• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE: WE are sorry to announce that everyone working on the game accidentally ingested a large amount of enzyte, the natural male enhancement at an e3 hotel party with lil wayne. Sadly they have all died with boners and smiles on their faces, and Brawl is officially canceled.

WORST CASE SCENARIO.

Blackadder

Smash Master
UPDATE: WE are sorry to announce that everyone working on the game accidentally ingested a large amount of enzyte, the natural male enhancement at an e3 hotel party with lil wayne. Sadly they have all died with boners and smiles on their faces, and Brawl is officially canceled.

WORST CASE SCENARIO.
bah, Sakurai predicted such an obvious setback.
He choped his ***** of LONG before the accident happend.
The game is still going. XD

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

WORST CASE SCENARIO.
Not for them.

That's a good way to go out....

Blackadder

Smash Master
On topic, I actually think it's likely we'll get near NOTHING at E3 this year for Brawl.
Sakurai may be playing HUGE mindgames with us.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
i hate to say it but i think ur right adder....

im thinking they are going to do what square is doing with ff13 and wait for the tokyo game show to give us some more goods.... cuz personally.... i dont think the game will be released this year.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I have looooowwww-arse hopes.
Just you watch, Sakurai is not generous with giving out MAJOR game mechanic info.
Characters are a rarity..
Yet how to plays/banana peels/ crappy AT's are commonplace.

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
Did the guy maybe mean it won't be playable but there still could news on it? Did Melee ever have a playable Demo at E3? I can't remember. And why would Nintendo want to not show their biggest title?

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
g4 might be the best thing for gamers since the rumble pak

NINTENDO WARRIOR!!! DOUBLE POST!!!!

lol edit next time

Blackadder

Smash Master
Well, no Brawl at E3 at all then?
****...I knew it.
Told you to keep your hopes low people.
REALLY LOW.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yep.
But how reputable is G4 anyway?
I've never heard of it, it can't be THAT trusworthy.
You're about the only person here who hasn't, I'd wager.

Not to offend, but yeah. G4 is pretty well known. I don't get it as a channel myself, but I've heard a lot about it.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
they are very reliable they dont just run around makin s*** up. think of it as egm, ign, and gamespot rolled into one but instead of a magazine or website its a tv station geared at folks like us.

Snakz

Smash Ace
I think it was a misinterpretation, there's no way nintendo would ignore one of their biggest titles at E3.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Attention. Nintendo just announced on G4 that Brawl will not appear at E3.
They've been wrong plenty of times before,and I hope there wring again. Come on,Brawil is their most anticipated game,they can't do that! Oh well,we'll probably get a trailer on either tonight or tomorrow to make up for it.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
Bah, I don't believe it. I like to think Adam Sessler got his facts wrong, since Nintendo officially announced that Brawl won't be at E3 in PLAYABLE form. I'm still expecting some info nonetheless, either at E3 or the after-show.

Blackadder

Smash Master
They've been wrong plenty of times before,and I hope there wring again. Come on,Brawil is their most anticipated game,they can't do that! Oh well,we'll probably get a trailer on either tonight or tomorrow to make up for it.
Frankly, the DO have a kack to me wrong, and they may have ****ed up, and thought it wasn't "PLAYABLE" at E3.
Just wait a few more hours, will see.

well, tommorow. XD

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
doubtful. if they had a trailer...they would show it at e3. while im not saying g4 is perfect and all their sources are 100% correct, if they say nintendo said brawl wont be in e3.... then it prob wont. and to me, if they had another trailer, they would show it at e3. thus i think were gonna have what weve been gettin... smashbros dojo updates.

of course.. i could be wrong and VERY surprised tomorrow morning.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I haven't heard or seen anything on gaming websites,so I'm not expecting anything as of right now.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
doubtful. if they had a trailer...they would show it at e3. while im not saying g4 is perfect and all their sources are 100% correct, if they say nintendo said brawl wont be in e3.... then it prob wont. and to me, if they had another trailer, they would show it at e3. thus i think were gonna have what weve been gettin... smashbros dojo updates.

of course.. i could be wrong and VERY surprised tomorrow morning.
i really hope its the second one lol

Blackadder

Smash Master
Call my ignorant, I don't belive them.
Think about it, "Now, we have a HUGELY anticpated game, hmmm. E3 is coming up. I KNOW! Lets NOT build up hype!"

Not likely eh?
They prolly ment not playable at Brawl.
'Nuff said.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Anyone can see the head lines "Brawl not playable at E3." and then go around saying "Brawl not appearing at E3."

Blackadder

Smash Master
I think we can all agree that G4 is ******** and incorrect.

E3 is to big an event to miss to build MAXIMUM hype for Brawl.

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
Well, I checked G4TV and I have this TV that tells you which shows are next til 3 days later, and the E3 Preview will be on in a while. Well sometime around 10, 11, 12. Maybe they show some info regarding if Brawl WILL appear or not.

If it doesn't....Sakurai is a frikkin torturer.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Well, as for speculation to pass the time, I think it's ether be a notice or some really insignificant, which is why i dont plan on staying up tonight, in fact im gonna go to bed in probably a half hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom