• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirye

Smash Ace
There really is alot of *****ing, surprising..

It's like you whiners would prefer to be speculating what characters are gonna get in, finding any information irrelevant to the making of Brawl and make assumptions based upon it, and so forth.

Now we're getting information 5 times a week. Obviously it's gonna be stuff we know at first, builds dramatic suspense, and the site might as well be finished with what we already know. Then and ONLY then will they start releasing the info we don't know. Hell, they already released a new version of Menu 1, new screenshots on the characters, a list of composers, a new item that we knew nothing about, all in one week. That's more information than we've gotten since May, and yes I mean May since the trailer they showed was gameplay and only released that Fox would be in Brawl. Don't get me wrong, I loved the trailer, and i'm curious as to how crawling will necessarily work in Brawl.

How you guys lose patience quicker than before now that we're GETTING information is beyond me. Go on with your lives, and check up on the site every morning like I do. I like finding out something new before I go to work or out with friends or whatever.

TaikaAli

Smash Apprentice
Im too lazy to try looking for this info from anywhere and i dont think one more post on this thread is going to give aids to anyone so When is E3?

hellsoldierx15

Smash Journeyman
yeah i love to get updates, too.
its something i have to look forward to when 2morrow comes.:) hey solider, we need 2 make a clan. i could make a website. wadda say?

besides, he released 3 characters this week, in a month he'll run out!
he's right about the characters. if sakurai keeps going in the pattern hes going in, then we could be getting new characters in a month or so.

sry im already in a crew, ethanrodger.

Solid_Sneak

Smash Apprentice
Um, the so called 'whiners' have a decent reason to be upset if you ask me.

I personally am thrilled with the few screens we are actually getting, but c'mon; 6 month wait and all we get are new screens of final destination, followed by 2 paragraph character profiles that we already know about? It's sort of a let down (and perhaps even a slap in te face) for some, but as I have said before, I'm personally satisfied with what we got so far.

But try to understand where some other people are coming from. Some of us (me) eat sleep and breathe Smash! People want to see bigger news after 6 months, and if you ask some, what they gave us on the site was simply not good enough.

Skywalker

Space Jump
But try to understand where some other people are coming from. Some of us (me) eat sleep and breathe Smash! People want to see bigger news after 6 months, and if you ask some, what they gave us on the site was simply not good enough.
If you're like 90% of the Smash community, you would love to learn more about Pit's moveset. Today it was revealed that the arrows shot from his bow could be, to a degree, controlled. In my humble opinion, the news wasn't too terribly stale.

Chances are, Sakurai will be updating every business day, anyhow, so much will be revealed before E3. :)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok so would u prefer to wait 7+ months for info, or prefer too see info at a daily basis til brawl is released?

Id go with option B, believe me I have bee waiting 6+ months for info, and now were gettin info DAILY, if that doesnt make u happy then u my friend aint a real smasher...

Just to let all of those who are complaining know.They really don't have to show us anything at all.

I swear,it seems as if a majority of you people are spoiled.Demanding news when the man is working his *** off to make a game for our satisfaction.Knowing that alone makes me greatful,and I didn't the fact that he is still pushing for an 07 release.

You guys don't know how lucky you're getting.Just because they don't give as much details like they did with Halo 3 doesn't mean we can't be satisfied with what we have.

The man is trying his best to make a great game,get off his balls will ya'?

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
do u reckon we can expect another update 2morro? i kno it says 'weekday', but people probably interprete that differently...

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Let's look at the good side of them putting another character profile for this week, we got 3 character updates in one week, that means there are 8 more characters that we already know of left to be revealed.

I like the new update on Pit. Because while it's not a whole lot, we know a little more about him now. And we now know that Fox won't always be holding his gun in his hand.

Sadly, we all have to go through 2 days of no updates now, yawn. Next week should be a lot more fun and exciting, I think.

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
Just to let all of those who are complaining know.They really don't have to show us anything at all.

I swear,it seems as if a majority of you people are spoiled.Demanding news when the man is working his *** off to make a game for our satisfaction.Knowing that alone makes me greatful,and I didn't the fact that he is still pushing for an 07 release.

You guys don't know how lucky you're getting.Just because they don't give as much details like they did with Halo 3 doesn't mean we can't be satisfied with what we have.

The man is trying his best to make a great game,get off his balls will ya'?
Yes, but take a look at other games. Halo 3, for example, has been regularly updated since it was revealed. New information steadily came through, the game wasn't delayed even once (it was, in fact, moved to a sooner release date), the public beta has only fueled the hype, and Halo 3 will easily gross more on its first day than any other video game ever has--the record currently held by Halo 2.

Nintendo (and Sakurai) are running this hype engine entirely wrong. Hardcore gamers are being aggravated, casual gamers are losing interest, and anyone who was even remotely undecided on what system to buy has very likely been pulled towards Halo 3.

Say what you like about them working to create a perfect game and how thankful we should be for info... that still doesn't explain why Bungie can satisfy its fans, yet Nintendo can not.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Um, the so called 'whiners' have a decent reason to be upset if you ask me.

I personally am thrilled with the few screens we are actually getting, but c'mon; 6 month wait and all we get are new screens of final destination, followed by 2 paragraph character profiles that we already know about? It's sort of a let down (and perhaps even a slap in te face) for some, but as I have said before, I'm personally satisfied with what we got so far.

If you lived, sleeped and breathed smash, you would know that the new screens of "Final destination" are actually Battlefield.

And you're getting SOMETHING compared to NOTHING. Don't complain. If it's not good enough, why are you going into the site? Trust me, if a new character was released in the site, it would appear ALL OVER SMASHBOARDS, you won't even have to check the site out to find that out.

Yes, but take a look at other games. Halo 3, for example, has been regularly updated since it was revealed. New information steadily came through, the game wasn't delayed even once (it was, in fact, moved to a sooner release date), the public beta has only fueled the hype, and Halo 3 will easily gross more on its first day than any other video game ever has--the record currently held by Halo 2.

Nintendo (and Sakurai) are running this hype engine entirely wrong. Hardcore gamers are being aggravated, casual gamers are losing interest, and anyone who was even remotely undecided on what system to buy has very likely been pulled towards Halo 3.

Say what you like about them working to create a perfect game and how thankful we should be for info... that still doesn't explain why Bungie can satisfy its fans, yet Nintendo can not.
Halo 3 is just ANOTHER Halo. They can update as much as they want, but what's gonna be the huge difference between Halo 2 and 3? Graphics? New maps?

Smash Bros is arguably one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, and knowing Nintendo, they love to keep a suspense to their games, especially a game like Smash Bros, with so many hopes behind it. It's a game with a plethora of characters from different games duking it out, popular characters from franchises we all play. If they had released every single character, every map, every item, every little thing that day when Smash was shown in May, could you say you'd have been so interested right now? The suspense of a game of that calibur is WHY we buy those games! Just like we'll probably end up getting Sonic and Mario at the Olympics because we've never really seen a game involving both Mario and Sonic.

Also, repeated again, you're getting something compared to nothing. That's not enough? Go play Halo then.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

Someone likes Halo. >___>

Ask yourself this then, how many other companies have done stuff like Bungie has done. Seriously, zero. Most games are announced at the middle of the development cycle. They release some info until a big event. They then stop for a long time till a couple of months before the games release before they show all kinds of stuff. Nintendo only differs because they are even more secretive.

Also, I think the first most selling video game was Super Mario Bros. then Tetris. If not packaged with anything, then its Super Mario Bros. 3. Halo 2 sold like 9 million copies I think (melee is close to 7 million or 8 million). Probably the fastest selling game, but not the most.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Halo is the Final Fantasy 7 of FPS games when it comes to being retardedly overrated.

Now, when it comes to Brawl, I think releasing a small amount of info on a daily basis is a good way to go. At this point in time, we might feel slighted or even cheated as an entire day's update consists of a single item, but isn't it building suspense and keeping your interest? Doesn't it make you want to come back every day to see what's next? I think having that "What will they show us tomorrow?" at the end of every day is better than seeing an entire cast of 40-50 characters and stages at once and being possibly overwhelmed.

If we saw everything at once, who would've pointed out Mario's head turning to follow Wario in screenshots, or that Fox doesn't hold his gun out at all times anymore, or that Pit's wings leave feather trails? Not nearly as many people.

Even though they give us so little information per day, you have to look at what details that information actually reveals.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Halo is the Final Fantasy 7 of FPS games when it comes to being retardedly overrated.
quoted for the f*cking truth.

But seriously, be pateint people. if we were able to survive an entire year with the only info being that fox is confirmed, than we should be able to survive 2 months with the site updating daily.
and another thing: I wouldnt be surprised if, out of nowhere, sakurai reveals a new character before e3. I'm sure he has a few tricks up his sleeve.

The Director

Smash Lord
I love the daily update thing. It's going to be a great way to obsess over Brawl through summer.

I do believe, however, that the first update they gave us was weak. Terribly weak. What they should have done is opened the site with a huge brain blower, a character out of the blue or a new trailer atleast. Kind of like the opening ceremonies of a big event.

To the least, they should have had atleast one update in every category when the site first opened...they teased for a week with that ****ing clock, and then didn't hold up their side of the bargain. (the side that called it a 'major update', which it wasn't)

Ok, opening of the site was bad. Daily update schedule is great. Somebody had mentioned this in another topic, and it seems like a great way to do things:

so the update schedule is more than likely
Mon -?
Tue - gameplay stuff
Wed- Two smash Veterans
Thurs- One Item
Fri - One Smash Newcomer

We don't know what Monday will update with, possibly game modes? More items?

It would be nice to get a newcomer every week. It's like Sakurai had wanted, announcing a new character every week up until the game's release. With 31 weeks left in the year, (probably a lot less until the game's release) they can def. cover all the new characters in an organized fashion until the game comes out.

and another thing: I wouldnt be surprised if, out of nowhere, sakurai reveals a new character before e3. I'm sure he has a few tricks up his sleeve.
There will be Friday's where Smashboards will be blown away. Just watch. We're gonna get a lot of 'WTF!!' characters, and I would hate to be the mods sheepdogging all the n00bs along.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Halo is the Final Fantasy 7 of FPS games when it comes to being retardedly overrated..
Or maybe you're being retarted, and don't know how great both games are, considering Halo is the best console FPS, if not the best FPS ever, and FFVII is one, if not the greatest RPG of all time. I don't get why you people hate Halo so much, it's a awsome game, though I DEFINITELY prefer smash.

Originally Posted by tirkaro
But seriously, be pateint people. if we were able to survive an entire year with the only info being that fox is confirmed, than we should be able to survive 2 months with the site updating daily.
That is because there was just rumors of a new smash then, and when Brawl was first announced, it was like "zomg I can't wait to try out MetaKnight", and stuff like that, and people were excited about it, but it's sunk in already. Now it's "f***, we can't wait for a new trailer! Give us a new trailer Nintendo".

I'm almost positive we'll get new and/or returning characters right before or at E3, so I think we should all be patient while we get some neat and random news. So ya, just be patient people, at most we'll have like 6 or 7 weeks to go, if even that. ;) Nintendo wouldn't have this whole hype thing for nothing, now would they, so be excited, but be patient and we'll get a new trailer soon enough. :)

@ The Director
Good list, very accurate. i figure the next update will be stages or music however. ;)

Papapaint

I'm not holding Halo up as the holy grail of video games. And it currently holds the record for day one entertainment sales (not all-time sales)--that includes movies, computer games, etc.

Also, Halo 3 is not "more of the same". It's just as different and genre-defying as smash brothers, and I'm willing to bet the scripting is far more complex.

Sure, be happy there's any info at all. I'm saying that what's happening in Smash Brawl is evidence that Sakurai and Nintendo aren't able to keep up with Xbox--at least in America--if they keep going the way they are. Halo has changed just as, if not more, drastically than smash. And yet, they manage to take 10-12 minutes out of their day two or three times a week to bring new information. It doesn't matter whether Halo is overrated (personal opinion), whether it's simpler (it isn't), or whether it will sell well when it's released (it will). What matters is that Bungie and Xbox live have proven themselves to be reliable, dedicated to their fans on a personal level, and working hard to create a great game and have the fans be a part of the process through the whole creation of Halo 3. Even if you hate the Halo series, the amount of care they put into informing their fans should be evident.

Sakurai, however, has shown that most of his concern is for Japanese gamers, that he's not too terribly concerned with releasing information as the game is created, and that he's not particularly dedicated to fans. It doesn't mean that smash won't be an incredible game (it will), it just seems to show that he's not too concerned. The surprise announcement of Halo's release date was reported in major newspapers across America. Smash Brawl has barely hit IGN's mainpage.

This is a new era of video gaming. Gamers need to be informed. PS3 successfully alienated all of its gamers, and Sakurai's right behind them. You can be happy with what you've seen if you like. I think we should get more... the relationship between the fan and the creator should be a lot closer than it is now.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Because most people here are Nintendo fanboys. Melee is one of my favorite games of all time and I can't wait for Brawl, but I just can't stand Nintendo or the Wii. I got the Wii just for Zelda and Brawl. It's been attracting dust since November.

To the people who have this little schedule thing worked out. I really doubt they're gonna do the whole item thursdays and 2 returning characters on tuesdays thing or whatever. It will just be random little things here and there, regardless of what day of the week it is.

Papapaint

Because most people here are Nintendo fanboys. Melee is one of my favorite games of all time and I can't wait for Brawl, but I just can't stand Nintendo or the Wii. I got the Wii just for Zelda and Brawl. It's been attracting dust since November.

To the people who have this little schedule thing worked out. I really doubt they're gonna do the whole item thursdays and 2 returning characters on tuesdays thing or whatever. It will just be random little things here and there, regardless of what day of the week it is.
I agree with everything said here. The wii has been a huge letdown for me... none of the promises to appeal to the serious gamer have been fulfilled.

The Director

Smash Lord
This is a new era of video gaming. Gamers need to be informed. PS3 successfully alienated all of its gamers, and Sakurai's right behind them. You can be happy with what you've seen if you like. I think we should get more... the relationship between the fan and the creator should be a lot closer than it is now.
I don't think you're giving Brawl it's due credit. A daily blog that gives insight into the game is the best groundwork for a **** good relationship with the fans.

Brawl's just getting started. Halo's been hyping the press train for a while now with trailers, commercials and the Beta.

Let's all get things straight here: Halo 3 will sell more than Brawl, or any other game this fall. Don't try to argue this, because you can't win. Halo 3 will bust gaming's nut when it's released this September.

And just for the record, I think Goldeneye is the best FPS of all time. To me, Halo would come in second. It's good, but just not as good as the original state of perfection.

The schedule dealie may be pure speculation, but you have to admit that it seems **** logical to announce one newcomer a week, on Friday. (the last day of the week and the culmination of weekly updates)

Plus it goes along with Sakurai's timeless 'one new character a week' a week statement, which he seems to be living up to his word with.

NES n00b

Smash Master
I'm not holding Halo up as the holy grail of video games. And it currently holds the record for day one entertainment sales (not all-time sales)--that includes movies, computer games, etc.

Also, Halo 3 is not "more of the same". It's just as different and genre-defying as smash brothers, and I'm willing to bet the scripting is far more complex.

Sure, be happy there's any info at all. I'm saying that what's happening in Smash Brawl is evidence that Sakurai and Nintendo aren't able to keep up with Xbox--at least in America--if they keep going the way they are. Halo has changed just as, if not more, drastically than smash. And yet, they manage to take 10-12 minutes out of their day two or three times a week to bring new information. It doesn't matter whether Halo is overrated (personal opinion), whether it's simpler (it isn't), or whether it will sell well when it's released (it will). What matters is that Bungie and Xbox live have proven themselves to be reliable, dedicated to their fans on a personal level, and working hard to create a great game and have the fans be a part of the process through the whole creation of Halo 3. Even if you hate the Halo series, the amount of care they put into informing their fans should be evident.

Sakurai, however, has shown that most of his concern is for Japanese gamers, that he's not too terribly concerned with releasing information as the game is created, and that he's not particularly dedicated to fans. It doesn't mean that smash won't be an incredible game (it will), it just seems to show that he's not too concerned. The surprise announcement of Halo's release date was reported in major newspapers across America. Smash Brawl has barely hit IGN's mainpage.

Oh, that is what you meant. I really do not think Halo changed the fps genre all that much. This is coming from a guy who thinks that the fps genre has not changed in anyway since Half-Life one (first fps with a deep storyline) and GoldenEye(first console fps). The reason I believe Halo is not genre is that it has a feel of a PC game on a console system. Granted, the game is still of high quality in terms of the engine, pacing, and balancing of the weapons and positions on the multiplayer maps (besides the n00b combo and other little things that slip).

I definitely have not been hyped about fps games after the release of Perfect Dark. So I am a little biased but iked the first Halo first player. Did not like Halo 2's even though it had better pacing which is strange. I think it was because Halo 2 felt more similar to Halo 1 than Melee felt to 64. I heard from the beta testing that Halo 3 is more of the same. >.>

Oh well, Brawl has much more hype than Melee ever did at any part of its lifetime so there will be more sales for that game, too. Also, more people are obviously going to buy the Wii than they ever did for the GameCube so more potential customers. I think Smash will be a couple million copies behind. Where Smash really lacks to Halo is pop culture but what are you going to do.:urg:

Red Exodus

Smash Master
[Enter Nintendo fanboys]

Halo 3 is just ANOTHER Halo. They can update as much as they want, but what's gonna be the huge difference between Halo 2 and 3? Graphics? New maps?

Smash Bros is arguably one of Nintendo's biggest franchises

Also, repeated again, you're getting something compared to nothing. That's not enough? Go play Halo then.
And Brawl is just another smash. They can update as much as they want but want's gonna be the huge difference between Brawl and Melee? Graphics? New Stages? New characters [I'm adding this part as a giveaway, since you just ignore other qualities Halo 3 has].

Do you hear yourself? You do realize Nintendo has like 3 [4 if you count TP] games worth playing right? You realize Nintendo is still being viewed worldwide as 'the kid company'? No you didn't, because you're too busy with your head up Nintendo's rear.

I like Halo, I like smash. But when people get all one sided and ignore facts it pisses me off.

Also, I hate fanboys. Of everything.

Or maybe you're being retarted, and don't know how great both games are, considering Halo is the best console FPS, if not the best FPS ever, and FFVII is one, if not the greatest RPG of all time. I don't get why you people hate Halo so much, it's a awsome game, though I DEFINITELY prefer smash.

That is because there was just rumors of a new smash then, and when Brawl was first announced, it was like "zomg I can't wait to try out MetaKnight", and stuff like that, and people were excited about it, but it's sunk in already. Now it's "f***, we can't wait for a new trailer! Give us a new trailer Nintendo".
Thank you for raising the non-fanboy level on this thread. I was wondering if this was the fanboy thread.

The Director

Smash Lord
The first weekend without daily updates.

I guess we'll have to wait until Sunday night at 3AM (est.) for the next Brawl update. :(

Helluva lot better than waiting 6 months!!

Classic-Black

Smash Journeyman
@ Director: I'm glad you like my assumed schedule for the updates. The way I see it, the schedule was either pushed back a day (gameplay stuff would have been monday, one Newcomer on thursday, etc;) or that Monday might be a random pick. Game modes and Stages seem likely as well, possibly the control schemes would be updated on a Monday. Otherwise I could see returning characters that haven't been confirmed yet being updated that day, maybe even mini trailers or a Third party bomb here and there.

Papapaint

I don't think you're giving Brawl it's due credit. A daily blog that gives insight into the game is the best groundwork for a **** good relationship with the fans.

Brawl's just getting started. Halo's been hyping the press train for a while now with trailers, commercials and the Beta.
That's basically my point. I think a daily blog releasing already known information is too little too late.

NES n00b said:
This is coming from a guy who thinks that the fps genre has not changed in anyway since Half-Life one (first fps with a deep storyline) and GoldenEye(first console fps). The reason I believe Halo is not genre is that it has a feel of a PC game on a console system. Granted, the game is still of high quality in terms of the engine, pacing, and balancing of the weapons and positions on the multiplayer maps (besides the n00b combo and other little things that slip).
What I meant is that Halo single-handedly set the bar for console online gaming. I do not think that is a refutable comment. Also, Halo set many standards for fps games, console or otherwise--lack of health packs, accessability, quality storyline, limited room for holding weapons, etc. These things might not seem like a big deal, but since Halo's release, few games have really stepped far outside the Halo model and been successful--at least on consoles.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey i personally preferred Metroid prime series over the Halo series (Mainly because of Metroid prime series being much more exploration based and stuff).

And as for updates i think its just gonna be random stuff with like you said a newcomer every Friday.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
What Pattern?

I think he's probably putting random stuff on the site how ever he feels like. Stop trying to make sense out of unnecessary stuff. -_-;;

NES n00b

Smash Master
That's basically my point. I think a daily blog releasing already known information is too little too late.

What I meant is that Halo single-handedly set the bar for console online gaming. I do not think that is a refutable comment. Also, Halo set many standards for fps games, console or otherwise--lack of health packs, accessability, quality storyline, limited room for holding weapons, etc. These things might not seem like a big deal, but since Halo's release, few games have really stepped far outside the Halo model and been successful--at least on consoles.

Like I said, Halo definitely has quality. Everything is polished just like Nintendo does with its big titles. I should have acknowledged the online gaming for console part and the standards it set there. The other points though point to it being a PC shooter on a console. And about other fps games having good storylines.......

Why can't people just find solace in the fact that we're getting a new Smash, period? I mean, Nintendo isn't obligated to show us these new characters/items/stages, but it sure is nice. I'm just excited to get the new game. I hope to log another ~800 hours on a Smash game soon :)

Solid_Sneak

Smash Apprentice
If you lived, sleeped and breathed smash, you would know that the new screens of "Final destination" are actually Battlefield.
My bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Sneak

Ok so would u prefer to wait 7+ months for info, or prefer too see info at a daily basis til brawl is released?

Id go with option B, believe me I have bee waiting 6+ months for info, and now were gettin info DAILY, if that doesnt make u happy then u my friend aint a real smasher...
I specifically said I am personally satisfied with the news we are getting. My point was that some aren't and that I can kind of understand why.

I swear,it seems as if a majority of you people are spoiled.Demanding news when the man is working his *** off to make a game for our satisfaction
This whole thing isn't anything against Sakurai, or us forcing him to work even more so. Some would have perferred different news (1 new char), not more news. Perhaps instead of getting a 'how to play' update, some wanted 'a new char'.

And spoiled? Try starved.

We should stop comparing Smash to Halo as well. They are both different types of games and some people here clearly get offended a little to easily if we point out the flaws for each. Even though this could fule the fire, and although I'm pretty sure this point was made earlier, I don't care because it was true: If you like Halo better than Smash, why don't you stop complaining about Smash and play Halo. Becasue this IS a Smash board. We talk Smash, not argue over what game is better than Smash, or Vice Versa.

burrito

Smash Lord
I am extremely happy with the way the site is updating. This flow of information is the perfect way of keeping me excited, but still wanting more. I really don't get why people are complaining. I think we've already have gotten plenty of new information for just a week.

[Enter Nintendo fanboys]

And Brawl is just another smash. They can update as much as they want but want's gonna be the huge difference between Brawl and Melee? Graphics? New Stages? New characters [I'm adding this part as a giveaway, since you just ignore other qualities Halo 3 has].

Do you hear yourself? You do realize Nintendo has like 3 [4 if you count TP] games worth playing right? You realize Nintendo is still being viewed worldwide as 'the kid company'? No you didn't, because you're too busy with your head up Nintendo's rare.

I like Halo, I like smash. But when people get all one sided and ignore facts it pisses me off.

Also, I hate fanboys. Of everything.

Thank you for raising the non-fanboy level on this thread. I was wondering if this was the fanboy thread.
What facts are being ignored? The fact that Nintendo has only 3 or 4 games worth playing right now? The fact that Nintendo is being viewed worldwide as "the kid company"?

I'm sorry, but those aren't facts, I believe they are opinion. If you want to get into an arguement without any fanboy-ism than don't start spouting unsupported crap.

Don't be such a **** hypocrite.

Well,I like both Halo and Smash(I like smash more though),I can't see why we can't cooperate with eachothers opinions.

I simply wish that both the Halo and Smash community can unite and make a huge tournament syndicate.We would have Halo and Smash tournaments,attracting large amounts of people,not just to prove which game is better,but for the love of the game and the love of gaming.Smash and Halo are two huge games,and I believe that if we were to actually get over eachothers different opinions,we would be a great force in gaming.But that won't happen.

Also,why does it matter which game sells more?Even if one sells more(Halo) there still both going to sell like hot cakes,and it shouldn't matter either as long as you enjoy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom