• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
it makes me die a little inside, worse than the suicide air dodge
...for a minute there, I thought you were completely serious, and my pride was crushed...

more masculine than Marth.
Not too hard to pull off these days. For a prime example, please Google Hillary Clinton.

P.S: SandTiger, did you try out for the Debate room?

Del Money

Smash Champion
I don't think Marth and Roy will be returning. They will probably be replaced with characters from the series that have made appearances outside of Japan.
true but Marth's fanbase from melee is way huge while Roy's is crap. i dont think Marth is that easy to rule out just yet
He looks more masculine than Marth.
have you..."checked"? lol jk man
Not too hard to pull off these days. For a prime example, please Google Hillary Clinton.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Heh, Falco? His hair is close to blue. Nevermind he has feathers XD
I'm all for Ike replacing marth and roy. they were nice, but their reign of terror(not lookin' at your roy) is over.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
In my cultural ignorance of the far east, I assumed it was something deep and informative.
Everyone look at me is the only thing that he could say that matches the manliness of his character.

Weed

Smash Lord
Omg I never wouldve guessed thats what he says...now I hate it even more..
holy ****
Never playing Marth for fun again -_-

Del Money

Smash Champion
i know right? all current marth players should boycott him immediately

*expects 1337marth to come in and say "i'll pwn u all" and then leave for another 2 hours. i swear if you read all his posts its like he actually thinks he IS marth ("everybody look at me"). lol i love that guy*

RDK

Smash Hero
*excepts 1337marth to come in and say "i'll pwn u all" and then leave for another 2 hours. i swear if you read all his posts its like he actually thinks he IS marth ("everybody look at me"). lol i love that guy*
QFT.

He probably writes "Marth" as his name on all his homework/job-applicatons.

Del Money

Smash Champion

RDK

Smash Hero
@RDK

look at my post in the Viewitful Joe thread (its the very last one), specifically how i ended it...lol
A link, possibly? The SWF search engine sucks men.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
You can't honestly take anything l337 Marth says to be true.

Thank you! Someone else who shares my view! Quick--let's make anti-Sonic sigs while the fanbase isn't looking!

I totally agree. Just Nintendo characters ftw! Imagine....Sonic in brawl....then what? Lara Croft? Joanna Dark? Master Chief?

Wii-tarted.

Ok then, let's "talk" about Zelda.

Zelda ftw!

Hopefully tonight's update is Zelda: Special Moves

RDK

Smash Hero
Lol@Del Money. :chuckle:

I can see the Viewtiful Joe fanbase coming for your blood right now. What a spammer!

P.S: Yeah, lately I've noticed that the 'boards have had small dry spells where no on posts at hours at a time--at least on all the threads I'm subsribed to...

P.S.S:

Joanna Dark
<-Hot.

Weed

Smash Lord
an item would probably kill the hype we've built up
heres to not hoping for a Marth profile with a music update..
that music being a 5 second mp3 file with Marths new (but identical) taunt

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I'm thinking tonight's update may be a "how to play" update as lame as that would be.Hopefully a character update though.

Del Money

Smash Champion
HAHAHAHHAHHAH. that was pretty H@X0r, Weed (i still cant beleive your username is Weed) but anyways, confirming Marth might crash SWF

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
Natchitoches, Louisiana A.K.A. &quot;The South Ya'
How to play: Taunting!
*tries not to bring up Marths taunt*...
OMGLOOKATME
LOOKATME
LOOKATME..
At least Navi's not in the game:

LOOKOVERHEREHELLOLOOKOVERHEREHELLOLOOKOVERHEREHELLOLOOKOVERHEREHELLOLOOKOVERHEREHELLOLOOKOVERHEREHELLOLOOKOVERHEREHELLOLOOKOVERHEREHELLOLOOKOVERHEREHELLOLOOKOVERHEREHELLOLOOKOVERHEREHELLOLOOKOVERHEREHELLO

Jeez, XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom