• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
new character! about time! not completely like twilight princess... but very close. why didnt they mention sheik? i wanna know if she transforms or not. i guess not

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Woo Zelda's back, I don't use her but its good to know whos taking a slot.

Its good to know it's an update that we didn't know, but I wanna see a new newcomer not veteran.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Haha - to all of you who said, "They'll give bio's on Meta or Snake before anyone new!".
Zelda, looks pretty awesome. Let's be nerds, stay up, and discuss.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Zelda... Wow. O.o she looks really different not, (apparel not moveset)
Her hair is completely brown, she wasn't a complete brunet in Twilight Princess, it was Link who was more the "Dirty Blonde" and she was more the "Full Blonde".

But wow, I really didn't expect this, I expected Snake if it was a character. But then again, they gave us Samus when we were all biccoring over wither she was in or not, but Wow, What a suprise, Zelda.

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . . .Wow, I saw the word "Zelda" and expected a LOZ stage lol.

. . . .I wonder if anyone will complain because shes vet that we expected. . .

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
never mind, its exactly what she looks like in twilight princess. this means ganondorf should get the new makeover as well! awesome!

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
I just hope next update wont be a music. god, i hate does updates >_<! I prefer an item update
Odd, I'd prefer music over items anyday.
In Melee, it was unthinkable for me to play without the music.
And since Brawl's music will be even more advanced, it's a no brainer for me.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Did anyone else notice her top is a little... see through i her character art.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
lol gais I just thought of something.

Leather Like Materials vs. Cloth Like Materials. How can we lose?

Also, her top is a little see through. I see a nipple buldge.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I think this was the first update to make my jaw drop. Just.. even more unexpected than I was expecting (that doesn't make sense).

Sakurai levels up! Sakurai gains 203 unpredictability points!

She looks good. Much better than Melee... although I am slightly disappointed in the polygonalness of her dress (especially in the fourth shot). I was really looking forward to seeing her and Peach to see how the clothing physics looked in this game. I hope they polish it up a little more before release.

Granted, her legs aren't sticking through the fabric like the first Melee footage had. :D

Veteran week amirite? /sarcasm

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
That really did come out of nowhere. Wow... Hopefully we get other returning characters this week, preferably Yoshi, DK, Cpt. Falcon and Ness.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
So indefinately Sheik is gone it seems, I wonder if her moves changed at all, I'm hoping for a Zelda's ability update tomorrow maybe?

Master Peach

Smash Ace
TP Zelda + Brawl = Sexy + Awesome. XD

Edit

I think in the third pic of Zelda she's doing Dins fire. It looks like that to me. I'm comparing it with some pics on the internet.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Awh, great, a character update!
Score!
..to bad it was a blad character in my interests, but it hails good news for later updates!
And yes.
Her top is see through.
her nipples make her seem horny, lol.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
I guess there is no way to predict the update patterns, huh? I'll never trust Sakurai again - I'll just love him to bits as ususal.

I loves me some of that new getup...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom