• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerosin

Smash Apprentice
it's fine to me. he's whetting our appetite. the closer we get to the release date, the more in-depth sakurai will be. we just need to be patient (easier said than done of course)

Del Money

Smash Champion
I got post number 10,000 here and I think I'll get number 15,000 also. XDD
youre a *****, you know that? lol

Honestly tho,I dont really give a flying *** what tournments like or dont like,that stage is gonna set some nice mindgames with items and such.
lol...who needs mindgames when you have a smashball?
Is it just me or do I not post much anymore?
you dont, which is why i will surpass your post count in 2 weeks or less
it's fine to me. he's whetting our appetite. the closer we get to the release date, the more in-depth sakurai will be. we just need to be patient (easier said than done of course)
QFT (especially the stuff in parentheses)

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
1000 pages? I'm only at 376 pages. lol nublets, change your settings to 40 posts per page :p

Anyway, I'm still a bit in the dark about this stage. How do we break the platforms? Can all the platforms be gone at the same time? How will the clouds work? etc @_@

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
Why would they give us another stage so soon??
theu were probably not sure what to put after yoshi. and were like "hey guys i know ppl lurve stages. lets do pit's stage and give it as random name!" jk i think skyland is kinda crappy they could have came up with a better name.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace

Whats that green thing in the top left corner, its in the middle of the desetroyed platform. It looks like a character that we haven't seen yet.

Sorry if this has been asked to death.

Del Money

Smash Champion
@ My Dad Own Meta
i think its the Green Lantern...just wait for Sakurai to confirm it tonight

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
This new level is going to be banned for camping just like the DK level with the rock and waterfall. If I were Marth, I'd just camp out on the lower platform and up tilt anyone who tries to come down. If it starts to crumple, just short hop to keep it from breaking.

Too bad, if it only didn't have that platform it might have worked.

Del Money

Smash Champion
This new level is going to be banned for camping just like the DK level with the rock and waterfall. If I were Marth, I'd just camp out on the lower platform and up tilt anyone who tries to come down. If it starts to crumple, just short hop to keep it from breaking.
spoken like a true coward...lol
spoek like a true realist

zerosin

Smash Apprentice

Er, if you were Marth; dude, what if Marth isn't in the game? And camping?
To quote:
spoken like a true coward...lol

Del Money

Smash Champion
I want them to update Link more. I want him to turn into a wolf!
i know. friggin Sakurai still hasnt revealed Link's special moves yet...same with Mario (unless theyre all the same from melee and itll be a total time waster...but then again the banana peel and crates werent exactly heart-attack material either)

I thought i knew the pattern
pattern-shmattern
Most likely a character update.
WHAAAAA? i would see music, FS, AT, or special moves over character profile anyday

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
i know. friggin Sakurai still hasnt revealed Link's special moves yet...same with Mario (unless theyre all the same from melee and itll be a total time waster...but then again the banana peel and crates werent exactly heart-attack material either)

pattern-shmatternWHAAAAA? i would see music, FS, AT, or special moves over character profile anyday
A FS is a character update xD

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Er, if you were Marth; dude, what if Marth isn't in the game? And camping?
I was giving a hypothetical situation, 'tard. And are you SERIOUSLY complaining about camping? Do you even play melee? Only complete noobs think camping is "cowardly". I bet you still think wavedashing is "cheap". Well, have fun playing your ffa's with items on, noob.

jk jk <3

zerosin

Smash Apprentice
I was giving a hypothetical situation, 'tard. And are you SERIOUSLY complaining about camping? Do you even play melee? Only complete noobs think camping is "cowardly". I bet you still think wavedashing is "cheap". Well, have fun playing your ffa's with items on, noob.

jk jk <3
lol. items sux. i'll give u that one. And who the hell says wding is cheap. I want to beat those ppl up. Either use it or don't; **** complainers.
Anyway, regarding all the Link requests, do any of you think his moves will actually change? (should probably put this in the link character thread, but oh well)

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
you are cold as ice dude hahaha
well yeah i just figured you meant a character profile. on thats note...character update guesses arent allowed cuz it can mean anything like sepcial moves to FS to new profile dammit. thats ****ing cheating
Uh.... cheating? Huh? Well, whatever. It'll be a character update, I bet my life wallet leg TV... well, i think its going to be a character update.

Del Money

Smash Champion
hey all you mofos....what's the reading on the scouter? *points to post count*

Uh.... cheating? Huh? Well, whatever. It'll be a character update, I bet my life wallet leg TV... well, i think its going to be a character update.
well you may be right. but if its music (from f-zero or DK games) im taking all those items from you that you thought my eyes couldnt see behind those strikethroughs lol

bored

Smash Ace
Well guys i'm up, saw the update and I gotta tell ya a stage was the last thing I was expecting since we got one on monday :/

RDK

Smash Hero
well yeah i just figured you meant a character profile. on thats note...character update guesses arent allowed cuz it can mean anything like sepcial moves to FS to new profile dammit. thats ****ing cheating
Yeah, that's way too broad to be a legitimate guess.

hey all you mofos....what's the reading on the scouter? *points to post count*
Money, you talk soooo Goddamm much, lol. SHUT UP FOR ONCE!

RDK

Smash Hero

hahhaha how dem BREASTICLES treatin ya?
Oh my, Dragonboy...did you piss off the gender fairies again?

Homerun Bat / Zelda's Specials.

Sakurai will probably throw in some music, too, if it is indeed an item, which it most likely will be.

Lol...Volrec, WTF is that in your sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom