• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you do with Brawl when you first get it?

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
People are posting to joke around. The guy you quoted is obviously ******** just to come on this thread and make fun of people.
Really? I'm retarted because some people here talk about making intimate love to video games?

And yes, you are right. I come on here just to make fun of people. That is why I started a very open-ended thread that allows discussion.

Roy4theBrawl

Smash Cadet
What I'll Do

Play through Subspace Emmisary
Play through Classic
Unlock as many Characters as I can

falcasouris

Smash Rookie
im ganna go home, lock all the doors, turn the lights on dim, light some candles, and make sweet sweet love to the small hole in the middle of the disk

Adi

Smash Lord
Break the disc in half and hang it over our local Gamestop's door, a warning to anyone who thinks about buying this crappy game.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Probably feed myself cold pizza, potato chips, beer and energy drinks as I lock myself in my house/room for several days, playing Brawl.
If I do that my wife will just nag and nag and nag and nag and nag and nag and nag and nag and nag until I actually do something. But then she plays Melee when I'm taking out the trash or getting the food for the family. Now recently she has started playing against me and has gotten pretty good... she still has a hard time L-canceling and wavedashing though (that's what allows me to win). Soon my son will be kicking my *** all over Battlefield or Norfair or wherever the hell I play...:(

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
As for me, I have made a set plan,

1: My friends bought the game for my birthday over the internet, so I won't get it till 2 days after launch, so for me that would be on a tuesday (I have such great friends)

2. day 1-2, Training mode/regular match: i got to find my main, which is probably Mario, PT, or Sonic, and find the best controler, and the costom controls. and get ready for what i have planed ahead.

3: day 3-8 or 10, SSE! and unlock chars, through classic and other modes.

4: WiFi! I want to face to vetrans, some hard-core fans, before all the n00bs come and i can't face people who will be a fantastic challenge to face (and hopefully beat:))

and after a while, ill do everything else.:laugh::chuckle::p

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
spend the rest of the night after midnight release unlocking everythign possible, then bring the Wii and game to my University games room and own everybody!

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
First thing Im going to do is just go to the online play.

Things shouldn't be TOO different from melee.. Control wise. And other people will just be getting used to it also, so.

And thats if i start with Diddy (who I plan on maining.)

KJC2004

Smash Apprentice
1. get the game
2. smell the game case
3. lick the game case
4. look at the cd
5. boot up the game
6. wake up only to realized it was only a dream T_T
7. wake up again to realized it wasn't a dream and start playing SSE

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
1. get the game
2. smell the game case
3. lick the game case
4. look at the cd
5. boot up the game
6. wake up only to realized it was only a dream T_T
7. wake up again to realized it wasn't a dream and start playing SSE

Lmao. I can't remember how many times I've already dreamed of playing Brawl ,yet waking up to find that I don't and feel like crying. xD

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
What will I do with it? Trust me you don't want to know lol.

Ok I'll tell you. I open it and play it like hell for the next 80 hours. Unfortenatly I can't do that because of school.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
1) Go into VS mode, play as Samus and press A while loading to play as Zamus
2) Go into VS mode, play as Samus and press B while loading if A doesnt work
3) Go into VS mode, play as Samus and press random buttons while loading if A or B doesnt work
4) Try out all the starters
5) With the help from you guys I will race online and see how to unlock every character
6) After that try out all the unlockables
7) Invite friends over and play some VS mode
8) After about a week I will be confident enough to go ONLINE!

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
My plans?

First, I have to be sure I can get my hands on a copy. Depending on if there's a midnight release, I will do the following:

Midnight release:
-Preorder the **** thing, plus strategy guide
-Sleep during the majority of Saturday morning/afternoon
-Hitch ride with buddies
-Score copy

No midnight release:
-Get plenty of sleep and take care of any possible homework
-Get first available shuttle ride to Target
-Claim copy

Once I have the game I will:
-Training mode with Pikachu, to get used to the game's physics
-Invite buddies to play
-Play SSE until I beat it.
-Unlock all characters
-play massive amounts of versus wth everyone.

Oh yeah, Brawl will keep me busy for hours.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
-Attempt to make miis of all the characters (lol not really, I'll probably look through the Check Mii Out channel for them if I really want them )

Dry_Umbrella

Smash Apprentice
myself and two friends all have it reserved

upon release we will set up three televisions

probably SSE all the way through

followed by an unlocking frenzy

then a butt load of messing around with all the new features

this includes spectator mode when we're eating

then who cares what anything we could do would be awesome

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
My plans?

First, I have to be sure I can get my hands on a copy. Depending on if there's a midnight release, I will do the following:

Midnight release:
-Preorder the **** thing, plus strategy guide
-Sleep during the majority of Saturday morning/afternoon
-Hitch ride with buddies
-Score copy

No midnight release:
-Get plenty of sleep and take care of any possible homework
-Get first available shuttle ride to Target
-Claim copy

Once I have the game I will:
-Training mode with Pikachu, to get used to the game's physics
-Invite buddies to play
-Play SSE until I beat it.
-Unlock all characters
-play massive amounts of versus wth everyone.

Oh yeah, Brawl will keep me busy for hours.
Don't you mean YEARS? :ohwell:

Smashbro24

Smash Apprentice
Underneath the screen of your computer screen, sta
First thing Im going to do is just go to the online play.

Things shouldn't be TOO different from melee.. Control wise. And other people will just be getting used to it also, so.

And thats if i start with Diddy (who I plan on maining.)
if you do online play the first time that you get it... there wont be that many people to do it with... exept me.. ill post my code here once i get wifi.(TOMMOROW!!!)AND OF COURSE HAVE A HUGE FREAKING TOURNAMENT!

Saor Gael

Smash Apprentice
Seeing as I own my own business very near a Game Stop (where I've pre-ordered it), I'll kill time there until the midnight release (if not midnight then I'll kill time in the morning before GS opens!).

On the short walk/ride back to my Wii I will inhale the heady Brawl aroma and taste its awesomeness.

Then, I will start playing WITHOUT taking it out of the wrapper, box, or putting it in my Wii.

Go straight to vs mode and see how my main, Link, has fared. :D I hear he's done well for himself.

After a few matches I'll start unlocking characters and stages and whatnot.

As soon as I can convince them to, I will play buddies online (and probably trounce them, since they're not as cra- I mean dedicated as I am).

I will try to unlock the characters ASAP and try them out. X3

Then I will go on to the map maker and create a level based around wall jumping! 8D After awhile I'll touch SSE (if I haven't already to unlock characters).

Jonkenden

Smash Cadet
When it releases in america I'll be here in sweden playing melee, as it is still relativly fresh game to me by then. (Won the game on auction yesterday ; D coming soon home to me)

Smashybashy

Smash Apprentice
1. Hug it.
2. Start to cry.
3. Worship it.
4. Protect it.
5. Start to be embaras because I did more protecting it and have played it for 5 years and the next Smash is about to come out.
6. Start late on playing Brawl.

(Sorry if I made typos)

Smashbro24

Smash Apprentice
Underneath the screen of your computer screen, sta
1. Hug it.
2. Start to cry.
3. Worship it.
4. Protect it.
5. Start to be embaras because I did more protecting it and have played it for 5 years and the next Smash is about to come out.
6. Start late on playing Brawl.

(Sorry if I made typos)
my list is almost the same, exept after 4 i would play it until i am ripped away from my already-melting gamecube controller!!!!!:laugh:

Frogla

Smash Ace
Wow change of plan guys.
No more leaser game, It looks to me that im gonna have to rush to get all the unlockales. My church is having a game night (mainly a smash bros night) If i get the game on Sunday or Worse Monday or Tuesday im going to have to rush to unlock everyone in 4-5 days by Friday. Can i do it, Will see.

brawlmaniac

Smash Lord
First I'll look at all the old characters move lists that haven't been announced on smash bros. and see how they compare to melee. Next I'll see which of the starter characters I like playing as the most. After that I'll go to Wi-Fi to see how it works.

Top Bottom