• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Kind of People Do You Despise the Most?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Link to original post: [drupal=5107]What Kind of People Do You Despise the Most?[/drupal]

Never did any blogs, and unsure if I intend to make a big to-do about it, but I feel like whipping something out there that will get everyone excited (giggity). So I thought, what brings people together the most?

Hatred!

So tell me, what kind of people bothers you the most?

And you can't say people like me ***holes.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
People like-AW ****.

Can I get infracted for saying I hated the threads/blogs made by a banned member? Cuz there's a few people I'll never forget because of how ****ing stupid they were.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Maybe if you censor names you can get away with it. :p

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Stubborn unreasonable know-it-all's that think that weed is the god given instrument to solve all of life's problems.

BooN

Smash Rookie
People who REFUSE to give any sort of positive feedback due to their stubborn ways and anger to losing. Also people who Capitilize Every Word Of Their Sentence.

Browny

Smash Hater
The caps on every word may sometimes be an auto-caps filter which does that if the post is all in caps, just like this one (swf doesnt seem to have it, I swear it used to >_>)

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Loud people who are loud for no reason, stubborn people who won't listen to anyone else's opinion cuz they believe they are right and don't want to be proven wrong, people who can't drive correctly/go at least the speed limit/turn without slowing down to 1 mph, people who walk slow, people who typo words like "defiantly" for definitely or just typo an excessive amount of words in general, people who don't know the slightest thing about using a computer and ask me how to do everything (challenging things like changing a password for their email or copy-pasting something..)

I'm sure there's more, but eh.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I hate scientists, anti-theologists, realists, and people that believe in global warming

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Stubborn unreasonable know-it-all's that think that weed is the god given instrument to solve all of life's problems.
Lol that's me

Politicians.
This. Pretty much. And others who chose to lie / deceive / take advantage of others for their self. Also stay away from anything two-faced, closed-minded (in terms of cultural and spiritual values), bankers, policemen, racists, and anything else living out their inner malice or their convictions full of hypocricy.

Oh and rich people

But overall, I never really show my dislike to people that much.

:phone:

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Lol that's me

This. Pretty much. And others who chose to lie / deceive / take advantage of others for their self. Also stay away from anything two-faced, closed-minded (in terms of cultural and spiritual values), bankers, policemen, racists, and anything else living out their inner malice or their convictions full of hypocricy.

Oh and rich people

But overall, I never really show my dislike to people that much.

Why would you dislike somebody based on their job? Sure, there are plenty of ******* policemen who take advantage of their powerful position. But that's not to say that all of them would be like that.

I agree a lot on BPC's list.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
People who pretend to be decent.

So most people.

Sarix

Smash Ace
People who don't believe anyone change, people from both sides of the science vs religion debate who refuse to just agree to disagree, those who can't learn to look at anything for depth and believe that everything is clean cut and simple, the willingly ignorant, people who don't try to learn from their mistakes or learn at all, preachy jerks, zealous political followers, people who choose not to think ahead or responsibly.

For those who don't want to bore themselves reading the above:

People who show stupidity in one of its multiple forms and don't see why it may be stupid.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
People who pretend to be decent.

So most people.
Oh God, this, so much this.

I think like, 40% of the *****ing I do on aim has something to do with judgemental ****s who think so highly of themselves when they don't even kinda practice what they preach.

Also people who have constantly changing "morals" based off what's convenient for them, not to be confused with people who have a change in opinion over time, but just like OH NO WHAT I'M DOING VIOLATES THAT LAST THING I SAID BUT I CAN NEVER BE WRONG, HURRRR.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
keyboard warriors that never attend tourneys and complain on smashboards about things anyway

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Liars and hypocrites. And people that get offended easily.
And people that get mad at me when I don't do something that they do, even though when asked they don't give me a good reason as to why I should do it.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
People who think a Smash game is perfectly fine when it has a glacial pace and ****s all over the laws of universal gravitation and friction.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Liars and hypocrites. And people that get offended easily.
And people that get mad at me when I don't do something that they do, even though when asked they don't give me a good reason as to why I should do it.
Definitely agree with this, on my long list of types of people I despise. I'll expand on this.

People who get offended and when asked why it is offensive they don't really elaborate, they just think things are offensive or that people have always said that. Even used trivially like taking your hat off in a building or something, I don't understand how people feel disrespected unless they force someone to do something they may or may not want to do that does nothing. Same hate goes towards those who simply ask or do things for their enjoyment, including abusing power, those that simply can't explain what they do. And those who are emotional and bipolar, especially when they give excuses like, "They made me get angry" or "I just follow my heart" as if that makes a lick of sense.

^ Essentially, anyone who doesn't sit and think about what the hell their doing for even a damn moment, basically saying no one is worth a single brain cell, even themselves.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I hate white people. They are all racists

White people, always taking select individuals from a group and creating horrible stereotypes

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
We're racist only towards people with weird colored skins.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
keyboard warriors that never attend tourneys and complain on smashboards about things anyway
LOL these are the best people. I call them my entertainment! :bee:
I hate white people. They are all racists

White people, always taking select individuals from a group and creating horrible stereotypes
Friggen white people. History is about how white man f***s everyone, including animals, mother nature, all other races, and white women!

For realZ, I hate uber serious people who think they are always right. If you can't laugh at yourself for being wrong or admit you are wrong, you need to admit you aren't a pirate. Instead, you are a baker. A bread maker! You can make a supreme cake rapier!

*decides to stop making songs for a future musical and keep hims musical art to himself*

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
People who have been elected for eternal salvation.

Totes bitter God didn't predestine me to be saved.

Also-
Irrational people
People who get offended easily
Pretty much the entire facebook population
People who say generic crap like 'everything happens for a reason'
People who think that every opinion should be respected as equal
Manchester United fans
People who believe the media
People who are satisfied with mainstream television
People who can't think outside the box
Conservatives
Fideists
People who are insecure or are social failures that act out on the internet by condescending others
People who say that they hate people who are fake
People who still think that mimicking skanky blondes is funny
People who try to portray themselves as hating people but always seem to get involved with people
People who think that getting angry at your teammates or committing a lot of fouls in sport is being passionate
Intelligent people who aren't mature enough to handle their intelligence and resort to condescending others
People who think they're king **** once they finally work out and make themselves look decent
Myself
People who purposely try to be different and consequently fail miserably
People who have flaws that I don't have
Stupid people, excluding the mentally handicapped
Jersey Shore fans
People who are total refelections of their upbringings and environment
People whoplace too much importance in arbitrary tradiitons
People who pick and choose what they believe in religions
Irreligious people who say they're religious
Irreleigious people who celebrate religious holidays
Irreligious people who wear crosses on chains
Irreligious people who get Bible quotes and Jesus tatted on them
Irreligious people who do the sign of the cross when playing sport
People who like Nickelback
People who say 'well they're making more money than you' when you criticise someone on TV
People who think something must be good if it's popular
People whose preferred murder weapon of choice is a knife
People who say they're animal fans but only like cute animals or big carnivores
People who think quotes that are articulated in an eastern or oriental way are actually insightful
People who think that 99% of quotes are insightful
The entire retail industry
People who are loud in public
People who criticise philosophy without being remotely educated in it
People who tell you to just be happy or stop thinking because they're assuming you're capable of that when in fact you're more intelligent and know more about the world than they do
People who think that school grades and the IQ test are actual reflections of intelligence levels
People who feel it worthwhile spending their time trolling people on the net and consider that genuine entertainment

That's all I got for now.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
People who think their king **** when they start working out?? On my list please!!

Much like other stuff you said

Top Bottom