• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you do with Brawl when you first get it?

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
im totally going to hold the game in my hand and rock back and forth then put it in and play a bunch of random matches with metaknight then go to SEE

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
lol. some interesting answers. i'll probably play a lot with Mario since I am maining him and the ice climbers

plasman

Smash Apprentice
The first thing I'll do is Link's Up and B. Just for laughs as it's an inside joke with the casual group I will more than likely be playing with when I first play the game.

Then we'll get in plenty of free for all's and some of the other cool multiplayer stuff. After they leave though I'll start on SSE, and unlocking stuff.

JJFMJR

Smash Cadet
I'm actually having a party the release date lol, planning on having 3 wii's going at my house all playing brawl at once. Looks to be about 15 people showing up or so. I'll personally do Subspace Emissiary, then I'll head to classic a couple of times. Get Dk, do some friend smashes, and then WIFI!

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
play with pikachu on battlefeild then fox. then ill try to unlock everyone in the game through the next 2 days

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna go home, turn off the lights, light some candles, pop in a R&B CD, and make love to the box!

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Probably fool around Multi-player for a while then start Subspace Emissary.

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
put in into my wii
press start
create a ingame nickname
set up my control screen
call one of my brothers into the room to see if they want to play with me
set the game on hard or very hard
go through subspace emissary
then do classic mode

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I'll look through the menus and whatever things they have added/kept.
Then I'll have a battle with my four favourite characters (me playing as pit).
Then I'll do classic mode
Then I'll go on gamefaqs and see who I can unlock.
Then I'll unlock as many as I can

THEN I'LL PARTY! :]

Spellman

Smash Ace
I'm going to take it out of it's case, place it data-up on a table, and place my mug of steamy hot coffee on it.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Call all my friends (who are X-box and Gheystation fanboys) and invite them nicely to come play Brawl with me. This will probably be followed by a slurry of insults and a disconnect, but its all worth it.

*smug*

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Start unlocking the secret characters right away..I'm even taking off work for two days just for this occassion of course my boss thinks I'm going to be out of town. >_>

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
We could use an importers thread when the time comes.

I think the first thing I'll do is hound the internets for a japanese player who can upload their save file from a SD card so I wont have to recoup the time lost during shipping.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna get the game at midnight, play through the one player modes in an attempt to unlock characters, take an 8 hour break to go to work, return home and resume where I left off. I just want to figure out as much of the game as I can, and of course post here for those of you who cant wait until the North American launch to know the game in an out.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
We could use an importers thread when the time comes.

I think the first thing I'll do is hound the internets for a japanese player who can upload their save file from a SD card so I wont have to recoup the time lost during shipping.

Are you sure the save data will be compatible with an American Wii? If its likely Ill upload my data when the time comes.

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
Personally the first things I'm gonna do are:
1. Battle friend over Wi-Fi.
2. Go through SSE with all characters.
3. Try and unlock all characters and extra stuff.
4. Become better through Wi-FI.
(Any thing else I'm forgetting...)

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
Probably VS mode for few hours, testing different chars. Then going to subspace. After few hours, gonna go wifi :)

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
go to practice mode, check out characters and spawn as many assist trophies and pokeballs as I can.
then go directly to SSE.

Illyasvel

Smash Apprentice
On february 10th - the week of February 10th, I'll mostly curse America, and curse me for being European =( /extreme feeling of sadness.

But for when the time comes, watch the mini intro of the disc channel, begin, watch video, and start SSE straight away !

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
1) will play a comple of melee matches
2) complete sse
3) play classic mode
4) try wifi

Loranga

Smash Rookie
put in the disc..........watch the intro, get familiar with the interface and menus.......see if u can "c-stick" in training. if so..... train with all the stationary characters. vs mode.......... Classic,SSE (adventure) playahround on the stagebuilder diffrent new stuff. Get all characters.........btw is it possible to play Wifi with 2 players from one wii?

Boofer

Smash Ace
Definitely try out every character. Afterwards I'll play the subspace emissary.

Top Bottom