• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
What must one do to join the Dawn Patrol? I mean, I basically live in your home thread.

And I've been saying "It's gotta be music!" for like 2 weeks. I think since I've given up hope onm usic. It's going to be music.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Today's update brought up a few interesting things for me today.

• 1. I hope that the assist trophies are rare to find, if they're too common I feel that they may overshadow the fighting aspect. However, pokéballs work so I have faith in the smash team
  • 2. Trophies. I clearly remember this character having a trophy in Melee (as did Meta Knight, Pit, Samurai Goro) is this where we should look for more characters that may appear in the game? Or did they put popular characters as trophies and then decided to put poopular characters in Brawl?
  • 3. The Assist Trophy idea looks even better now. We know that quirky, old, retro characters have a chance to make a re-appearance. This may allow other forgotten (or simply old) characters to return.

Finally, I just like this move, it looks quick and should make gameplay slightly more hectic. This has been a ho-hum week, and tomorrow is Nintendo's E3 conference, will they even have an update? Personally, a date for Smash could be announced in my opinion, either on the website or at the conference.

Croco

Smash Lord
The the E3 video tomorrow will just show stuff we have seen on the site already.. 2 new stages.. 3 new items.. 7 other ATs.. and at the end of the trailer Yoshi appears with Dk and Ness.

THE END
>_<

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
The the E3 video tomorrow will just show stuff we have seen on the site already.. 2 new stages.. 3 new items.. 7 other ATs.. and at the end of the trailer Yoshi appears with Dk and Ness.

THE END
>_<
:confused: Was that confirmed somewhere? I didnt hear anything about a Smash video even being shown.The only thing I know as of now,is that theres no demos of it being shown.Correct me if Iam wrong.

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
Thats because he's a spy sent by an unknown group of people to seek what Nintendo is hiding under their bed. They probably caught him by now and now they are making him suffer with bananas and pictures of Halo lovers burning down the place where the game is being developed.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Wasn't he just forced into labour, building Gundams and crap? I just heard from a friend who has a friend who has a brother who knows things.

Anyway, I'm sure Nintendo could fix another video just to dismiss this "rumour".

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sigh, I'm unable to be in dawn patrol do to my demanding work scheduale. It angers me so much!
As for the update. It's interesting, I like how they're in a way telling us who's not in the final roster. Gorou, hammer bros and dr. wright are now out of the picture. Kinda mean. He just keeps us guessing.

Croco

Smash Lord
:confused: Was that confirmed somewhere? I didnt hear anything about a Smash video even being shown.The only thing I know as of now,is that theres no demos of it being shown.Correct me if Iam wrong.
Thats because he's a spy sent by an unknown group of people to seek what Nintendo is hiding under their bed. They probably caught him by now and now they are making him suffer with bananas and pictures of Halo lovers burning down the place where the game is being developed.
Wasn't he just forced into labour, building Gundams and crap? I just heard from a friend who has a friend who has a brother who knows things.

Anyway, I'm sure Nintendo could fix another video just to dismiss this "rumour".
:rotfl:
:rotfl:

ohhh there is noooo possible way for me to know anything.. :chuckle:
It's not like I knew Dr. Wright would be in Brawl in some shape or form.. :)
That is impossible right?
Why would I have anything to do with the next Smash Brothers game?
It's not like I'm some big top game developer or anything.. plus I'm American.. why would choose a American? It's not like they are sending me information by email or on a server to create uv texture wraps for the 3d models. :)
Nooo nooo way would the developer be hanging out on the Smash Boards..

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo announced that they would reveal some info and some suprises about Brawl, even though it wouldn't be playable.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman

THE END
>_<
$5 says your wrong.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
What I got from that, is that Nintendo has surprises as in other games, I don't think it meant Brawl things.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Haha yeah, first time I read it I thought the same thing, surprises for Brawl? =o! Hopefully we will get something unexpected though.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Sonic as an update tomorrow would be amazing.Doubt it'll happen,but maybe a newcomer or something.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well I guess I have to get on topic:

A little late, but today was mid-par, I mean sure we see another assist, but dr. wright, it aint really u know shocking, sue his attack is really cool and very veyr unique... but not impressed...

Still tomorrow E3 will begin and I reckon were BOUND to have a trailer or at least one newcomer...

Blackadder

Smash Master
ya thats it its 9 p.m central right now so ya e3 i believe is 11:00 am central tomorrow so it should be at 2:00 am for u
I'll have to stay up late. Ah well, I am Dawn Patrol.
Anyways, what's todays prediction for the update?

@Stryks
I didn't like it that much, but then, I don't care for the AT's myself.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I'd like to see Sonic and Mario in the next trailer.Only catch? Kung-fu...Haloid 2 maybe with Sonic and Mario? :)

Blackadder

Smash Master
ya id like to see sonic pop out in the trailer(if there is one), but if so, it would most likely be at the end. and they need to confirm some more veterans(luigi, marth, ganondorf)
Ganondorf/Luigi/Marth won't be likely to be shown.
If there in, odds on there secret. If they show the traliar, it'll be all the starters in a parade, like Melee's.
Sonic will be at the end if show at all, yes, just to keep everyone happy, but hungry for more.

But keep your hopes low.
DOn't expect "ZOMG HERES THE ENTIRE GAME"

Stryks

Smash Hero
I HIGHLY doubt sonic will appear in the next trailer, think about it, sonic is THE most wanted character in smash, showing him in the next trailer and people will compare future newcomers with sonic, and any character wont be as shocking as sonic, im sure if anything Sonic will be one of the last, if not THE last character revealed...

Blackadder

Smash Master
I HIGHLY doubt sonic will appear in the next trailer, think about it, sonic is THE most wanted character in smash, showing him in the next trailer and people will compare future newcomers with sonic, and any character wont be as shocking as sonic, im sure if anything Sonic will be one of the last, if not THE last character revealed...
Thats true, I can go with that.
But what if the show sonic at the end to get people REALLY hyped for the game then and there?
If Sonic is a known character, then people will go mad for the game when buying it.
"OMFG SOnic waz inn't!! Lets get TEH game today!!"

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Ya,I doubt that Sonic will be shown.Heck,maybe they'll have him in the game but unlockable.:p I wouldn't mind seeing a shilloutte in a trailer though.SOMETHING TO LET US KNOW HE'S OK AND IN THE GAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom