• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you do with Brawl when you first get it?

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
You know. I think I may be snake [unlock snake] and use his box taunt first thing lmao :].

In training mode, I'll be snake, and have mario and link there. Use my box taunt with the two in front of me and in real life say

"Newcomer: SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKE"

:]
after playing as Pit of course lol.

Fluff

Smash Cadet
beat the crap out of my friends with fox all night long.. then probably do classic and unlock stuff when they get tired of it

Coselm

Smash Ace
When I get Brawl (Midnight on February 10), I will drive home, and systematically unlock every character and stage. Once I have done this, I will sleep and dream of Smash. When I wake up, I will either begin playing Wifi, or journey over my friends house to beat him on his gigantic home theater projector.

Just thinking about this makes me so excited. I hate you for your teasing thread.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
The things that I'm going to do EXACTLY when I get SSBB
  • Exit Game Store
  • Open Car Door
  • Drive Home
  • Enter House
  • Walk to Wii
  • Put SSBB in Wii
  • Play Classic/SSE with Kirby

EDIT: I added Kirby to my last thing to do.

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
get a bunch of friends together and play and play and play on every stage with every character. Then I'll start unlocking stuff. I'll probably forget to eat/drink and die.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
get a bunch of friends together and play and play and play on every stage with every character. Then I'll start unlocking stuff. I'll probably forget to eat/drink and die.
Darn you people with friends that are dedicated to Smash!

All my friends suck at it...

But anyway, prolly go to Classic then go online. Hope to see you guys there!

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord

Midboss

Smash Cadet
Konami code at he title screen. Gotta try it, right?

Then 4 way vs. matches. 1 stock, 1 minute time limit. As many matches as we can until we start unlocking things. The plan is for us to have 4 human players.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
I gonna do classic or "melee" (would multiplayer mode be called brawl mode now??) with Pit, try out the otherchars, then sse/

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
well my whole day is planned out as follows:

-wake up around 10-11AM
-eat lunch
-drive downtown to see the chicago auto show
-spend the whole day there
-come home in the evening
-buddies come over, play smash until midnight
-we drive to gamestop to wait and get our reserved copies of brawl
-come back home
-play until we fall asleep!

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
First, I want to see if I can use the guitar hero controller...

Then I will proceed to unlock things, hopefully controlling characters with a guitar.

Apdat

Smash Cadet
First i will make a stage in stage creator. Then i will play vs my brother with all items 99 stock to have a really long exciting fight. After that i would probably play SSE alot.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
First, I want to see if I can use the guitar hero controller...

Then I will proceed to unlock things, hopefully controlling characters with a guitar.
My friends and I tried playing Gears of War with that. Needless to say, it didn't work very well.

What I'll do first is a versus match as Link, to have that nostalgic feel I always get with Smash Bros. games, as well as try to adapt to the changes that have been made to the game.

MasterFeint

Smash Cadet
My GF and I are going to beat SSE on very hard together, me as Link and her as Sonic. Then we'll unlock everything and hit up WiFi. Then one of us will have to work and will laugh at the other.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
I already have febuary 10th and the following week planned, i have the game preordered, so i will go a little bit early. Buy my game, go to my friends house and we will play a few quick rounds online, and not online, then we will find a list of unlockables, and my friend will just tell me how to unlock the characters but not tell me who i am working to unlock. Then we will beat the entire SE on hard, then play a ton of online, then when i go home i will start SE on intense, and during the course of the week i will play some online and finish SE on intense. Then on friday night i plan on not going to sleep as i will play with every character in the game online (1v1 matches if it is an option for most of the matches) then i will beat a ton of events and stuff. I will probabally try a couple specator just to try to get more coins (depending what you use them for) then i will play throught and try every aspect of the game. The saturday mid day i am going to my friends with a few other people and we will have 2 wiis set up with 2 copies and we are going to play nonstop brawl until sunday evening, then i will go home and play some more. Thats where my plans end, then i will play smash when ever i can!

Mzero

Smash Cadet
the FIRST thing im gonna do wen i get brawl is yell, "Yeaaah!! I got da smaaassh :mad:! move outs the way bimbos, i gotta go home." then i'll leap over the crowd at gamestop and dash home carefully so i dont get robbed.

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
1. Pick up the game
2. Tell my brother that he forgot to reserve it, so that we are doomed to wait for it.
3. Secretly play like hell so I can get good.
4. "Pick it up" at Gamestop the next month.
5. OWN HIM
6. After playing a day of Vs. matches...Get owned
7. Be happy with myself for putting some ill-gotten wins under my belt
8. Continue to get owned
9. Come to smash board and learn all the advanced techniques
10. Unsuccessfully try to pull them off in a match
11. Say I "lost it"
12. Practice all the advanced techniques
13. "Find it"
14. OWN HIM
15. After a day of Vs... get owned
16. *Process repeats*

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
Me, my Cousin, my Uncle and my Nephew are going to have a 4 way match as Lucas (Me), Mario (Cousin), Link (Uncle) and Diddy Kong (Nephew) while recording it to remeber our first match then Me and My family will try to beat SE with Me as always 1P and the others cycling through 2P for three days since we had 3 school days for some reason and Unlock everyone.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I know some people are going to look for the fastest way to unlock every character, and start competing on WiFi, some may just jump right into WiFi play with the starting characters and see how they do.

For me, I personally am going to go straight to SubSpace Emissary and play the entire thing non-stop. Most likely this will unlock several aspects to the game. After I do this, I will beat classic mode with each character. Then I will look to complete every one player thing possible.

After that I will look to unlock each and every character so I can test them out. After this I will probably just do some friendly matches with my friends and just test out each character to find which one I like the most. I'll also probably test out each controller and see which one I like the most.

After probably a good week or so, I will finally enter the WiFi scene and being building skill with whichever group of character I choose to master.

What will you do first when you get your copy?

Im going to master Diddy and Dedede, and Olimar THEN do SSE

MRun

Smash Cadet
If it hits the shelves on Sunday, Feb. 10, I'll probably Brawl it up and try out all of the starters.

However, if Feb. 10 is the shipping date and Brawl hits the shelves on Monday, Feb. 11, I probably won't get to play for a while. Later that week, when I do get to start, I'll definitely hit The Subspace Emissary.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Depends. If I have friends over for the release it'll be straight to brawling. If I don't (which is likely, my friends are annoying and I might want to enjoy the release quietly and on my own) I'll dive into single player and commence the unlocking.

TheLeperKhan

Smash Cadet
I plan on capturing a small woodland creature from the nearby forest preserve, then sacrifice it during a ritual so the gods will present me with unholy Brawl ability. Then I'll conquer the game with my unearthly power.

CrenTIScO

Smash Apprentice
Well I'll be waiting overnight at a store to get it, so as soon as I buy it, I will drive straight home with it. I'll get a bag of ruffles and a 2 liter of orange soda, go in my room, turn off my lights, and turn the Wii on and put in the game. I'll ecstatically watch the opening cinematic, and then dive headfirst into the SSE. We'll see how it plays out from there.

OOhhh I can't wait! To think, I could have had it by now! Ahh!

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
Well I'll be waiting overnight at a store to get it, so as soon as I buy it, I will drive straight home with it. I'll get a bag of ruffles and a 2 liter of orange soda, go in my room, turn off my lights, and turn the Wii on and put in the game. I'll ecstatically watch the opening cinematic, and then dive headfirst into the SSE. We'll see how it plays out from there.

change the orange to pepsi MAX and that is what i am going to do.

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice

rofl @ ruffles + orange soda.

It's all about Hershey's chocolate + coke. You won't be able to sleep after that.

Top Bottom