• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki-toriko

Smash Apprentice
This came completely out of nowhere.
Zelda looks great, and finally a new character has been revealed. I'm kinda surprised they revealed her over Yoshi/DK, but hell I'm sure not complaining.
Anyone reckon, judging by the shots we have, that she has the same moves she has in Melee? Also (uh-oh), where has Sheik gone?

Blackadder

Smash Master
Sheik seems to have gotten the boot.
Shame really, she added variety.
BUT you never know.
Not with sakurai. But a character update...wow.

Infil

Smash Journeyman
I want to see Zelda's final smash! With all the crazy magic she has, I'm sure it'll be incredibly flashy.

Very nice character design, too. I had wondered how they were going to top Melee, but everything about Brawl is just... sharper and better so far.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I want to see Zelda's final smash! With all the crazy magic she has, I'm sure it'll be incredibly flashy.

Very nice character design, too. I had wondered how they were going to top Melee, but everything about Brawl is just... sharper and better so far.
|

Her smash could be incredible.
So, (I don't have twilight) This is her WII Zelda look is it?
Nice.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Yeah Seriously. I don't think sheik is gone yet. We'll just have to wait and see what sakurai says on this subject. This is still an awesome update.

Blackadder

Smash Master
RLY.
(;

So, if we have Link looking awsome and updated, and now his female bride-to-be (Go with fanfic people) will we get Gannondorf?

Man, he is my MAIN. I need that guy!
Mabye not a clone this time though.

RLY.
(;

So, if we have Link looking awsome and updated, and now his female bride-to-be (Go with fanfic people) will we get Gannondorf?

Man, he is my MAIN. I need that guy!
Mabye not a clone this time though.
Ganondorf rocked as a clone in Melee.His moves were just awsome,espacially his Fair(Keep that move).

I really don't want to see him with a sword,it would be lame.

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
I'm really happy and very surprised with this new update of Zelda... she looks really fancy compared to her old SSBM self. I just hope she doesn't turn into a Fair/Bair spammer again.

I want to see her final smash so badly. I bet it looks amazing.

Also, It would be amazing to see Gannondorf return with a whole new moveset.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Yeah, I don't think I'd like to see Gdorf with his glowing sword from TP. I am disappointed that Zelda isn't carrying her rapier around, though. I really like her newer design, makes her look less frilly/weak.
I also wish they'd give at least a few of their moves with character updates.

I'm really happy and very surprised with this new update of Zelda... she looks really fancy compared to her old SSBM self. I just hope she doesn't turn into a Fair/Bair spammer again.

I want to see her girl parts so badly. I bet it looks amazing.

Also, It would be amazing to see Gannondorf return with a whole new moveset,but no sword,just pure awsomeness.
Fixed...

I swear,if I see another person complain about updates again,i'll bash their skull in the walls.

drewdizzal

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf rocked as a clone in Melee.His moves were just awsome,espacially his Fair(Keep that move).

I really don't want to see him with a sword,it would be lame.
so true man, ganon needs to keep all his moves and keep the sword play to his taunts. how else am i gonna vulture kick people to oblivion? not with a sword in his hands ill tell ya that much.

Blackadder

Smash Master
After much more debate with myself, I would like him to remain a clone.
I just relised:
If he changed, he wouldent be my main anymore.
He is the god of smashing.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Holy ****!!! Zelda!!! Definitely wasn't expecting that.

And she's beautiful, I'm so glad they used her TP design.

Just goes to show how unpredictable Sakurai can be, that sly fox. Though it's good though we can expect to see other veterans before E3.

As for Zelda, she seems to play similar to how she used to, though only time will tell if Sheik is returning (or is still part of her).

And on one last note...

Catfight!XD

Black/Light

Smash Master
I heard a idea on Go nintendo that I like.

Maybe Zelda can pull a sword out of nowhere in place of Sheik for a vB and use the sword as if she is a sword character. I could see that happening actually. . . she could even toss on the cloak.:p

Blackadder

Smash Master
@ The Pressing matters guy.
How could we forget such important details!?

...actually, with the debut of Zamus and the look of Zelda...it almost seems like there will be a move entirly dedicated to such pleasures!

I heard a idea on Go nintendo that I like.

Maybe Zelda can pull a sword out of nowhere in place of Sheik for a vB and use the sword as if she is a sword character. I could see that happening actually. . . she could even toss on the cloak.:p
That sounds interesting,but I would also like to see a custom modified version of Shiek's costume more.

Blackadder

Smash Master
With the revelation of Zelda, one can only hope it means other character updates are now viable every so often.
New characters would be a treat, but vets and nice too.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Marth?
I am going to risk my life here, but in my opinion, Roy is better.
And there both bland in my view.
I want GANNONDORF!!!
Seriosuly, the day HE becomes confirmed, is the day i kill myself to preserve the happy feelings.
He's that great.
*Runs from phoenix for insulting marth*

Marth?
I am going to risk my life here, but in my opinion, Roy is better.
And there both bland in my view.
I want GANNONDORF!!!
Seriosuly, the day HE becomes confirmed, is the day i kill myself to preserve the happy feelings.
He's that great.
*Runs from phoenix for insulting marth*
*Sheaths his Falchion Sword*

Well....We are all entitled to our opinions.

But in my opinion,Marth is a beter character history wise and character wise.He's simply more well developed,that is a fact.*points to tiers list*

And don't say tiers don't mean anything,because they do.

Blackadder

Smash Master
And then peach could get her skimpy look.

I bet sakurai will give us character updates rarley, and they will be ones to keep you waiting.
You know like, confirmed character: PICHU!!
Just to keep us waiting.
Buuuut...with this zelda update, it could be anyone next.
We shall see when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom