• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuppaRoy

Smash Cadet
dear lord...

a) it actually name s him as FOX in the trailer you refer to, and

b) i want to finish on a thrid point to really drive my point home, and

c) FFS, its daily weekDAY updates, geddit? WEEKDAY! monday through friday = weekdays ........... saturday + sunday = weekend ............. shiny thing in sky = sun ......... sun = hot......
shiny thing in sky = sun sun = hot jajaja priceless thanks for the laugh

Devastlian

Smash Lord
ok ill do that but why dont you tell the people in the NSider forums to do same. i didn't believe that theory at first until they started debating on it so please get facts first and then go make a mockery of someone else who cares
I don't like N-Sider much. There's no real point to trying to disprove a theory that gets disproven 11 seconds later in the trailer.

Also, it's completely beyond me how anyone could've possibly come with such a theory in the first place. For the benefit of your mental health, it may be wise to avoid N-Sider, especially when they have independant thoughts.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
So, according to your logic, we'll either learn about a mode in Brawl, or we'll receive a notice.

Although, this seems similar to people saying they were going to give Kirby and Pikachu profiles today. We're all just going to have to wait and see...

((Hey, the sooner I go to bed, the sooner I wake up next mourning and find out! :grin: ))
Well if we see modes in Brawl, expect them to be the MOST OBVIOUS ONES! Seriously, we'll probably either get time, stock, or both considering how virtually unimportant those character profiles were, even if it had some awsome pics!

Woah, I just had a crazy thought, what if we got let's say 2-4 character profiles a week. That means in 3-6 weeks we'll have all the confirmed characters, so will we see the new characters then. Maybe the same thing with game modes, music, stages, notices, and items, where we get something new each week a stage a week, a song a week, a item a week, TWO characters a week, and a notice a week.

I bet that is how it will work, and maybe in a few weeks we'll finally get a trailer, maybe after we get all the confirmed characters down on the official site. :)

There, that's my two cents, any thoughts=??? ;)

Side Note: N-Siders are total N00bs (that is why Brawl should have been TOTAL N00B ANNILANATION!!!), and Jackie Chan is totally awsome=doubt it and DIE!!!

SuppaRoy

Smash Cadet
I know right if it says Fox next to the pic of.....Fox who in the right mind can think its James McCloud

Del Money

Smash Champion
dear lord...

a) it actually name s him as FOX in the trailer you refer to, and

b) i want to finish on a thrid point to really drive my point home, and

c) FFS, its daily weekDAY updates, geddit? WEEKDAY! monday through friday = weekdays ........... saturday + sunday = weekend ............. shiny thing in sky = sun ......... sun = hot......
ok well to be honest i didnt watch the trailer enough times to even remember Fox's name appearing. the only parts i did remember was his part it being tacked on to the end and having Fox hopping about on a typical 3-platform space level with the Great Fox in the background. and his new appearance didnt look like it came from any of the star fox games i own, which is all of them except the DS and SNES ones. check NSider forums if you think im making this james mccloud **** up...could even be a costume change for all we know

and for your 2nd and 3rd points, youre not really teaching me anything i didnt already know. so i read something wrong on a website. remind me why i should care?

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
ok well to be honest i didnt watch the trailer enough times to even remember Fox's name appearing. the only parts i did remember was his part it being tacked on to the end and having Fox hopping about on a typical 3-platform space level with the Great Fox in the background. and his new appearance didnt look like it came from any of the star fox games i own, which is all of them except the DS and SNES ones. check NSider forums if you think im making this james mccloud **** up...could even be a costume change for all we know

and for your 2nd and 3rd points, youre not really teaching me anything i didnt already know. so i read something wrong on a website. remind me why i should care?
do you actually honestly believe it could still be james mccloud? i mean, MAYBE, and i stress MAYBE (see i used caps to imply stress) he'll make the game, but even if he does, that trailer clearly depicts fox.

a costume change? wow, and hey, do you think that guy in the green could be.......... link?

SuppaRoy

Smash Cadet
do you actually honestly believe it could still be james mccloud? i mean, MAYBE, and i stress MAYBE (see i used caps to imply stress) he'll make the game, but even if he does, that trailer clearly depicts fox.

a costume change? wow, and hey, do you think that guy in the green could be.......... link?
jaja **** dude you gave me two good laughs in one hour

Croco

Smash Lord

James wears a yellow scarf.. fox wears a red scarf.. look it up. ;)

Del Money

Smash Champion

hoo boy here we go again...

Link's been seen to where red, blue, etc, ya know when you hit the X or Y button on the Nintendo Gamecube controller thats plugged into a socket in the Nintendo Gamecube (TM) console during the character selection screen of the VS menu of SSBM (i figured ill abbreviate that one). maybe it's illegal for nintendo to add a costume change like that to Fox where he appears like his father. Just like Pikachu isn't allowed to wear different colored hats in SSBM...

this argument is really annoying. i understand where you're coming from but i'd appreciate it is you wouldn't go ape-nuts on my @$$ for something so simple. we good?

Del Money

Smash Champion
apologies for the double post if it happens...

but like i said before, i dont own the SNES starfox and therefore wouldnt know what jimbo mccloud looks like. again like i said before, that was speculation based on a long-winded discussion in an N-Sider forums thread. as ive just been told, NSider forums arent credible and so i'll no longer rely on them for legit SSBB news/discussions. satisfied yet?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Not to mention the obvious shades....I'll get a pic of Fox and James McCloud for comparison, just for the hell of it!

^^^^ That's James, so say hello! He's got no chance for being in Brawl.

^^^^ That's Fox as he appears in Star Fox: Command (as is James' appearance), and he's confirmed to be in Brawl!

^^^^ That is Fox in Brawl (with Pit), and that is how he will look in Brawl. Any questions on this subject=???? :laugh:

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
hoo boy here we go again...

Link's been seen to where red, blue, etc, ya know when you hit the X or Y button on the Nintendo Gamecube controller thats plugged into a socket in the Nintendo Gamecube (TM) console during the character selection screen of the VS menu of SSBM (i figured ill abbreviate that one). maybe it's illegal for nintendo to add a costume change like that to Fox where he appears like his father. Just like Pikachu isn't allowed to wear different colored hats in SSBM...

this argument is really annoying. i understand where you're coming from but i'd appreciate it is you wouldn't go ape-nuts on my @$$ for something so simple. we good?
well, i spose since you kind of agreed that it WAS fox i can let this go, although im really not sure what your angle with the rest of that argument was.......

fyi, you should have picked either black or pyjama link to make your point, he actually wears a red AND blue tunic like his ones in SSBM (i can abbreviate too) in Ocarina of Time (or OoT).

whatevs

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Del Money
Since when is it illegal for Nintendo to make a costume for Fox where he looks exactly like his father, when they own each character=???? Anwer me that, and since when Pickachu can't LEGALLY wear the same hat, but in diffrent colors=??? Nintendo owns the characters, and they can do what they want with the game and their characters. Hell, if they wanted Mario to die (not saying they do, and not saying I want Mario to die, he shouldn't! ;)) they could because they own him, period, end of discussion!

@ LavaFiend
True that=total ownage! Super Scope (+Infinite Ammo) ftw!

Del Money

Smash Champion
^^^^ That's James, so say hello! He's got no chance for being in Brawl.
i really cant see any of the images you put up, probably a browser problem...but anyways i get what youre saying. the new fox design is based off star fox command and not star fox SNES. basically that confirms that NSider forums users are n00bs because they apparently cant tell the difference between character models from over 13 years ago and recent ones. its kinda sad actually.

but anyways at least its good to know the brawl site will no longer be dead for 6 months running again. well at least until after the game is released

Del Money

Smash Champion
@ Del Money
Since when is it illegal for Nintendo to make a costume for Fox where he looks exactly like his father, when they own each character=???? Anwer me that, and since when Pickachu can't LEGALLY wear the same hat, but in diffrent colors=??? Nintendo owns the characters, and they can do what they want with the game and their characters. Hell, if they wanted Mario to die (not saying they do, and not saying I want Mario to die, he shouldn't! ;)) they could because they own him, period, end of discussion!
i'm guessing you completely missed the sarcasm. if you read that post over again youll realize it was mockery of everyone who digitally neutered me for my suggestion that the SSBB Fox appearance may have been his fathers appearance, a conclusion i only arrived at after overhearing a ******** discussion at NSider and agreed with since i had seen Starfox DS or Starfox SNES. argument is over now buddy

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
?gamefreak? who is that i have never heard of him do you mean game & watch
They are one of Nintendo's first or second party companies that works on the Pokemon games. And since Nintendo pretty much owns GameFreak, they own Pokemon, it is just they give the Pokemon games to them to make. ;)

@ Del Money
Never trusts Nsiders ever again, 90%+ of them are n00bs! ;) :) :laugh:
And the debate is now officially over! :)

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
lol you're right johnknight, NSiders are total 100% noobs. They can't tell the difference between James and Fox McCloud and I even saw a person why James is in Brawl just because he saw a pic of Fox or something.

Del Money

Smash Champion
hahaha ok good. i actually only used NSider once and that was during the wait for the new brawl site. thats when i got my misinformation. a mistake i wont make again

but on the other topic, so does that mean gamefreak is to nintendo and rareware used to be to nintendo?

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
hahaha ok good. i actually only used NSider once and that was during the wait for the new brawl site. thats when i got my misinformation. a mistake i wont make again

but on the other topic, so does that mean gamefreak is to nintendo and rareware used to be to nintendo?
QUOTE FROM WIKI

"In the video game industry, a second-party developer is a developer who, while being a separate entity from any console manufacturer, is tied to a specific one usually through contract or partial ownership and makes games specifically for that console manufacturer.

The defining characteristic is that a second-party developer is a company completely separate from the manufacturer, while first-party developers are considered to be a "division" of the console maker itself.

A second-party developer should not be confused with an internal first-party studio. For example, Intelligent Systems, developers of the original Metroid games, is an internal Nintendo studio and therefore not second-party. Camelot Software Planning, developer of the Golden Sun, Mario Golf and Mario Tennis games, is an example of a second-party developer.

The term "second-party" however, is not an official business term like "first-party" and "third-party", but is used simply to distinguish between third-party developers who develop games for various video game consoles, and developers who while still a third-party, provide software only for a single video-game console."

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
lol you're right johnknight, NSiders are total 100% noobs. They can't tell the difference between James and Fox McCloud and I even saw a person why James is in Brawl just because he saw a pic of Fox or something.
I wouldn't say !00%, but you are right. There is a extremely microscopic minority of the Nsiders who expect to hear insider info, but haven't realize Nintendo never gives their Nsider forums Nsider info (contridictory, maybe=??? :laugh: )

Anyways, I saw a Nsider start a thread on Nintendo's official Nsider N00b forum a few days ago, and this Nsider super N00b named off over 200 characters that he "heard from his friend's friend's friend Sakuraee" (with that same spelling=not my spelling error) were confirmed to be in Brawl, and 80% of everyone who posted believed him! I lol'd so bad, I cried so much=funniest thing ever!!! :laugh: :) :chuckle:

Half of them were from Naruto and DBZ too...:laugh: :chuckle: :psycho: ;) :)

Del Money

Smash Champion
funny considering "Sakuraee" said no anime/manga/TV shows character and no one that hadnt appeared on a Nintendo console

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom