• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you do with Brawl when you first get it?

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably explode from excitement.
Then, I'll go home and put into the Wii.
I'll select it from the Main Menu.
I'll watch the whole title sequence (new game tradition).
Finally, I'll press Start. I don't know whether I want to continue my tradition and play on a VS. Mode as Link or start the best game ever playing as Ike.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
First, I'll bring it home.
Then, I'll put in into my Wii and select it one the Wii menu.
Then, I'll watch the title sequence.
Then, I'll go straight to Training Mode and do... stuff.
After I'm done with that, I'll go straight to the Subspace Emissary.

And I'll do all this in a calm way.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
Hopefully if I get a new wii by the time the game comes out.

First I will go to practice mode and try out everyone

Then story mode but first a new Wii

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
game is released on SUNDAY. therefore, I will go saturday night to the store for the midnight launch, and leave sunday morning. i will then play from the time I get home until 4:30 am. Then I will wake up at 9:00 am and go to churc. WTF if so hard about that to understand?
The fact that you are going to have multiple friends sleep over, and then leave them to go to church.

You said I will have my friends spend the night.. which I interpreted as a sleepover, so I assumed that all your friends slept over and then you did all that stuff on Sunday.

CHILLAX!

Darkraid

Smash Champion
When I get home after buying the game, I would scream at the top of my lungs "BRAWWWWWWWWWLLLLL!!!!!!!" Then tear the plastic like a mad dog.

Next I would pop the disc in with my hands shaking.

Minutes past but the game hasn't load yet. I scream F***! & smash my head against the wii.

I press the eject button, and realized that I pop the disc upside down.

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
I will dust off my N64, beat Mario 64, Classic Mode in SSB, and OOT. Take out the Gamecube beat Adventure in SSBM. Pick up the Brawl, go into Subspace, get punched my brother. He exits and goes to Vs. and demands that I play. Yea, its like that.

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
I dunno who to try out first: Sonic, Link or Snake

Difficult decision, which characters are you guys gonna try first?

I_R_Hungry

Smash Journeyman
Classic Mode every character Normal/Hard Mode

SSE Normal/Hard Mode, not sure what the options with that are but yeah

If there are events then probably them

Then I'll finally get into multiplayer for a while and then it'll kind of just be wi-fi after that.

Luthien

Smash Ace
First I have to get a Wii. *Sighs* I'm broke. Ah, well, that'll solve itself.

As soon as I get it I'm playing SSE and saving ZELDA. There's nothing else I feel an incurable desire to do.

My family will never see me leave my room again...

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
The fact that you are going to have multiple friends sleep over, and then leave them to go to church.

You said I will have my friends spend the night.. which I interpreted as a sleepover, so I assumed that all your friends slept over and then you did all that stuff on Sunday.

CHILLAX!
my friends and i all go to church together, hence going to the pizza place after

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
I'll have to distract my 4 year old son with something... maybe ground him for the night with no explenation... or I may just give him away for adoption... why (besides the fact that I'm evil) ? Because he is catching up to his OLD (I'm only 24) man and might beat me. And I'll make my wife sleep on the couch...

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I'll have to distract my 4 year old son with something... maybe ground him for the night with no explenation... or I may just give him away for adoption... why (besides the fact that I'm evil) ? Because he is catching up to his OLD (I'm only 24) man and might beat me. And I'll make my wife sleep on the couch...

Joeseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat said:
a fine example of a family man!
...yeah...

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Ahhh you evil creeper! :"[,

How could you say 24 is an old age [btw I'm 9 years older than you] o_______O

Bmm

Smash Cadet
i'll play around with the characters, and find out what i don't already know... and i'll try all the stages....
then, off to SSE, and wifi to see how they turned out in the end

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Ahhh you evil creeper! :"[,

How could you say 24 is an old age [btw I'm 9 years older than you] o_______O

Sure you are... why then, when I check your profile it says born in 1992 ?!?!?!

All you youngsters lying about your age to impress others and buy booze.

EDIT: by the way... I lied also. I'm 27 years old... just trying to hide my old, old age...

HourglassMemory

Smash Journeyman
Sure you are... why then, when I check your profile it says born in 1992 ?!?!?!

All you youngsters lying about your age to impress others and buy booze.

EDIT: by the way... I lied also. I'm 27 years old... just trying to hide my old, old age...

Who cares about age? When I thin about it, most people are just teenagers who'svegotten old.
I quite honestly think I'll never stop bein ga teenager.
And tha twon't stop me from playing Super Smash Brothers and The sims.
Don't forget that our generation might be the first to be the "videogame playing grandparents" generation!

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
First I'll play classic mode with Fox to unlock jiggs
-next I'll play multi-player mode to get some practice

I don't know what to do after that since there's no telling what kind of new modes are in brawl

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Call all my friends (who are X-box and Gheystation fanboys) and invite them nicely to come play Brawl with me. This will probably be followed by a slurry of insults and a disconnect, but its all worth it.

*smug*
How sad. They're so lost =[
On february 10th - the week of February 10th, I'll mostly curse America, and curse me for being European =( /extreme feeling of sadness.

But for when the time comes, watch the mini intro of the disc channel, begin, watch video, and start SSE straight away !
I pity you
Sell it to one of the fanatics on here for an unbelievable price such as 80 or 90 dollars.
wow. you phail more than the Europeans!
I'm actually gonna record my very first session of playing Brawl so 10 years later I can laugh at myself for how hyped I was.

First I'll go through the menus, then I'm gonna try every starter out in Practice, then SSE.
I never thought of that. I'm copying:p
When I get home after buying the game, I would scream at the top of my lungs "BRAWWWWWWWWWLLLLL!!!!!!!" Then tear the plastic like a mad dog.

Next I would pop the disc in with my hands shaking.

Minutes past but the game hasn't load yet. I scream F***! & smash my head against the wii.

I press the eject button, and realized that I pop the disc upside down.
Same up until the "smash head against Wii". I would have to kill myself 6 times over if I did that.

EPIC POST OF QUOTES!

Ger-Bah

Smash Rookie
From what it be soundin' like, I'm gonna play some 1 vs. 1 (or maybe a 3 person FFA depending on whose where). I used to really think I'd play as Pit first... But now it's gonna be:

1. Lucas (take that!)
2. Pit
3. Snake (hopefully unlocked?)

Then we'll probably end up going through the SSE co-op. Hopefully unlocking a few persons. Then after a day or so, do my bloody BEST to find a spoiler-free unlocking guide.

As for when it comes out in Japan? Unplug my internet and get some ear plugs or something, I want to be surprised, y'know?

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
eh for a fighting game with not that much story line, I could careless what the spoilers are. To each his own I suppose.

I would really like a complete roster list I really would like to see if Megaman or Simon Belemont are in.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
I'll become captain falcon,
Go into practice mode
and do a falcon punch to the poor sole unlucky enough to be the test dummy

if i can.... : /

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
LoL @ people who think Jiggly will be in the game.

Hopefully classic still only takes a short time to beat so I can beat it with everybody ASAP.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Breaking the tradition of immediately unlocking all characters, but play through Subspace Emissary in it's entireity instead. Then unlock all characters. Then... I dunno yet.

Probably feed myself cold pizza, potato chips, beer and energy drinks as I lock myself in my house/room for several days, playing Brawl.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Beat the Iceclimbers to a pulp. play my freind in an epic Pit vs. Link match. Then we'd do Co-op Subspace.

Probably will unlock all the characters by Spring break. : \ im pretty slow.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I'm going to stare at the case for an hour (no really ) just to make myself believe I have it.

Then I'm going to look at all the modes and try them all once starting in this order (with the exception of unannounced ones) Classic, Target test, VS, Subspace emissary... (after unlocking over 3 characters) Wi Fi (after having the game for a week) the level builder.

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
I'm going through subspace emissary and TRY to finish it, if possible. Then I'll go thorugh classic mode in order with every character XD

And then I might try online

Top Bottom