• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your top 3 favorite stages

zrky

Smash Lol'd
3. yoshi's island (yoshi fanboy)
2. pokemon stadium 2 (im a pokefan boy)
1. delfino plaza (awesome music, and changing stage)

Cheesewulf

Smash Cadet
1. Delphino Plaza, great tune and what's better than flying around the beautiful city
2. Luigi's Mansion, <3 Tetris Type A
3. Castle Siege, awesome music :3

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
1) Battlefield (character beneficial) [Smashville on Saturdays]
2) Warioware Inc. (Come on, shut your trap and just enjoy it for once)
3) Rumble Falls (See above rationale)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
1. Castle Siege (I love the changing battlefield and I love how each area offers it's own oppurtunities for different strategies.)

2. Luigi's Mansion (Thanks to the terrain, offers a lot of unique strategies and one of the few stages that can genuinely counter camping.)

3. Wario Ware (Overall, it's the stage that best enbodies the franchise it's supposed to represent.)

MyCurse4Life

Smash Ace
3- Temple, that place is HUGE! and if your high damage you can just run away.

2- Bridge of Eldin, It's a flat area and the sun dawning in the background (epic, also because I'm a Legend of Zelda fan)

1-up Shadow Moses Island, It snows, the field is awesome and you can break down the pillars to make it more dramatic.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
1) Pokemon Stadium
2) Skyworld
3)Halberd

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Number 1 has to be Final Destination. The music just get's me pumped, nice flatout stage and there is no going back!
Number 2 at BattleField. Just playing it dozens of times get's to you, as well the stage looks nice.
Number 3 would be Castle Siege showing my utter respect as a Fire Emblem fan. That, and it's pretty fun.

majora_787

Smash Hero
3. BRIDGE OF ELDIN. Gigantic stage, flat, and has a very obvious hazard that barely changes anything with the match.

2. Shadow Moses. Used to be my favorite stage...mostly because of the walls and the lack of hazards. This is actually where a number of small tournaments in my area have the matches. No FD. At all.

1. Oh man. Halberd. May not be the same reason as the others, but I LOVE this place. It's the only stage half my mindgames work on. :laugh: I love the battleshipness, the ship weapons for hazards...All of it.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
1.Final Destination (where I play serious)
2.Battle field (Easy spiking there)
3.Yoshi Island (Party place)

Neo Metal Sonic

Smash Cadet
1. Lylat Cruise (music, and besides I always liked Star Fox series)
2. Shadow Moses Island (music and it's to practice on with my friends)
3. Battlefield

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
1. Final Destination - Works very well with my character. And the scenery in the back is really cool (especially when it becomes that cloudy space scenery) and the new FD theme is just too epic.

2. Smashville - The Animal Crossing series is one of my favorite series ever! Plus it's awesome fighting while K.K. Slider is performing.

3. Lylat Cruise - The scenery is really REALLY cool. Sometimes, I get a little distracted by it. :laugh: Space Battleground is one of my favorite songs in Brawl, which gives me a good reason to fight there.

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
1. Halberd, I love the music, the stage, and Kirby series! Favorite one hands down.

2. Corneria.
3. Bridge of Eldin.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
N64
1. Hyrule Castle
2. Sector Z
3. Dreamland

Melee
1. Fourside
2. Fountain of Dreams
3. Dreamland

Brawl
1. Spear Pillar
2. Halberd
3. Lylat Cruise

Smedwicks

Smash Cadet
For more serious matches, I'd say

1. Smashville
2. Battlefield
3. Yoshi's Island

For fun matches

1. Distant Planet
2. Green Hill Zone
3. Halberd

Tails and Sonic

Smash Rookie
1: Frigate Orpheon - I expecally love the Vs. Ridley music for this. And the entire stage enviroment itself makes it one of my favorites. The stage flipping may end up resulting in a few accidental deaths once in a blue moon for me, but that's what makes the stage itself kinda fun as well.

2: Bridge of Eldin - If I want a flat arena match, I would usually like to do this one knowing how over-picked FD is. (After so many matches you tend to get sick of seeing FD). Expecally since this one isn't a bland looking slab of metal in the middle of space. Also the Zelda music they picked for this game is downright EPIC.

3: Shadow Moses Island - Fun stage, expecally when you can get some decently high damage percentiges due to the pillars on the side (although the percentages usually don't get to be about as insanly high as they do in Hyrule Temple)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
1: Frigate Orpheon - I expecally love the Vs. Ridley music for this. And the entire stage enviroment itself makes it one of my favorites. The stage flipping may end up resulting in a few accidental deaths once in a blue moon for me, but that's what makes the stage itself kinda fun as well.

2: Bridge of Eldin - If I want a flat arena match, I would usually like to do this one knowing how over-picked FD is. (After so many matches you tend to get sick of seeing FD). Expecally since this one isn't a bland looking slab of metal in the middle of space. Also the Zelda music they picked for this game is downright EPIC.

3: Shadow Moses Island - Fun stage, expecally when you can get some decently high damage percentiges due to the pillars on the side (although the percentages usually don't get to be about as insanly high as they do in Hyrule Temple)
I concur with this fellow. good choices in all

Top Bottom