• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Stage do you hate the most?

Shigen

Smash Rookie
New Pork City, because of the difficulties to get KOs. It's even worse than Temple.
Hanenbow, because it is ridiculous and forces camping. Also, I always think I can swim in the water.

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
I hate New Pork City. It's way too big.
Hmm... I don't 'hate' it, nor do I hate any stage, but I see your point. Stages like Super Mario Bros. and New Pork City are just too large. As well as that, the characters are very small in Flat Zone. Not too much of an issue, but I thought I'd bring it up.
As for the scrolling levels, I like the challenge. I never seem to have any problems with them, so I find it easier to win against certain opponents on scrolling stages.
At least the Brawl scrollers only scroll one way. The Ice Climber stage in Melee was a creepin' difficult stage. :dizzy:

Daskat

Smash Rookie
I just hate :
New pork city. Reason: It's too big.
That donkey kong map wich is so bad that i don't know it's name. Reason: The screen moves upwards and that annoys me!
And then of course that flower stage where you can make the leafs turn red. Reason: It's weird. Thats it for now I'll bring some more hate later! :)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
New Pork City.
Just the fact that someone thinks that cleaver pisses me off.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Almost any stage that moves upward pisses me off!
It distracts everyone from FIGHTING, the point of SSB, no?

ex. Ice Climber's Mountain, DK's jungle stage, (sorry, I don't recall the names right now)

And for some reason, I've always hated Onett.
Not because I hate Earthbound or because I hate Onett,
I just blow there.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I've always hated spear pillar, its so annoying when the controls are switched and also the laser beams. Just a really annoying stage.

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
I just hate :
New pork city. Reason: It's too big.
That donkey kong map wich is so bad that i don't know it's name. Reason: The screen moves upwards and that annoys me!
And then of course that flower stage where you can make the leafs turn red. Reason: It's weird. Thats it for now I'll bring some more hate later! :)
The flower stage is Hannenbow. It's a rendition of a stage from the DS game 'Electroplankton', a really underrated Nintendo game.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
I dislike all the 2D stages eg. Flat Zone 2, Mario bros, 75m. They're just wierd. All the Samus stages. Rumble Falls is bad too. Becoz ur always having to jump rather than fight and spear pillar becoz of the control switching.Hanenbow is wierd too. It's very annoying. I like big stages so I like NPC.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Rumble Falls - I can't even fight.
HANENBOW - This map is the absolute worst! NPC isn't even half as bad as this. I swear there's so much BS happening on the screen I don't even know what to look at. All colorful and stuff flying around. I wonder how people with ADD even play this. Crappy map, and the leaves are stupid too. They move! This map should be renamed Campenbow because while the other guy just fools around jumpin on leaves and stuff, I'm on the other side of the map just sitting there.

Thanks to this map I hate leaves now.

Xenomorph_1992

Smash Cadet
1: Rainbow Cruise: I just hate scrolling stages.
2: Hanenbow: Just find it boring.
3: Pokemon stadium 2: Those conveir belts are too annoying.

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
NPC, 75M, the pit stage...cant remember the name at the moment, rumble falls, green hill zone, hanenbow...

they all take the cake

Twisted

Smash Cadet
I have to say Rumble falls. It's like they puposely tried to find every possible way to make Icicle mountain worse.

Also i would say Hanenbow, but it suck so much that i find it funny.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
It absolutely amazes me how anyone could not choose Mario Bros. as the single worst stage SSB history...
Because there is one that is worse. 75M sound familiar? :urg:

Green Hill Zone just sucks. Not just because of the checkpoints and the falling apart of it, but also the way you have to fight because of the slant is BS.
New Pork City and Temple are wayyy too f***ing big, allows camping and running which makes matches go on for (yes, its happened to me) 30 minutes which killed my mood for Smash the rest of the day.

P.S. Mario Bros should DIE (the stage I mean)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
NPC, 75M, the pit stage...cant remember the name at the moment, rumble falls, green hill zone, hanenbow...

they all take the cake
I think it was sky world

dylan?!?

Smash Rookie
The stage that I hate the most are Spear Pillar because of Dialga and Cressellia and I hate New Pork City alot because of how big it is and if opponent is a chicken and runs away from you and spams annoying taughts, that irritates me so much. Post a response saying what are your most hated stages and why?

i hate newport city too, but as for spear pillar i like it cause i main the star fox people, andthere b down move will block all those attack the pokemon do, but it hits the opponants so they take more damage, other then those 2, i hate the final destination also cause i se
e it all the time playing online and its kinda basic which i dont like, also the halberd stage cause the stage always shoots and me and not my opponants

Agi

Smash Lord
My least faves:
. Rumble Falls (not a fan of moving levels)
. 75m (The springs anger me)
. Flat zone 2 (KEEL THE LION TAMERS):mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
. New Pork City (not cuz its big, there's just too much free space)
. Hanenbow
. Halberd (tier 3, the weapons on the ship are too glitchable)

smashfriend

Smash Rookie
my most hated stage is........ ummmmmmm
hanbowing.. it the stapid leaves and the water make it look like you can swim in it......

Golden Tetris

Smash Rookie
Pah, New Pork city. Not just because its way to big, but the screen zooms out so far its harder to control your character, let alone even see them. (when playing with friends I just put on a Giant Brawl, since for some reason they love it.)

Ace55

Smash Lord
another one is the pikmin stage, that thing ate my landmaster one time....lol
That sounds epic.

I really don't enjoy Hanenbow at all. But just picking it against some one would seem like a serious mindgame.

The coup the grace goes to New Pork City. As if Brawl matches didn't last long enough as it is.

Top Bottom