost made me to believe that that **** it actucally happened.

David rules with Snake's voice dont get me wrong here,but Quiton f@ggetnuts Flynn is got to gtfo with that girly a$$ voice"Oh hi there silly! hehe,lets go on theeth adventure Snake babyboy!":laugh:.Raiden is surprizingly badass in Japanese.But yet,they got Quiton's Queer as Folk a$$ signed up for another voice slaughtering in MGS4..:embarrass

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
music tonite, i can feel it.............i hope thats music i feel. its squishy.......

kirby music (kirby hasnt had anything yet)

Del Money

Smash Champion
I'm sticking with peach..
and im sticking with "no"
You have high hopes. It's very unlikely IMO. When you want something so badly though, I could happen. I wet myself when Zelda was confirmed. He'll be in maybe next week.

This week:
FS
Character: Peach or Marth
Stage FE
Music
Zelda or Link: Special Moves
why the heck does everyone think Peach? falcon before peach hands down. and i bet all the ssb64 cast will come before the melee-exclusives
I've noticed something. They only release music to a stage. So, Skyworld, Rumble Falls, Smashville, and that Isle Defino are the only ones eligible.
then explain the Ridley boss music
LMAO! OMG!

Yeah, Peach will be back. I hope she has new B and Db moves.

Zelda ftw!
as DK would say..."grawr?"

I have been suspecting Zelda Final Smash since she appeared on Brawl..
its surprising theyve delayed it this long, though id personally prefer special moves

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
I have been suspecting Zelda Final Smash since she appeared on Brawl..

It will be Kirby's or Fox's before Zelda's I think.Cant explain why they showed DKs right off the bat but,I think tonight its gonna be that motha fuking STARMAN!! Watch that bytch glow and busts up with the Mario flow afterwards.:laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crfrKqFp0Zg

Del Money

Smash Champion
actually im starting to think a stage tonight which i wont be too happy about. i mean we got 2 last week so maybe we'll get 2 ATs this week or something. i dunno...theres no friggin pattern. im still gonna stick with my previous predictions...music or special moves ftw

SIDE NOTE: is Dragonboy2k4 still gonna be piloting them ROFL-a-copters all night long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom