• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your special talent

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
precisely what the title says what is your special talent

i made this thread because i thought it would be interesting to see some peoples answers, ill start it off i can solve a rubix cube and can drink a can of soft drink in 6 seconds

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I have no specific talent. Though I have no specific weakness, either.

I'm entirely mediocre. And I'm okay with it. :)

If I were to not be in a weird mood, I'd say acting. I'm a pretty **** good actor.

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
I can snap my fingers in 5 or more different ways. (As in snapping in sound, not as in joints)

I can also snap my fingers without using my thumb either. I wouldn't say manually dextrous, because the ability to produce sound with my fingers in many different ways isn't by any means dextrous. I actually can't even pull my fingers back farther than 60 degrees past the rest (straight hand) position. I've seen people pull it to the back of their hand...

I can also play the Trumpet, but I quit Band for this upcoming school year. To be in band, Marching Band is mandatory over the summer and winter months. And frankly the long hour practices and 3 hour long rehearsals in the sun is bad for me and makes me extremely exhausted, especially during school days... Besides, when Concert Band season starts, it isn't exactly fun either. We're given four boring pieces by the professor, without any input from the students, and practice them an hour each school day for the last 5 months of school. Extremely boring.

I could also say I have decent analytical skills, but I hate trying to sell myself especially in things that are related to intelligence, because there are just so many more people out there that are dozens of times better than me. I mean, I'm in the top ten (not percent, but actual students) of my 650 student class and I'm becoming a senior this year, so this upcoming semester is going to be hard, sicne it'll be the last one that counts for college evaluation. IIRC, my IQ score off an online test was 140 or 150. 100 is the average, I believe.

I believe many people here will say they have a talent for Smash, but that's to be expected of this forum. I can say I'm pretty decent for a NON-tournament going Smasher, although, I'm a bit better at Melee...

Well, yeah... That's about all of my talents, I guess.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
i... can drink a can of soft drink in 6 seconds
I can do it faster, especially if it's iced tea('cause there's no carbonation), also, I can bite off the top of the can before drinking it. And I don't just mean poke a hole, I can tear off the entire top of a popcan using only my teeth. I can also juggle. I'm pretty good at origami. I'm also awkwardly flexible in many ways, ie...

I'm also very good at the vidya gaems.

EDIT: I can also do this!

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I can do it faster, especially if it's iced tea('cause there's no carbonation), also, I can bite off the top of the can before drinking it. And I don't just mean poke a hole, I can tear off the entire top of a popcan using only my teeth. I can also juggle. I'm pretty good at origami. I'm also awkwardly flexible in many ways, ie...

I'm also very good at the vidya gaems.

EDIT: I can also do this!
woah cool double joints and yeh i can juggle too im working on learning how to juggle juggling pins and ill be sure to try an ice tea and biting the top of a can wicked cool

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
I have really good memorization skills. I think this applies to Smash Bros most of all, but If I seea pro playing, I can play just like that, but only for a short time.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
i can drink a glass of beer in 1.2 . Also i can watch tv, talk by phone and write in my laptop at the same time. oh and making flute sounds with my hands.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I can solve a Rubik's cube in 14 seconds, 20 average. I guess thats my talent. xD

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I can impersonate the answering machine lady. I can also make female hentai noises too well.

I should be a voice actor or something.

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
My arms are double jointed. I can take my arms and stick my elbows directly in front of me as if they were chicken wings. I'm good at copying anything but for a short time. And I can make my eyeballs bounce, go crosseyed, and roll back into my head.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
I can throw a playing card almost 100 feet. Pretty fun. If I really wanted to measure the max distance, I could probably throw it farther.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I can make fart sounds with my hands where most people have to do it with their armpits, at least when I am done my hands won't smell like sweat :D.

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
I can break, and even after not practicing for a while, I still don't lose too much. =.=;;

Agi

Smash Lord
I can solve a Rubik's cube in 14 seconds, 20 average. I guess thats my talent. xD
Janitor, that ain't cool. I was gonna post my time of 49 seconds, but that's peanuts, now...

But I can solve all 3-d rubik's cubes in existance!

I beat IWBTG.
O RLY? what was your time, death count, and difficulty level? (My record is 2:46, 217 deaths, on hard. Very hard is too hard XD)

Nicolette

Smash Apprentice
I've never been beaten in a game of Lionheart, chess or Risk.

Oh and I can remember the whole dialogue of a film or show by just watching it once.

I like to seem them as talents n_n

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I can read people pretty fast and note something wrong with a scene within seconds. I also have a photographic memory and can mimic sounds and voices after a few practices.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
I can Read pretty Fast

I have excellent analytical skills (anyone wanna test me)

I'm pretty good at Chess

And i've memorized the words from nearly 65% of all spongebob episodes

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
When it comes to stupid human tricks, I can make gross, squishy noises with my eyelids. It's killer at parties.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I can read people pretty fast and note something wrong with a scene within seconds. I also have a photographic memory and can mimic sounds and voices after a few practices.
I thought EVERYONE had photographic memory...

I guess I have that talent too. Although I thought everyone did:|.

Uh, very good at improvising/understanding difficult poems/Baseball and sprinting.(Ran the 100 yard dash in 7th grade in 12.2 seconds and 50 yard in 4.9).

I probably can't run that fast anymore, even though I'm older. Not into sports anymore.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
While on it, I have synesthesia. I really thought people had this ability, but evidently, that's not the case at all, where only something like 1 in a million have it. Nice!

Agi

Smash Lord
While on it, I have synesthesia. I really thought people had this ability, but evidently, that's not the case at all, where only something like 1 in a million have it. Nice!
What kind of synesthesia? (how many dozens are there?) I've always had a weird ability tofeel anything described., so I guess I have sound>touch synesthesia, Also, smell>taste.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Now this? You're just perfect aren't you CK? haha.

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
when i'm REALLY inspired (especially by a certain someone <3) and have a song stuck in my head, ive been told i write pretty good lyrics that could go well with the melody of the song...i suppose you could call it parodying except i don't make fun of the songs =p

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Umm if will power is a talent thats mine i guess lol. (this is not spam)
If anyone lives in nyc and wants to race me going up steps be my guest LOL.

Lance Charisma

Smash Rookie
I'm a debater. I recently won an award because I'm the best high school debater in my town. I can convince most people of anything, it's fun. I'm also pretty good at creative writing.

Top Bottom