• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your top 3 favorite stages

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I'd say Big Blue....I love the action and intensity of the course

Pirate Ship as it's a lot of fun to play on and I like it when the ship starts rocking

Not sure for third maybe smashville, lylat or Halbard

EmblemPrincess

Smash Apprentice
1. Castle Siege
2. Luigi's Mansion
3. Temple

Castle Siege rules and I've liked it a lot since before I played FE. xP

Luigi's Mansion was done very well and I enjoy playing on it a lot. Temple is good for hilarious KOs. XD

Phendrona

Smash Rookie
1. Final Destination
2. Bridge of Eldin
3. Corneria

And I also like Luigi's mansion and Temple

-Wolverine

Smash Rookie
1. Lylat Cruise (Star Wolf Assault Version, nuff said)
2. Halberd (Epic music, and also the ability to come up through the stage to recover is cool, but the hazards can be annoying)
3. Delfino Plaza (Good music, and enjoyable stage changing)

S.K.I.D

Smash Cadet
My top 3 stages would have to in this order...

1. BattleField: Very basic stage, nuetral, no one character really gets advantage here.
2. Pokemon Stadium 1: I like the nuetrality of this stage, and i also like all of the changes that it undergoes.
3. Norfair: I just really like this level for camping and it really throws people off

Koala

Smash Cadet
3. Hyrule Castle (Gotta love the 15 minute free for all with friends)
2. Battlefield (Pretty neutral stage)
1. Smashville (Animal Crossing for the win)

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
3.Final destention (great place for a head on fight with no iteams)
2.Green green (don't know why)
1. Pokemon stadium 2

nash123

Smash Journeyman
1.Delfino-The water, rotations, music all make it fun n good
2.Smashville-Basic neutral stage but doesnt have gay ledge like FD and a plat to camp on if need be.
3.Rainbow Cruise-Just fun :)

Whoever picks fd is mad boring

Toon Sonic 378

Smash Rookie
3. Yoshi's Island (Melee) Favorite Stage in melee.
2.Smashville I Like the animal Crossing games.
1.Delfino Plaza Super mario Sunshine is one of my favorite games on GCN.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
my third favorite stage is Mario bros. i know a whole ****load of people hate it but bear with me hear my explanation i like getting the shellcreepers or crawlers and crabs and throw them i know its not fair but i do know this is a great stage for sonic. when he turns to super sonic you can do some MASSIVE damage which is my fighting style. damage them and then go for the kill. since no one can die easily with the low roof and what not it is perfect now the risk of getting hit on the roof and not managing to hit a person is enough risk to like it(plus i like how they copied the stage exactly from the game) my second favorite stage is either battlefield or final destination just because of the no risk. they are some of the most neutral stages in the game and i enjoy that. and my favorite one is Yoshi's island. I LOVE THE MUSIC THEY PUT(especially the Yoshi's story ending song). it is also very neutral. and it is easier for people to recover. there could by chance be that ghost that pops up when you are about to get ko'd and it saves you. if you have a tether recovery like link, samus, lucas, etc. then the thickness of the stage is great. i also think the way the stage is made is great. it has a nice background and nice stage design.

well i think this is the end of my rant. so yeah.....

by the way the Yoshi's island stage is the one from brawl

sammy p

Smash Lord
hmm. let see....

Top 3 Brawl stages would have to be....

1) Battlefield - it's the most simplest, most neutral (starter), fair stage to play in, plus the backgrounds are awesome.

2) Smashville - though I'm not a fan of Animal Crossing, just the simplicity of this stage and it's platforms is what draws me into playing it often, not to mention Youko's maskot lol...

3) Final Destination - it's simple, flat and most of all fair, plus it has a cool theme sond which I like.
I second this
and i third it!!! cool

MoukoNeko

Smash Rookie
#3. The Temple. How can anybody not like this stage? It was an old favorite of mine back in Melee, and I still adore it. I'm not really sure why though, there's just something so awesome about it...
#2. Smashville. The little Animal Crossing fan inside me called out when I saw this stage. It's so fun to play to K.K. Slider too.
#1. The Spear Pillar. I have no idea why, but that place is so epic to me I couldn't help but love it, even when it did annoying things like make everything backwards. I think that just makes it all the more awesome. :)

iProdigy101

Smash Apprentice
1. Green Hill Zone - I've been a huge Sonic fan since it was first released and my favorite video game franchise.

2. Final Destination - I like this stage basically for competitive Brawl matches.

3. Temple - I don't know why, but the Temple have always been a favorite of mine ever since I first played Melee. This was actually the first stage I ever played when I first tried Melee.

Kireik Salurio

Smash Rookie
1. The Spear Pillar. I just love the craziness of it.
2. Smashville. I've been an Animal Crossing fan since who knows when, so I was so happy to discover a stage like this.
3. The Temple. This is an old favorite. ^_^

Dins_fire21

Smash Rookie
1. Final Destination- simple, fair, and looks good.
2. Battlefield- has good music and makes for a good change if you've been playing FD for too long.
3. Bridge of Eldin- looks great, also a fair stage, etc.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
Corneria(I have loved this stage since the first of Melee, it is just so coolio.)
Smashville ( For some reason I would never play this stage, but now I love it.)
Maybe Battlefield or Halberd for the third, I don't know...

Top Bottom