• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your top 3 favorite stages

S

smash brawl player 99021

uhh lets see
1. Final Destination
2. Smashville
3.battlefield (love original song)

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
I hate the Wario Ware stage, the microgames always unbalance the match.

Btw, a modified Wario Ware stage is in my fangame, Super Smash Bros Crusade. Just thought I'd point that out. It's not like I'm PROMOTING THE GAME or anything.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
75M with 4 people FFA

Big Blue.. 4 peopl FFA on there is Lol

Green Hill Zone. nice Music. And reminds me of the good ol days. Really wish it was a moving level though. That would be cool seeing like Knuckles and Tails doing stuff in the background of the level that causes safety hazards for the players

Serious matches-

Final Destination

Halberd

Smashville

Galahad

Smash Rookie
top 3

1 final destination
2 hyrule temple
3 pictochat

gr347357 s74935 ev3r:)

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Haha Nice Triple post.

1.Battlefield : Platforms really awesome & cool background.

2.Smashvile : The moving platform rules.

3.Delfino Plaza : Really cool music & Transformations.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Wow, way to triple post LOL.
he should of just edited his post and Brinstar is kind of cool
I like Norfair better Mindgame: don't go in the door when the lava wall appears, it can be airdodged, when I play ppl they never expect it

BkMan

Smash Cadet
best stages

FD( my stage plain is simple)
Bf(platforms=win)
SMASHVILLE(just liked it lol)

quinn95

Smash Journeyman
1. Final Destination. there's nothing cheap.
2. Smashville. same as FD but the moving platform is pretty cool
3. battle field. Again no randomness.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I like:

1. Sonics Stage. (Just for the music)

2. Battlefield (For tourney matches)

3. Giant Iceberg..thing (ICs stage)

Tujex

Smash Ace
Besides being a perfect camping location and have really gay ledges, yeah. There's nothing cheap.
Quote'd for truth.

But yeah, mine would have to be Battlefield, Final Destination, and a tie between Luigi's Mansion and Yoshi's Island for 3rd.

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
Battlefield, Final Destination and Castle Siege

Smudge

Smash Lord
Yoshi's Island - There's just something about it, it's not even all that good for the characters I play, but I feel so confident on that stage it's untrue.

Smashville - The town in the background looks exactly like mine :D That and it's generally a nice stage.

Pokemon Stadium 1 - The classics always are the best...

Rhox

Smash Rookie
Favorite Stages

1. Final Destination -- Pretty basic I know, but I just love it. The scenery, simplicity, and the music really put it together for me, and plus it doesn't have platforms that are far too low and make it easier to **** people as they try to land (I'm looking at you, Battlefield :laugh:).

2. Pokemon Stadium 1 -- God, I just love this stage. everything about it is fun. I'm a fan of the Pokemon games too, so naturally this stage appeals to me anyways. It really sucks how the windmill works, but other than that I love this stage to death, and it only misses number 1 for it's slight deterrence on competitive play, but it's still very much playable in my opinion.

3. Battlefield -- Despite me badmouthing it when I explained Final Destination, I actually do like this stage despite the faults I see in it. The scenery and day/night effects are simply stunning and as far as looks are concerned, this is my favorite stage. The other half is simply the competitive viability of it. The only fault the stage has is the height at which the platforms rest, and even then, it's not too big of a deal (though it is still a nuisance) and is probably one of the (if not the) fairest stages.

Smash Ace
Final Destination--because what sort of pathetic n00b DOESN'T like this stage?

Spear Pillar--as long as thats stupid little duck thing isn't the pokemon that appears, I love this level with Dialga and Palkia's crazy shenanigans...

Shadow Moses Island--this stage is jsut awesome. Love the music, love the setup, and even those crazy robot things that appear and shiz. [yeh, I've never played MGS. sue me.]

=2007=

Pink murder

Smash Ace
Final destination- Come on, its classic ^^. The scenery is also awesome, and its a very basic stage. Plus i can spike people with that slanted edge :chuckle:

Smashville- Its like FD but with a slow moving floating platform. Plus the music there can be hilarious especially in a serious match xD

Bridge of Eldin/Brinstar- I guess those would be tied for third. The bridge of Eldin is nice, big, and simple (What can i say, I'm a simple guy :p). Plus it plays my favorite song :).
On the other hand Brinstar is just epic for kirby IMO. Plus you can actually approach from below on that stage.

I guess Dolphino Plaza would be fourth and Yoshies Island 5th.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Lylat
Battle Field
Sky Pillar

When messing around with my buddies sky pillar is always fun and I play great on Lylat and BF, and lylat music ftw

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
smashville-love the music and style of this stage
pirate ship- just really good stage imo
delfino plaza-nice stage DUDES

will.d

Smash Rookie
Not including Melee stages:

1. Pirate Ship
2. Shadow Moses Island
3. Delfino Plaza

Including Melee Stages

1. Temple
2. Pirate Ship
3. Corneria

Oh and Doom Dragon, do you mean Spear Pillar or Skyworld? You kinda combined their names...

Top Bottom