• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you do with Brawl when you first get it?

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Three friends and I are going to play a match on Battlefield. Then a friend and I are going to play through the SSE.

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
IMMA unlock all the characters then ADD as much people as possible onto my friends list to face online XD.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I wonder what can fit in the middle hole of that disc? (I'm Asian btw).

Boy, it is going to be a brawl with my brother super smash.

It's a joke people!

Or is it?

Yeah, it is.

Uoaei

Smash Rookie
I'll probably play classic mode a few times on different difficulties and then start with the SSE mode.

Tom-Sawyer

Smash Cadet
Me and my brother are playing all the way through the subspace emissary. Me as Metaknight, he as sonic.

After that I'm going to kick his *** countless times in the versus mode :p

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
Subpace Emissary definitely looks very interesting, I wanna see who I can unlock by playing it straight through.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im going to training mode to try out a couple characters and getting used to the feel of the game, then beating subspace emissary

Quarter

Smash Cadet
Well after my pants get ruined from finally having the game I'm going to go and play SSE with my little sister who is also looking towards this game.
After I finish that though I will most likely be playing single player and be working on unlocking all of the characters so that I can play with whomever I want online.
:D

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
1.Check out starting roster
-If the starting roster doesn't appeal, then play SSE co-op with my brother
-If I like the roster, then I'll play VS. mode for a bit, then play SSE

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I'm disheartened to look back through this thread and see that half of this page has fallen to pointless sexual humor.

Come to think of it, I think I'm going straight to Subspace instead.

Top Bottom