• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Ya,I doubt that Sonic will be shown.Heck,maybe they'll have him in the game but unlockable.:p I wouldn't mind seeing a shilloutte in a trailer though.SOMETHING TO LET US KNOW HE'S OK AND IN THE GAME!!
Obviously unlockable.
But I think you should just check the back of the game.
"SEGA" will be there somewere.

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
Natchitoches, Louisiana A.K.A. "The South Ya'
Obviously unlockable.
But I think you should just check the back of the game.
"SEGA" will be there somewere.
I'm back from a hard day of chores and crap, lolz. *Starts work on sigs and banners*

I think there will be an allusion or foreshadow to sonic if he's in. Something like one of his rings appearing on the screen for half a sec or a sillhouette.

Music tonight. Definately...

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm back from a hard day of chores and crap, lolz. *Starts work on sigs and banners*

I think there will be an allusion or foreshadow to sonic if he's in. Something like one of his rings appearing on the screen for half a sec or a sillhouette.

I give up predicting Sakurai.
Just...give up. XD
They MAY make an allusion to him, but I think it's pretty likely he'll be seen at the end.
Similar to Snake and Fox before him.

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
Lmao, this is..I don't know, the 3rd? 4th time you've predicted music as an update, and so far you always get it wrong. That's a whole case of "no ****ing fair" right thar, it is. Well, if this was your 3rd time, then 3rd time;'s the charm. :)

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
It would be pretty stupid for Sonic to be an unlockable and we would have no idea until we've played the game. If Nintendo and Sega are smart enough, they would reveal Sonic at a huge event such as E3 for publicity and advertising, just like Snake last year (that's saying if he's in, of course. Also, if he was in, he would be unlockable. Just clearing things up in case anyone's confuzzled.)

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Ganondorf/Luigi/Marth won't be likely to be shown.
If there in, odds on there secret. If they show the traliar, it'll be all the starters in a parade, like Melee's.
Sonic will be at the end if show at all, yes, just to keep everyone happy, but hungry for more.

But keep your hopes low.
DOn't expect "ZOMG HERES THE ENTIRE GAME"
ya i agree i was just saying it would be cool if we got some good veterans, not expecting it though, we do need a newcomer though. i dont care who it is, we havent had any newcomers since, well, the first trailer!

edit i agree with shadic, sonic would like seriously increase the hype and publicity for this game.

Blackadder

Smash Master
ya i agree i was just saying it would be cool if we got some good veterans, not expecting it though, we do need a newcomer though. i dont care who it is, we havent had any newcomers since, well, the first trailer!
True..but Sakurai is being VERY secretive.
..save for the updates. XD

That was an oximoron and a half.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Music would be cool.Sonic music would be amazing.:grin:
I would love that.
Hell, the simple chime of a ring being caught would keep me happy.
Also, JUST to prove to everyone I'm not always spamming, check out my review of Yuko's Podcast. XD

..****, that was spam.
But seriosuly, Sonic is in the game now.
He'd have to be, i'd be mors suprised NOT to see him in.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
Internet forums related to SB and/or Sonic are going to implode everywhere tomorrow. I can feel it.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
If we don't get any word about Sonic tomorrow,I'll be really angry (I don't know why,I just will!).And if Sonic doesn't show up for Brawl,BlackLadder will kill himself for me.

Hmm, so that means by the time I wake up, everyone will be liek "OMG SONICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC" and I'll be like "stfu he's a hedgehog"

*Shields self from verbal assaults.*

lol,that made me laugh.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
no trailer at e3 makes testament sad.... :(

but seriously tomorrows going to be pokemon related (for the third night in a row)

Blackadder

Smash Master
Bah, I give up predicting Sakurai. Honestly, It's to hard.
But we need some good specualtion going...

...anyone got anything to disscuss about DOJO related things?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys. tomorrow's update will really be Sakurai saying: "There really isn't brawl coming out LOLZORZ!11! We Got you GOOD!

Blackadder

Smash Master
I saw a thread saying Dr.Mario was confirmed...truth maybe? :p
Ugh, Dr. Mario can easily be made as an alternat uniform for Mario.
Thats all I wan't him to be.
Though I'd love the clothsa to change the characters slightly.
That would be awsome.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Something kind of interesting.It seems sakurai has been updating existing pages,and it says the the "menu 1" song will be featured on the battlefield stage.Looks like it will be a menu song and a stage song.Interesting...

Blackadder

Smash Master
Something kind of interesting.It seems sakurai has been updating existing pages,and it says the the "menu 1" song will be featured on the battlefield stage.Looks like it will be a menu song and a stage song.Interesting...
I saw that long ago..
It's not that great that it's both a stage and a menu.
But what IS interesting is that it may be worth checking old pages evey so often..

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice

True, but the song doesn't have that same kind of music a stage would have.. I disagree with Sakurai!!

Oh and cless, I can't friggin' argue with you: It'll be music. (:

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Who votes for a something crappy update? I know I do.
We've had two how2play updates in two weeks, I think we've had enough crappy updates for now... I think tonight's will be something more spectacular. Or Sakurai might be holding out for E3 or directly thereafter...

Guess we'll see. :D

Blackadder

Smash Master
@Cless, Can't wait to see the sigs, unless there's another blackout, or Photoshop dies, or a nuclear bomb dropes..
Teasing XD

Anyways, anyone think will get any Zamus/Samus info at E3?
That would be nice!

Snakz

Smash Ace
Ahh, screw it, here it goes

I predict a notice from Sakurai saying something along the lines of "Today's update will be post poned until after the Brawl E3 trailer, we have a surpirse waiting then."

of course I'm gonna be wrong. I just dont have anything better to dp

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Well, I am hoping for a great update, but I really doubt it, although it would build hype for e3 if it was goood but not to informative, IE a hint...

Never know...

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
We've had two how2play updates in two weeks, I think we've had enough crappy updates for now... I think tonight's will be something more spectacular. Or Sakurai might be holding out for E3 or directly thereafter...

Guess we'll see. :D
Well, that's really what I am hoping for, but seeing how Sakurai tends to bring out the unexpected updates, we'll either get: something spectacular with a 20% chance, crappy with a 30%, and unexpected with a 50% chance.

Or we'll get a surprise either at the right time or after E3.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Well, I am hoping for a great update, but I really doubt it, although it would build hype for e3 if it was goood but not to informative, IE a hint...

Never know...
Never know, never will.
I thought it was gonna be hype week, but Sakurai shot me down.
It's just a normal week, I think.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Chibirobo is in the house! So whats all the speculation going on now? More Sonic theories? If he's going to be revealed,it will probably be in the E3 trailer. In fact,I think tonight's update will have to with the Nintendo Press Conference tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom