• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your biggest turn on?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Someone who you can have conversations with. People who you keep on having to ask question to keep them talking is like uh! Not shy people, they're easy to get talking, but people who just never say anything. And people who talk waaay too much.

If you can hold conversations, you're half way there.

Moozle

Smash Champion
If you can hold conversations, you're half way there.
WHOAAAAAAA, you're halfway theeerreee, WHOOOOOAAAA livin' on a prayerrr!

Sorry. But I agree totally; having real genuine conversation is great. And this sounds dumb, but being able to have a comfortable silence really makes me like someone. And I also having a thing for people with nice teeth and nice smiles.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh god you reminded me of a girl at school. She looks like she could be one on my list, but she has horrible teeth.... I mean seriously you actually see yellow with a strip of white near the bottom... totally set me off...

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
A guy who's nice, hot, outgoing, smart, plays videogames and knows how to have a GREAT time ;D

Oh and Link.
Yes...Link is a huge turn-on xP

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Wtf, the Pool room is like a completely different site, never been here >_>

Turn ons? If I can talk to the girl about anything at anytime. Communication is key. Also, short girls with long hair. Short meaning like 5'2-5'3.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Whats up with girls bending over being such a turn on? Especially the straight legged I dropped my pen bending over. When I bend over I know its not a turn on. Girls actually have to refrain from bending over so they don't turn guys on around them thats messed up, I can bend over whenever i want.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
A guy who's nice, hot, outgoing, smart, plays videogames and knows how to have a GREAT time ;D

Oh and Link.
Yes...Link is a huge turn-on xP
Yeah, Link is pretty sexy. So is C.Falcon.

(not actually homosexual)

My turn-ons usually is the same involving women, but more specifically, I do like pretty girls, not always overly-hawt girls.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Whats up with girls bending over being such a turn on? Especially the straight legged I dropped my pen bending over. When I bend over I know its not a turn on. Girls actually have to refrain from bending over so they don't turn guys on around them thats messed up, I can bend over whenever i want.
Can you touch your toes without bending your knees? Seriously, anyone that can do that is a freak, no matter how hard I try I can't do it. Look try it right now, it's litterally impossible.

Hot girls fall for it every time.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
My turn-ons usually is the same involving women, but more specifically, I do like pretty girls, not always overly-hawt girls.

I thought i was the only one who thought this. Seriously, i can't stand it how most guys today want the skinniest girl, or the girl with the biggest boobs, or a girl who flaunts her extreme-ish beauty in innapropriate ways. It's pretty degrading to women if you asked me, and it's rly not right.

Anyway, my biggest turn on would be that they played videogames, preferably smash. (i have yet to meet a girl in Arkansas that plays smash.) Oh, and a girl who loves God. they've gotta be a Christian.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I don't know if anyone was watching the olympics but.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dQE-v_zwo6k&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dQE-v_zwo6k&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have never been so turned on in my life.

If anyone doesn't know, that was Kim Yuna. Gold medalist/ World Record holder/ Best skater in the history of the universe/ My future wife.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
**** copyright things. I really missed the Olympics this year. Oh and don't forget beauty is subjective. Heh, I was just reminded of the Facebook group called: "Girls who look pretty without makeup". I don't know if it turns me on, but I do like girls who are.

xxFrohawkxx

Smash Apprentice
Look my turns on is a good looking girl. She don't need the biggest *** or the biggest **** a bro like me could want. (But that wouldn't hurt at all >.<)
I find good humored girls are the best, and i like a girl with long hair im not really attracted to black chicks around my area (because ever non-lame one gotten smashed several *****s) I would also prefer it if they dont have mustaches!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh god, black girls turn me off so much... I dunno why, and no I am no prejudiced or racist, but they seriously do turn me off all the way. I don't think I could ever be attracted to a black woman

Ah I remember when I discovered boob XD. I was in 2nd grade and we were watching a movie and it used the word boobs and I asked out loud in class...... everybody laughed :(

xxFrohawkxx

Smash Apprentice
Oh god, black girls turn me off so much... I dunno why, and no I am no prejudiced or racist, but they seriously do turn me off all the way. I don't think I could ever be attracted to a black woman

Ah I remember when I discovered boob XD. I was in 2nd grade and we were watching a movie and it used the word boobs and I asked out loud in class...... everybody laughed :(
Whoa slow ya roll there man.....i never said i anit like meh blacks its just that ugh.... the way they talk the way they black and they was they act oooo bro i can't stand how sum ***** talk to me wrong like she got the right to talk to a real brother like the way they do....**** bro i agree with you....but if they stop acting like a fool and wear they weave good i will go out with them. but hell i might as well date another blaxican to keep the perfect race pure!

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398

Sorry, can't let yall see this anymore. I gots an infraction for it :(. i gotta set it right.

EDIT: I thought i was getting infracted for innapropriate talk. Turns out it was just a double post lol. Anyway, too lazy to rewrite what i said.

Suspect

Smash Hero
yea im just playing, i'm black and i don't date black girls unless they are half white half black :bigthumbu

Scidadle

Smash Champion
MIKE G... not so angry but confused at the stupidity in some people.

Also my biggest turn on is... well i have 2

Mike G's signature

and Mike G. No homo

Top Bottom