• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you do with Brawl when you first get it?

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
1. Lick the case.
2. Then inhale the plastic wrapping.
3. Attempt to sell it on ebay, mentioning in the description how I licked the case.

HourglassMemory

Smash Journeyman
On february 10th - the week of February 10th, I'll mostly curse America, and curse me for being European =( /extreme feeling of sadness.

But for when the time comes, watch the mini intro of the disc channel, begin, watch video, and start SSE straight away !
You're not alone!!!!
Us europeans will practically know the whole game before it comes out in Europe!!!
AAARRRGH!!!
Who gives a **** about the french and german translations???!?!

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
First thing I'll probably do when I get it is get right to unlocking characters, stages, features, etc. I'll get better with the new characters as I unlock stuff, rather than just training with them for days...

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
1. Buy guide (which I have reserved) about a week before Brawl's release
2. Attend midnight launch, arriving with about 5 or 6 friends at 5:30
2a. Doing the midnight launch thing like I did for Madden 08 and Halo 3, playing ds and psp and hanging out while waiting for the game
3. Finally recieve the game (which I have reserved), enjoy the case
4. Me and my friends will have somebody take a picture of us holding out our copies (midnight launch tradition)
5. Head back to my house, where everybody will be spending the night
6. Watch the mini wii channel intro, the main intro, and explore menus
7. Practice mode to look at AT's, Pokeballs, Items, Final Smashes, and Kirby Hats, and test the characters (repeating each time I unlock a character)
8. Do plenty of multiplayer
9. Order a Pizza
10. Play some Melee and 64 while waiting for the pizza from Sam's, which is open til 4 am and is seriously awesome pizza
11. Eat Pizza, and drink root beer, energy drinks, and the many Game Fuels that I am saving for Brawl's launch
12. Go back to Brawl
13. Play mutliplayer until to tired to do more
14. Everybody falls asleep while watching Fresh Prince
15. Wake up early to go to church
16. Go to CiCi's Pizza after church
17. Play basketball and hang out til everybody is ready for more Brawl
18. Go back to DeKalb for another week of NIU
19. Play Brawl whenever not in class, playing alone for the first time and allowing myself to really explore, try the different modes, and get a feel for the new game, probably also enjoy the game manual for the first time

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
To Loranga - I think it will be possible to play with a guest for online play. After all, you can play with a guest in Mario Strikers Charged, which was a really nice thing.

And LoL @ Dr.Claw's very specific details about what he is going to do.

I wonder if they will have a brand new How To Play video. =D

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
I will make love to the game that I've craved for so long. :p

Then I will probably have a basic normal battle (Brawl).

Then go off in the Subspace Emmirasy as Mario or Metaknight. :)

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Us Europeans phail.

PHAIL.

Anyway, I think I'll do co-op SSE with my bro, seeing as he'll be ITCHING to play.

That's provided the game comes out, lol.

marioiswaiting

Smash Cadet
first of all im going to open the game thne put it in my wii and start playing classic and subspace modes!!!

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Ummmm Open it >.>
lmao so true.

"Umm yeah first I'd see how much money that I have in my wallet.. then I'll drive home/ get a ride home.. Then I'll take off the wrapper and open the box. Then I'll look at the manual a bit, see how it looks and such. Then I'd remove the disc and place it in the wii. Then I'd press the A button from the warning", then I'll select the games wii channel, then press start, then start playing the game."

:D

Metalknux

Smash Ace
1. Buy guide (which I have reserved) about a week before Brawl's release
2. Attend midnight launch, arriving with about 5 or 6 friends at 5:30
2a. Doing the midnight launch thing like I did for Madden 08 and Halo 3, playing ds and psp and hanging out while waiting for the game
3. Finally recieve the game (which I have reserved), enjoy the case
4. Me and my friends will have somebody take a picture of us holding out our copies (midnight launch tradition)
5. Head back to my house, where everybody will be spending the night
6. Watch the mini wii channel intro, the main intro, and explore menus
7. Practice mode to look at AT's, Pokeballs, Items, Final Smashes, and Kirby Hats, and test the characters (repeating each time I unlock a character)
8. Do plenty of multiplayer
9. Order a Pizza
10. Play some Melee and 64 while waiting for the pizza from Sam's, which is open til 4 am and is seriously awesome pizza
11. Eat Pizza, and drink root beer, energy drinks, and the many Game Fuels that I am saving for Brawl's launch
12. Go back to Brawl
13. Play mutliplayer until to tired to do more
14. Everybody falls asleep while watching Fresh Prince
15. Wake up early to go to church
16. Go to CiCi's Pizza after church
17. Play basketball and hang out til everybody is ready for more Brawl
18. Go back to DeKalb for another week of NIU
19. Play Brawl whenever not in class, playing alone for the first time and allowing myself to really explore, try the different modes, and get a feel for the new game, probably also enjoy the game manual for the first time
The game releases on a Sunday. How can you wake up and go to church after you play it?

SWORDMASTER X7

Smash Cadet
1. Beat Classic with Meta Knight
2. Beat SSE
3. Go online and unlock every charater, stage, and other things that can effect Vs. mode
4. Invite friends over and try to find a main

That's what i'm plan to do for the first few days. Then I will do whatever I want to and get better.

The Director

Smash Lord
Play a match on Battlefield, be Diddy Kong against Mario.

Just to, you know...test the waters. Diddy's my main, after all. Want to get used to those hairy feet right off the bat.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I'm actually gonna record my very first session of playing Brawl so 10 years later I can laugh at myself for how hyped I was.

First I'll go through the menus, then I'm gonna try every starter out in Practice, then SSE.

T-major

Smash Champion
Have sex with it do a Falcon Punch... I serious about this. I'm going to go into Training mode, select Captain Falcon and a random sandbag, then Falcon Punch them...

if Captain Falcon is an unlockable, I won't play the game until I unlock him...

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
leave my gamestop pre-release (12am brawl, b****** !)
play a match between link and fox (me and mah bro's mains)
sleep 1-2 hrs
play classic mode (maybe in co-op if there is one??????)
play test starters (and jiggly)
eat, poo for 1-2 hrs
SSE till Dawn!!!

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
Have sex with it do a Falcon Punch... I serious about this. I'm going to go into Training mode, select Captain Falcon and a random sandbag, then Falcon Punch them...

if Captain Falcon is an unlockable, I won't play the game until I unlock him...
Lol, that doesn't make sense. If you WON'T play the game until you unlock him, then won't you never be playing the game? If I remember correctly, you have to play the game to unlock characters. Good luck with that.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Play a 3 minute match with my favorite starting character against 3 level 5(I'm starting at level 5 and working my way up cause it's a Smash tradition for me) computers.

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
same as i do every sunday: go to bed at 4:30, wake up at 9:00
So you are going to pull an all nighter with friends over Saturday into Sunday, and then turn time back a day and repeat saturday into sunday night over again.

BRAWL RELEASES SUNDAY MORNING (12 am)! If you didn't get the hint.

Logically, your timeline doesn't work. You would be going to Church on a Monday. Sorry =P

Church may have to wait... Brawl > Religion.
Wait, let me rephrase that. Brawl IS a religion. Get it right. kthxbye.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
He is. He's one of the 12 apostles of brawl. If he's not in a will kill Sonic (yes I threatened sonic, one of the most wanted characters that are confirmed in brawl *heavliy breathes*)

So you are going to pull an all nighter with friends over Saturday into Sunday, and then turn time back a day and repeat saturday into sunday night over again.

Logically, your timeline doesn't work. You would be going to Church on a Monday. Sorry =P

Lol you're wrong dude.. Sunday morning (12am), he gets the game (maybe at 1am or something, Ive never pre-ordered a game). He drives home. He sleeps at 4:30am until 9:00am, wakes up at 9am, goes to church at whatever time it starts.

It's all done on sunday before his church mass starts.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord

game is released on SUNDAY. therefore, I will go saturday night to the store for the midnight launch, and leave sunday morning. i will then play from the time I get home until 4:30 am. Then I will wake up at 9:00 am and go to churc. WTF if so hard about that to understand?

Top Bottom