• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
Now that I look at it, I hope you CAN pick up the chopper.

I would love to go around whacking people with a motorbike.

Hmm...Wario Waft for recovery...

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice

And, this is his taunt?

na, i would say an idle animation for when hes just standing there not doing anything. they might have incorporated differ idle animations based on whats going on. in this case, a chopper is on screen but hes not on it, so his idle changes to looking around.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
The chopper looks weird. Kind of like Yoshi's egg roll, but... not? I'd have to see it in action to get a better opinion on it...

The Waft looks simply amazing.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Now I'm curious as to what his Up-B would be. If it's anything that boosts him high...
Down B + Up B = Ultimate Recovery? Unless the charged Wario Waft has some post lag.

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
Two questions arise from his over B.

What will happen if you initiate it in the air? Will you move forward while falling or will you just go straight down until you land on something? If the former then maybe it can be used for recovery as well.

Also, what happens to his over B when the bike is out and he's not on it?

Salaad

Smash Ace
I don't think Wario should be considered as a serious character to play with. I like this update (Better than the recovery one xD)

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
Im guessing using the Foward+B while the bike is out would result in that looking around animation, but only maybe.

And I'm thinking the bike is a throwable weapon for other characters, which actually makes things really interesting. Wario can actually put an item in a no-item match!

I'm really surprised about the bike, I always thought the idea would look out of place, but who knows.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i am always gonna use the waft to finish off master hand and giga bowser (if they return)

such an awesome humiliation move in my opinion

i'm sure it's not the moving attack (he dived in the trailer)
also i think that big punch he seems to use a lot (trailer and pics) is his smash
maybe elbow is his b

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Ugh I can see it now, playing against some immature idiot online just using Wario's down B over and over...

Aki-toriko

Smash Apprentice
Wario as the most insane character to have ever graced the Smash Bros stage confirmed?
Loving the screenshot where Mario is stealing his bike. Who says Mario is such a nice guy?

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
they should have had wario's waft be his final smash whats could they do some nose picking wario ware action move?

nuro

Smash Lord
I just have to say that at this rate the game does not seem slanted for 2007. If they are going to tell us the rest of his moves then that will mean another day will pass by for an update. If there are around 40+ characters and Sakurai is releasing data on their movesets by doing 2 updates to the site than the would mean ... 40 * 2 .... 80 days to release all the movesets for every character. This is 3 months and this is not even counting all of the other stuff he has to put up.

The way I see this is that Sakurai is just putting random stuff on the site and whether or not he is able to put up all of the new content i.e music, movesets, revealing of new characters/stages, how to play, game modes and items doesn't matter. Simply put Sakurai is giving us bits and pieces of the game to probably try to hype us up. At the rate he is giving it to us there will never be enough updates to tell us everything that is going to be in the game. I think that instead Sakurai is just giving us what he can until the game is released. There are just way too many songs, stages, characters, moves, etc for him to be able to list everything.

I sure hope this game is planned on coming out in 07... Who knows they could always try to do what they did with TP. Push it back by another year or so.

Salaad

Smash Ace
You also have to think about what Nintendo is trying to do...Halo 3 is coming out Sept. 25. My guess is Brawl is gonna come out the Sunday before (A lot of Nintendo games do).

We'll just have to wait till E3 for more info maybe?

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I just have to say that at this rate the game does not seem slanted for 2007. If they are going to tell us the rest of his moves then that will mean another day will pass by for an update. If there are around 40+ characters and Sakurai is releasing data on their movesets by doing 2 updates to the site than the would mean ... 40 * 2 .... 80 days to release all the movesets for every character. This is 3 months and this is not even counting all of the other stuff he has to put up.
Updates will probably speed up (meaning, we'll get more than one a day) after E3 and even closer to actual release. They're just trying to build suspense and hype right now.

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
You also have to think about what Nintendo is trying to do...Halo 3 is coming out Sept. 25. My guess is Brawl is gonna come out the Sunday before (A lot of Nintendo games do).

We'll just have to wait till E3 for more info maybe?
i highly doubt theyl release brawl in september cause its a lil too close to metroid august. metroid is close enough to combat halo (with no multiplayer??) so im guessing brawl will be october. if its october, its still enough to steal steam from halo 3, and anything else for the holiday

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
@ Green

I think my brother got G&W, I don't really explore with many of the characters I try to perfect one or two.
It was not a serious comment, I'm just trying to have some fun in our discussion :p
So I don't need a serious answer or explanation.
I try to base all of the characters in my "main"... at least, that's what I'll do for Brawl xD

Salaad

Smash Ace
i highly doubt theyl release brawl in september cause its a lil too close to metroid august. metroid is close enough to combat halo (with no multiplayer??) so im guessing brawl will be october. if its october, its still enough to steal steam from halo 3, and anything else for the holiday

True, but you never know what Nintendo/Sakurai have up their sleeves. (Kinda like the updates we've been having).

I'm out. Good night. xD

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
It was not a serious comment, I'm just trying to have some fun in our discussion :p
So I don't need a serious answer or explanation.
I try to base all of the characters in my "main"... at least, that's what I'll do for Brawl xD
o don't worry i wasn't serious i was just typing fast

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
I'm just curious how long the bike will hang around after he's off of it. If it can be lifted, it can be destroyed- would he get his ability back then, or would he lose it 'til the next life, sort of like the Ice Climbers second climber?

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
A "side" special move? My guess is that all of the characters have at least one new move (which is called a side special move.)

I wonder how it is executed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom