• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
woah...those Legend of Link...links...ooo I made a funny *cough* nvm

Yea that series is..weird..

Yea Link ftw

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Okay first off, It is not a Zelda stage so get over it.

Second, I don't have WiFi yet...I said next week or week after(hopefully plans go right)

Third, NO ONE would make the mistake for fire to replace darkness.

Falco is my main.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow I'm guessing they'll update the game mode section, not the notices section.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yes they will bring past stages back. Probably from 64 and Melee.

I want Kongo Jungle(64), Hyrule Castle(64), Peach's Castle(64), and haven't thought of melees and can care less.

Milos

Smash Lord
I could have sworn he was the star in 1 and 3. or some two games. I seem to recall him being the only character to reappear in another game or something... regardless he was the first FE main character which gives him some stance above the rest, I would imagine.
You're right. My bad :urg:

Del Money

Smash Champion
creo, got wi-fi yet? haha jk.

anyways i wonder if theyre putting a limit on the stages that will return from melee (if any). and for God's sake when do they plan on adding bios about other confirmed characters besides link and mario?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Okay it has been two days since they showed them and the site has been on for four days.
Calm down kid, do not perish hatred, be aware of actions.(have to be smart to get that...)
Just wait for them...they gave us a new item so do not get greedy.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
A release date will probably be at E3 for more excitement and big news for the biggest game event ever. (Electronic Entertainment Expo...E3)

-dMT-

Smash Lord
A release date will probably be at E3 for more excitement and big news for the biggest game event ever. (Electronic Entertainment Expo...E3)
Yea. I think that's going to be the case. A guy can hope right? :)

If only E3 hadn't changed, it would've happened by now. Now we have to wait until July.

SuppaRoy

Smash Cadet
**** you reminding me of that is making me cry. I cant believe that if they hadnt changed E3 from may to july we would already know really big news about SSBB maybe even a release date

Del Money

Smash Champion
Okay it has been two days since they showed them and the site has been on for four days.
Calm down kid, do not perish hatred, be aware of actions.(have to be smart to get that...)
Just wait for them...they gave us a new item so do not get greedy.
ok that may be true but its also been over half a year since the Nintendo World 2006 Trailer where Fox (or possibly James McCloud given the new appearance) was confirmed. they probably have new character models in hiding so i guess i can chill for a bit. plus if they update daily-weekly (whatever the heck that means) it shouldnt be too long of a wait

Fire7Man7Dan7

Smash Rookie
Yea. I think that's going to be the case. A guy can hope right? :)

If only E3 hadn't changed, it would've happened by now. Now we have to wait until July.
Even though it sucks that it is no longer a trade show, there should still be some announcements there. I'm just not sure that there will be a bunch of videos and screen shots to acompany them.

Loooooni

Smash Ace
Stuck in the 4th dungeon of twilight princess
ok that may be true but its also been over half a year since the Nintendo World 2006 Trailer where Fox (or possibly James McCloud given the new appearance) was confirmed. they probably have new character models in hiding so i guess i can chill for a bit. plus if they update daily-weekly (whatever the heck that means) it shouldnt be too long of a wait
it means every day of the week except weekends

Fire7Man7Dan7

Smash Rookie
I'm not holding my breath or anything but some info could still be released over the next day or so from the Nintendo Media Summt that happened a few days ago. Most of the stuff is under embargo due to France not having thier summit yet. They have it tonight so I'd start checking places like www.kotaku.com around 9 PST. They will have the goods. :-D

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
yep, it seems game modes are next. its the only catagory sakurai hasn't added, so im expecting that tonight. so lets see what we have.

Monday - ?
Tuesday -Music, How to play, Stages
Wednesday - Characters
Thursday - Items
Friday - ?

we still don't know if saturday is going to count as a weekday, because it does for japan.
So, according to your logic, we'll either learn about a mode in Brawl, or we'll receive a notice.

Although, this seems similar to people saying they were going to give Kirby and Pikachu profiles today. We're all just going to have to wait and see...

((Hey, the sooner I go to bed, the sooner I wake up next mourning and find out! :grin: ))

SuppaRoy

Smash Cadet
So, according to your logic, we'll either learn about a mode in Brawl, or we'll receive a notice.

Although, this seems similar to people saying they were going to give Kirby and Pikachu profiles today. We're all just going to have to wait and see...

((Hey, the sooner I go to bed, the sooner I wake up next mourning and find out! :grin: ))
jaja its worked for me the past 2 days

-dMT-

Smash Lord
or set alarm for 3 am that works two
Doesn't matter actually. The time between when you fall asleep and when you wake up is of no significance. Whether you force yourself awake at 3 or just casually wake up in the morning, it'll be the same to you. Well, you'll be more awake and perceptive in the latter option :)

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
dear lord...

a) it actually name s him as FOX in the trailer you refer to, and

b) i want to finish on a thrid point to really drive my point home, and

c) FFS, its daily weekDAY updates, geddit? WEEKDAY! monday through friday = weekdays ........... saturday + sunday = weekend ............. shiny thing in sky = sun ......... sun = hot......

Del Money

Smash Champion

...Wow. Go lay down before you run into a wall or something.
ok ill do that but why dont you tell the people in the NSider forums to do same. i didn't believe that theory at first until they started debating on it so please get facts first and then go make a mockery of someone else who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom