• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Move Do You Use Most With Your Main?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Bowser: Fire Breath (when trapping foes offledge), Whirling Fortress, F-Air, Down Smash, F-Tilt, Basic Combo, Back Throw

DK: All tilts, U-Air, D-Air, F-Air (excellent spike), B-Air, Banana Slamma, Hand Slap (occasionally), Spinning Kong (to recover)

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I need help. ;.; I have 8 characters that I like using, and have no idea which one I want to be my main. I like them all, but I need help deciding which of them I can fight best with, since I can't really decide on my own. I've narrowed it down (via my strength with the character, their usefulness in battles, and who is the coolest) to Mario, Zelda (not Shiek), Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Pit, Meta-Knight, Fox, Lucario, Ike, and Sonic. I can kick the Computers butts with pretty much any of them, but I'd need player help to decide which of them I rock with in the compeditive world. I've trained against the Computer (who I can kill in my sleep now), and I used to play with the kids at my school (they like items, and they don't put up a challenge. ;.;) unil I could dominate them as well. So now, I want to turn to the actual Smash Society to help me.

As for the character's moves, I love teh down and back aerials of Mario, along with his fireball, Zelda's Din Fire and all of her moves that use magic (catch an enemy at the right spot within the right range, and they're screwed), Samus's Down Tilts and Aerials, as well as her Charge Beam, Any move that uses Zero Suit Samus's Whip, Pit's Side B and his ground based sword attacks, Meta-Knight's Neutral B (Just 'cause it's so epicly cool) and his super Aerials, Fox's Smashes and Special Attacks (each and every one of them rocks), ALL of Lucario's attacks (he's probably my best character, but I'm not sure yet), but especially his AURA SPHERE, Ike's Neutral A (He's slow, so it helps weaken an enemy before you instantly kill them with any of his other moes), and All of Sonic's attacks (Wish they were a little more diverse, and that he had the Sonic Wind as a projectile. ;.;).

I'm not the type to spam a move, but I do tend to repeat volleys ofspecific attacks. And I'm ready to Brawl against anyone. I just need to find who my main is.

Booseter Seat

Smash Cadet
With Lucas, my two favorite moves to use with him would have to be his PSI Magnet and Dsmash. I use these pretty often, but try not to overuse them so my opponent can guess my moves. PSI Magnet has so many uses - from absorbing energy projectiles, using it to glide through the air, to shocking an unlucky enemy in the face, I love this move. Dsmash...well, it's just fun to edgeguard with.

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
Wolf: Bair and Lazer ftw.
Sheik: Ftilt and Fair. Fair's kinda unusual, but I find that with proper prediction, you can string a lot of things out of a Fair onstage.
Marth: Fair and Dancing Blade, duh.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
As a Wario main, I like to dair into a up-B, even though it is a little risky ;)

Riku00

Smash Ace
Link: bombs,boomerang,grab,all A attacks
Falco:Gun,nair,utilt,fsmash,usmash,grab
Diddy:Bananas,and all A attacks,grab
Toon Link:Boomerang,bombs, all A attacks,grab
Snake:G'nade,usmash,utilt,overtilt,grab
Peach: everything is just about equal
Every one elses is just about equal

and the one thing i always use is... my skillz

RoyalMarth

Smash Rookie
Actually depends on who I'm facing i guess, but I pretty much use any variety of moves in combos.

Usually a Nair or Fair combo is enough with Dancing Blade.

I3iNaRy

Smash Rookie
im Great with all characters, but my main is Falco, and i use Fire bird then falco phantasam, sometimes i use my alt which is MARTH and i use the dancing blade, then COUNTER, although, i wish marth had a SHIELD BREAKER like roy in SSBM

Jaigoda

Smash Apprentice
Marth: Fair
Shiek: Fair
Zelda: Fair/Bair
Lucario: Fair
Ike: Fair
Meta Knight: Fair
Samus: Tough one... maybe Bair/Zair?
Falcon: KNEEEE
Charizard: Mmm.... flame thrower (or whatever Fair's called)...
Ivy: Fair's good
Squirtle: Fair

Hmmm.... I'm starting to notice a pattern here.... I think I like to pick people with good Fairs... 'cept Falcon, cause all his moves are pretty crappy.

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
Fox is my main, soooooo...
utilt
Lasers (PEW PEW)
uair
usmash

I like up moves :D

With link I use
Fsmash
Usmash
bow
boomerang

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Zelda: Fair/bair (favorite moves in the whole game probably) and side-b
Pit: Side-b and fair
Kirby: Side-b, in air of course, and bair
Ness: side b (I guess I like side-b) up-b

And even though she isn't one of my mains, I still use her a lot so...

Zero Suit Samus: Side-b (shocker, huh) and dsmash

Top Bottom