• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
Hmmm...you guys seem like all 1134 has broken loose cuz you think toight's update is going to suck.
It probably will. We haven't had an item in a while, so get ready for da bat.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
hahhaha how dem BREASTICLES treatin ya?

lame update FTL. im thinking item
McFox:Yes! I love this update! Look at the tectures of the platforms as they break down.The highest altitude of the mechinism and the way gravity effects how each stone piece breaks away,its simply smashing I must say.The lighting of the stage give it such a epic feel,It makes me wanna cry I must say.

Smashboards:Yawn...hmm...Sonic?

McFox:...If hes in,Iam not playing,enough said :mad:

:laugh:

bored

Smash Ace
Actually instead of seeing Krystal in brawl I would much rather see star wolf

Del Money

Smash Champion
Homerun Bat / Zelda's Specials.
homerun bat is sooo likely. zeldas specials too (which might get a huge discussion doing about Sheik). and since the stage update today was like a "Pit" update in a sense. it means maybe Sakurai's going back over the currently confirmed characters and filling in some holes
Sakurai will probably throw in some music, too, if it is indeed an item, which it most likely will be.
dont hold your breath...Sakurai's being spitting out single updates since like forever ago (excluding the E3 blunder)
Lol...Volrec, WTF is that in your sig?
i dont see his sig at all. but it might be a Dawn Patrol reference
How does this update fail tell me
dont piss off Volrec...if you thought i was evil...
McFox:Yes! I love this update! Look at the tectures of the platforms as they break down.The highest altitude of the mechinism and the way gravity effects how each stone piece breaks away,its simply smashing I must say.The lighting of the stage give it such a epic feel,It makes me wanna cry I must say.

Smashboards:Yawn...hmm...Sonic?

McFox:...If hes in,Iam not playing,enough said :mad:

:laugh:
is McFox really that cold-blooded?

Del Money

Smash Champion
my goal is to destroy the entire Dawn Patrol in post counts...TakDragon i see you boyyiieee

on-topic: honestly im starting to doubt FS or AT tonight just cuz we've had two decent (but not decently discussable) updates this week. im strongly thinking item, but who knows?

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
homerun bat is sooo likely. zeldas specials too (which might get a huge discussion doing about Sheik). and since the stage update today was like a "Pit" update in a sense. it means maybe Sakurai's going back over the currently confirmed characters and filling in some holes
dont hold your breath...Sakurai's being spitting out single updates since like forever ago (excluding the E3 blunder)
i dont see his sig at all. but it might be a Dawn Patrol reference
dont piss off Volrec...if you thought i was evil...
is McFox really that cold-blooded?

Hell yeah he is.Dudes a a$$hole from what Ive read from people and himself.I dont thing he would be in anyones face in person tho. :laugh:

Del Money

Smash Champion
Of course it's an item, he wont give us 2 characters we actually care about (kirby and pikachu users, suck my balls) in a week
well obviously...and by obivously i mean obviously kirby and pikachu users, suck my balls. i guess AT falls under item category. AT FTW
I smell kirbys cooking for an update next :p
lame-*** pun mofo lol. i doubt kirby's coming til next week

06Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Chicago Illinois. but I like mexico better :P
well obviously...and by obivously i mean obviously kirby and pikachu users, suck my balls. i guess AT falls under item category. AT FTW
lame-*** pun mofo lol. i doubt kirby's coming til next week
Would have put more thought into making it a crappier pun to fit with the update, but felt that the smell was more than enough to seem like crap. ;) but seriously, its going to be a crappy update tomorrow. I think an item.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Would have put more thought into making it a crappier pun to fit with the update, but felt that the smell was more than enough to seem like crap. ;) but seriously, its going to be a crappy update tomorrow.
so by crappy update you mean...baseball bat? or nintendog AT?

bored

Smash Ace
how about we all wait a ****ing week not checking the updates so we can have stuff to actually discuss about for awhile..

although I do like going off topic lol

bored

Smash Ace
Hell I could wait till the game comes out... actually that was my intention of doing cause I didn't wanna spoil everything but whatever...

Del Money

Smash Champion
wow like 80% of all you ninnys hopped on my baseball bat *dont quote for dirty joke here RDK* bandwagon. Del Money FTW

but seriously (@bored), youre dreaming if you think you can resist the boards

Del Money

Smash Champion
OMFG 1337marth...wanna go for 2 sentences next time?

@cless-mint
music is possible though i would expect an item. however for music i definitely think DK or f-zero themes

Del Money

Smash Champion
OMFG 1337marth...wanna go for 2 sentences next time?
It will be items, well 1008 pages.
But I wonder what item?
youre obviously now just trying to piss me off. where the **** is RDK? anyways itll probably be a baseball bat
I want a new assist trophie, although I doubt they will release many more of those.
you think assist trophies will have a smaller cast of characters than pokeballs?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im actually surprised with the update, 2 stages in one week? sakurai u unpredictable *******! XD

Ok AT tonight, and friday I call next part of this world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom