• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if you met...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melike

Smash Rookie
278: Burst in wearing a turban and robes, making weird noises with your tongue, and guns blazing.
279. Talk with a loud voice like "HelLO? HELLO!? HOW MUCH FOR...I said HOW MUCH FOR...FOR THIS CAN OF PEAS!!!
280. Crash in with your car, say, "Oops, must've taken a wrong turn." then back up slowly.

Somasu

Smash Ace
281. Walk in the store dressed in black formal-wear, wearing a bunch of cross necklaces and chains. Stand in a little corner of the store, and when random people walk by you, start staring at them, then follow them holding the crosses up towards them saying things like "This person be walkin' with the Devil!". Do it until they either leave or you get get banned.

S

Smash_Pichu

282:Sell Illegal drugs in the opposite gender's bathroom
283:Shoot random people with nerf guns that you didn't buy
284:Ransack every aisle in the store,leaving nothing but underwear
285:Grab some bouncy balls and some fine china,And play bowling
286:Ask the manager "So..what Illegal stuff do you sell?"
287:Steal random things off people's bodies

Tera253

Smash Ace
feel like bumping this thread, since Tera had some great times here.
What if you met Hilary Clinton?
~Tera253~

thecheat

Smash Apprentice
291: If the alarm in the doorway goes off, (the one that goes off if you steal anything) and the lady asks to see your tuff, say "I stole some gum, but you don't want it anymore. I think its stuck up there." Let her mind do the rest.
292: Go into the sporting goods, and start talking about shooting moose during mating season, in a southern accent.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Smash Cards - The Ultimate Forum Card Game (Under New Management)

Table of Contents
1. Introduction
2. Rules
-A. How to Play
-B. How to Get Started
3. How to Make SCV's
4. Jobs
5. Card Creation
6. Card Shop
-A. Monster
-B. Magic
-C. Trap
-D. God
7. Leaderboard
-A. Leaders

Note: Please read the Rules section (both part A and B, as well) before you begin playing, even if you know how Yu-Gi-Oh is played.

Note #2: Credit goes to Clace for concept and creation of the Smash Cards Forum Game.

1. Introduction

Hello, this is Kashakunaki (and Ronike when he gets lazy...), and I am the new manager of the Smash Cards game. However, credit to creation and concept for the game goes to Clace. I, along with a few others, merely helped construct it and set it into motion.

Simply put, this is a card game made by the community, played by the community. Following certain guidelines (and with approval) people make cards that are put into the card shop using the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker. Yes the game is based around Yu-Gi-Oh as it is the simpliest format for us to use (and a well known one).

Basically you receive a daily amount of Smash Card Vouchers (also known as SCV's). With these vouchers you purchase cards from the card shop, construct a deck, and duel against other players for fun, to be the best, or for vouchers. Really it's just a game you can have fun with or be serious with, your choice.

Below will tell you how to play the game, the rules of the game, and even how to make cards if you want. It also contains jobs you may apply for for extra SCV's and the leaderboard as well as the cardshop.

Enjoy!

2. Rules

Okay, here we have the rules of the road: Smash Cards Rules

This is how the game is to, ideally, be played. Sure there will be technicalities and differing opinions, but here is our Smash Cards manual. I don't care what some other site says about a rule, we are playing by the rules under the above URL. If there is something not stated in there or a technicality, that is up to the players dueling one another to come to a conclusion on. Hopefully this way we can keep silly arguements to a minimum.

A. How to Play

Alright, here I'll teach you and give an example of how to execute a duel. At first it might seem difficult, but really it is quite simple.

Note: For every match you win, you will gain 200 SCV's. For every match you lose, you will gain 100 SCV's. If you do a 2 vs 2 match, those amounts are doubled.

First, you need to challenge someone. Who are you gonna play without a challenger? Once two people have decided they want to duel, you must pick your method of communication. The most famous is over MSN, but instant messaging programs are the easiest to duel over in general, so you can use that or PM one another. I recommend getting MSN to duel if you don't have it already: MSN Messenger (Just Click "Get it Free")

After you've said hi and made buddy buddy or whatever, ask how many cards the other person has in their deck and "shuffle" their deck in the List Randomizer at random.org (I'll go into depth with that in the "How to Get Started" section).

Once that is done, tell the person their first five cards (for every card a person has, a number should be assigned to it) and decide who goes first. I like to flip a coin.

Then let the duel commence like a normal duel from then on out. Make sure when you end your turn you tell the person their next card!

Also, it is extremely recommended you (or at least one of you) record what has happened on the battlefield. I used to use paper and a pad but now I use Microsoft Word (as do most people). This makes things much less complicated while dueling.

For example:

John: I have 33 cards
Jim: I have 25

*They then input 1-25 and 1-33, respectively, into the list randomizer and mix up the order*

John: Your first five cards are 3, 18, 5, 22, and 1
Jim: Your first five cards are 4, 33, 18, 12, and 20

*Now you decide who goes first*

John: You can go ahead and go first, draw 25

*Now Jim would execute his turn as though he was playing a normal Yu-Gi-Oh card game, according to the rules in the aforementioned link. Once he is finished with all his phases, he will end his turn*

Jim: Alright, I end my turn. Draw 25.

Hopefully your duels won't be as boring as that. Also, one pet peve of mine, once you have said, or say something similar to/with the same effect as, "I end my turn" that's it. No take backs. That might just be me, though.

Have fun!

B. How to Get Started

Alright, now for the good part, how to get started.

When you join you will get:
1. Added to the leaderboards
2. 3000 starter SCV's and
3. A choice from one of the below

Note: Only two of the same card are allowed per deck

1. Pack #1

Contains: Captain Falcon, Fox, Zelda, Sheik, Boo, Final Destination, Star, Change, Proximity Mine, and Nayru's Love

2. Pack #2

Contains: Link, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong (Hero), Bowser Jr., Ganondorf, Enraged Ganon, Power and Courage, Delfino Plaza, Cracker Launcher, and Exploding Crate

3. Pack #3

Contains: Megaman, Sonic, Ike, Partyball, Item Snatch, Upgrade Lasers, The Seven Sages, Mewtwo's Confusion, Boo Buddies, and Great Fox

To join just make a post saying something along the lines of "I would like to join" and also be sure to include one of the four options listed above.

What You Need to Duel

1. In order to duel you will need a pad of paper, Microsoft Word, Notepad, or some sort of program or writing material to keep track of what happens during the duel.
2. A form of communication
3. List Randomizer to "shuffle" your opponent's deck.

The List Randomizer is a type of program that allows you to enter an amount of items. Then you can randomize your "list" of items. In this way you sort of "shuffle" your opponent's deck. Please use this to determine your opponent's card order.

When You Win a Duel

Just post in the thread who won the duel against who (and be honest now, no one likes a cheater) and the following actions will take place:
1. Winner will receive 200 SCV's
2. Loser will receive 100 SCV's
3. Win:Lose ratios will be adjusted accordingly as will the leadersboard.

To Buy More Cards

Try to keep it nice and neat when you do, not too much to ask. Simply make a posting saying what you are selling (if anything), what you are buying and how much it is and how many of it you are buying, and how many SCV's you had to begin with and how many you have left. You don't have to do that, but it would be appreciated.

Once your cards have been purchased, I will add them to your leaderboard section as soon as I can.

Note: Cards sold are sold at half the original price.

Once a Day

Once a day I will:
1. Pay everyone who has done their job (jobs are explained in more detail below in the "Jobs" section).
2. Give everyone a daily 300 SCV's daily allotment (this stacks with job salaries).
3. Update the leaders section and leadersboard with the person with the best win:lose ratio at the top and the worst ratio at the bottom.

3. How to Make SCV's

There is several different ways a player can make Smash Card Vouchers (SCV's) in the Smash Cards universe. You should never really find yourself in a drought of SCV's. Ways to earn SCV's are as follows:

Battling
Straight up pwning the crap out of people tends to be the best way to earn SCV's. When you win a one on one duel you will gain 200 SCV's and when you lose a one on one duel you will gain 100 SCV's. If you do a team battle, the amount of SCV's will be doubled.

Waiting
Once a day (times may vary) I will allocate 300 SCV's to everyone's leaderboards profile. My time here is -7 GMST Mountain Time for those of you who are curious, and as it is summer, I usually stay up to 1:30 AM every night. If it seems like I forgot to give you your daily SCV's, just be patient.

Jobs
You may earn an extra amount of SCV's daily by working one of the jobs listed below in the "Jobs" section. This salary stacks with your daily allocation of 300 SCV's.

Misc
I may or may not end up awarding some amounts of SCV's for good cards, series of cards, or what have you. I might also hold lotteries, tournament, or other fun activities to spicen up the pot and game in general. We'll just have to see! I am open to ideas.

4. JOBS

Cardmaster: Cardmaster has authority of all measly cards submitted in this thread to be added to the cardshop! Bwahahaha! No, really, cardmaster must take any cards (unless horribly crappy) and organize them in a neat order and PM them to me so that I may add them to the cardshop easily. It will be up to the cardmaster and myself to determine if a card makes the cut of cardshop or not. If the cardmaster pleases me, I might promote ^_^.

Cardmaster: Available
Salary: 400 SCV's a day

Card Shop Cashier: Doesn't that have a nice ring to it? Eh, it might just be me. Regardless, the job of the Card Shop Cashier is to PM me, in a nice manner, a list of people who have bought or sold something and what they have bought, how many SCV's they have left, and/or what they sold. If the Card Shop Cashier does good on his/her part, I may feel the need to promote... may ;).

Card Shop Cashier: Ronike
Salary: 400 SCV's a day

Battle Manager: Battle Manager... lol. I wanted to make some sort of Zoids reference here, but I failed miserably. Help? Oh well, on to business. The Battle Manager's duty is to PM when someone reports a win or lose in the Smash Cards thread. He/she is to PM the new Win:Lose ratio of both the winner and loser and their updated amount of SCV's. Does that make sense? Again, promotion, blah blah blah. Not a hard job to do... I think.

Battale Manager: Dr. Twist
Salary: 200 SCV's a day

Note: If you can think of any other jobs that would make this thread easier to manage, please feel free to tell me. On that note, if you feel anything needs to be revised or what have you, speak up. This isn't the communist nation. I like critism... constructive... critism.

Note #2: I have the right to fire you from your position, add to your salary, or to deduct from your salary as I see fit. Also, you are not entitled to be paid every day. What this means is if you fail to do your job, I do not have to pay you, and if you couldn't do your job (no one posted new cards, so the cardmaster had nothing to do) I do not have to pay you. If you have to take a leave for an elongated amount of time, please notify me so I may have someone substitute for you.

5. Card Creation

Okay everyone, this is what we use to make our cards for the game: Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker

Anyone can make cards! When you make a card, just fill out all the forms that apply and hit "Generate" to generate a preview of your card. Then right click the card, go to properties, and copy the URL. This is what you will give us when presenting your card.

It will be up to the Cardmaster and myself to determine whether or not a card makes the cut or not, though.

Criteria For Cards
1. Seeing as how this is Smash Cards, keep it to either first party games or third party games that have a decent chance of appearing in Brawl.
2. Please use proper grammar and spelling. I can't stress this enough. Wording of cards in card games is what leads to technicalities. Wording is very important. Make sure it is clear.
3. In general just of good quality and taste.
4. Try to make cards with a common theme.
5. Have fun.

6. Card Shop

This section is often referred to during duels to check the stats, effects, and wording of cards. This will more than likely be your most visited section. This is also where you can check the price of cards for when you want to purchase new ones.

Monsters:
Captain Falcon - Price = 170
Donkey Kong - Price = 180
Fox Mccloud - Price = 175
Jigglypuff - Price = 170
Kirby - Price = 200
Link - Price = 175
Ness - Price = 160
Pikachu - Price = 165
Samus - Price = 180
Falco - Price = 180
Ganondorf - Price = 190
Ice Climbers - Price = 130
Marth - Price = 180
Archer Pit - Price = 200
Twin Sword Pit - Price = 235
Zero Suit Samus - Price = 220
Raichu - Price = 220
MetaKnight - Price = 250
Wario - Price = 200
Sora - Price = 280
Master Hand - Price = 300
Crazy Hand - Price = 250
Sandbag - Price = 250
Solid Snake - Price 230
Andross - Price = 320
Bowser Jr. - Price = 150
Mega Man - Price = 180
Ridley - Price = 210
Game and Watch - Price = 200
Winged Meta Knight - Price = 300
Sheik - Price = 200
Zelda - Price = 135
Ganon - Price = 300
Smash Link - Price = 450
Meta Ridley - Price = 300
Ike - Price = 210
Young Link - Price = 170
Pheonix X - Price = 280
Falcon X - Price = 270
Sonic - Price = 175
Super Sonic - Price = 275
Deity Link - Price = 290
Black Knight - Price = 400
Super Giga Bowser - price = 450
Wire Frame Group - Price = 260
Solar Pikachu X - Price = 290
Mewtwo - Price = 230
Male Wire Frame - Price = 100
Link X - price = 260
Groudon - Price = 220
Female Wire Frame - Price = 100
Cruel Wire Frames - price = 200
BLAZIKEN - Price = 175
WALUIGI - Price = 130
METAL MEWTWO - Price = 265
Wolf O' Donnell - Price = 260
James McCloud - Price = 230
Fox McCloud - Price = 175
Fox Junior - Price = 160
Falco Lombardi - Price = 180
Hot Rider Falco - Price = 190
Slippy Toad - Price = 100
Pichu - Price = 160
Roy - Price = 190
8-Bit Link - 200
Lord O'Donnell - Price = 400
Leon Powalski - Price = 180
Leon The Great - Price = 300
Panther Caroso - Price = 185
Black Rose Panther - Price = 350
Link - Price = 180
Wolf Link - Price = 210
Samus Aran - Price = 160
Phazon-Suit Samus - Price = 300
Orange Star Army - Price = 350
Fox McCloud - Price = 170
Pit - Price = 250
Ash Ketchum - Price = 200
Chibi-Robo - Price = 100
Kirby - Price = 150
Donkey Kong - Price = 180
Captain Olimar - Price = 250
Pikmin - Price = 100
Kyle Hyde - Price = 200
Abra - Price = 170
Enraged Ganon - Price = 350
Snake's Cunning - Price = 160
Bonk - Price = 160
Mad Boo - Price = 180
Boo - Price = 140
Big Boo - Price = 170
Boolossus - Price = 280
King Boo - Price = 360
Bowser Suit - Price = 300
Shadow - Price = 180
Super Shadow - Price = 280
Koopa Troopa - Price = 140
Paratroopa - Price = 160
Metroid - Price = 110
Alpha Metroid - Price = 160
Gamma Metroid - Price = 190
Zeta Metroid - Price = 220
Omega Metroid - Price = 290
Queen Metroid - Price = 340
Head of the Forbidden One- Price= 300
Left Arm of the Forbidden One- Price = 100
Right Arm of the Forbidden One- Price = 100
Left Torso of the Forbidden One- Price = 100
Right Torso of the Forbidden One- Price = 100
Ganon, Prince of Darkness = 350

Magic/Trap:
Final Destination - Price = 150
MAster Sword Price = 100
Ankh Of Despair - Price = 100
Spare Stock - Price = 200
Star - Price = 200
Warp Star - Price = 500
Capsule - Price = 200
Proximity Mine - Price = 300
Home Run Bat - Price = 200
Hyrule Temple - Price = 300
Final Smash - Price = 650
Change - Price = 300
Maxim Tomato - Price = 200
Metal Box - Price = 250
Cracker Launcher - Price = 300
Battlefield - Price = 350
Smash Counter - Price = 750
Delfino Plaza - Price = 500
Power And Courage - Price = 400
Time Link's - Price = 500
Item Snatch - Price = 600
8-Bit Evolution - Price = 200
Barrel Cannon - Price = 400
Links Weapons - Price = 300
Pokeball - Price = 150
Mute City - Price = 300
Freezie - Price = 150
Pokeball - Price = 300
Lunch - price = 400
Groudon's Wrath - Price = 350
Consume - price = 300
Wavedashing - price = 350
L-Canceling - price = 150
Directional Influence - Price = 300
Grab - price = 150
Juggling - price = 400
Yoshi's Island - price = 400
Super Mushroom - price = 300
Ken Combo - Price = 200
SCREW ATTACK - Price = 300
Metroid Egg
Metroid Family
REVERSE - Price = 300
Arwing - Price = 300
Barrier - Price = 250
Fox's Mother - Price = 350
Grapple Beam - Price = 400
L-Cancel 2 - Price = 350
Radar Jammer - Price = 350
Wolfen - Price = 300
Great Fox - Price = 350
Wavedash - Price = 250
Speed Burst - Price = 250
8-Bit brothers - 100
Second Chance - Price = 160
Banana Horde - Price = 400
Nayru's Love - Price = 300
Ganon's Death - Price = 300
Phazon Pool - Price = 300
Candy Kong - Price = 600
Boss Key - Price = 300
Final Battle - Price = 500
Room 215 Key - Price = 450
The Seven Sages - Price = 400
Mushroom Kingdom - Price = 300
Scan Visor - Price = 300
Chibi-Copter - Price = 200
Lylat System - Price = 500
Wolfen II - Price = 500
Arwing II - Price = 500
Upgrade Lasers - Price = 300
Location Confirmed - Price = 200
Nova Bomb - Price = 300
Barrel Roll - Price = 350
Heart Container - Price = 400
Target - Price = 600
Luigi's Vacuum - Price = 300
Super Mario Bros. - Price = 300
Lip's Stick - Price = 300
Poke Floats - Price = 200
Poison Mushroom - Price = 200
Wendell - Price = 160
Party Ball - Price = 300
Mewtwo's Confusion - Price = 250
Coin Snatch - Price = 200
Bullet Bill - Price = 600
Fair Brawl - Price = 500
Intent To Brawl - Price = 400
Black Hole Glitch - Price = 750
Macbeth - Price = 360
Boo Buddies - Price = 300
Item Switch - Price = 500
Exploding crate - Price = 400
Time Break - Price = 250
Chaos Emerald - Price = 250
Chaos Control - Price = 250
Chaos Blast - Price = 450
Exploding crate - Price = 450
Call for Graphical Update Price = 100
Beam Sabre[/QUOTE] - Price = 200

D. God

7. LEADER BOARD

Disclaimer: If you join but I notice that you never/hardly ever post, have not battled, or otherwise show a complete lack of interest in the game and are basically taking up space on the leaderboard I will delete your profile. However, if you go on vacation or something you need not worry about such a thing if you have shown some activity in the past.

A. Leaders
1. Kashakunaki (100%) 100 SCV Bonus
2. Ronike (40%) 90 SCV Bonus
3. Mask Man (0%) 80 SCV Bonus
4. Snegeo (0%) 80 SCVs

Kashakunaki
W: 3 L: 0
SCV's - 4010

Cards:
1. Falco
2. Falco
3. Falco Lombardi
4. Hot Rider Falco
5. Hot Rider Falco
6. Fox Mccloud
7. Fox Mccloud
8. Fox Junior
9. Fox Junior
10. James McCloud
11. James McCloud
12. Leon Powalski
13. Leon Powalski
14. Panther Caroso
15. Panther Caroso
16. Wolf O’ Donnell
17. Andross
18. Mr. Game and Watch
19. Mr. Game and Watch
20. Snake’s Cunning
21. Snake’s Cunning
22. Captain Falcon
23. Yoshi
24. Partyball
25. Partyball
26. Spare Stock
27. Spare Stock
28. Speed Burst
29. Speed Burst
30. Macbeth
31. Macbeth
32. Radar Jammer
33. Final Destination
34. Lylat System
35. Arwing
36. Cracker Launcher
37. Star
38. Proximity Mine
39. Proximity Mine
40. Nayru’s Love
41. Nayru’s Love
42. Nova Bomb
43. Great Fox

Ronike
W: 2 L: 3
SCV's - 3630
Cards:
1 Yoshi
2. Final Destination
3. Marth
4. Marth
5. Sonic
6. Sonic
7. Fox McCloud
8. Fox McCloud
9. Falco
10. Falco
11 Final Destination
12. Spare Stock
13. Shadow
14. Shadow
15. Speed Break
16. Speed Break
17. Chaos Emerald
18. Chaos Control
19. Chaos Control
20 Hot Rider Falco
21 Game and Watch
22. Game and Watch
23. Macbeth
24. Macbeth
25. Super Sonic
26. Super Shadow
27. Change
28. Change
29. Koopa
30. Panther Caroso
31. Panther Caroso
32. Black Rose Panther
33. Leons Powalski
34. Leon Powalski
35. Leon the Great
36. Paratroopa
37. Paratroopa
38. Koopa Troopa
39. Bonk
40. Bonk
41. Star
42. Star
43. Chaos Emerald
44. Chaos Blast
45. Chaos Blast
46. Exploding Crate
47. Exploding Crate
48. Proximity Mine
49. Proximity Mine
50 Snake's Cunning
51 Snake's Cunning
52 Abra
53 Abra
54 Captain Falcon
55 Captain Falcon

Mask_Man
W: 0 L: 1
SCV's - 2250

Cards:
1. Captain Falcon
2. Fox
3. Zelda
4. Sheik
5. Boo
6. Final Destination
7. Star
8. Change
9. Proximity Mine
10. Nayru's Love
11. Black Hole Glitch
12. The Seven Sages
13. l cancel 2
14. Samus
15. Male Wire Frame
16. Male Wire Frame
17. Female Wire Frame
18. Female Wire Frame
19. Samus Aran
20. Samus Aran
21. Dark Hole Glitch

Snegeo
Snegeo
W: 1 L: 4
SCV's - 1340

Cards:
1. Link
2. Master Sword
3. Snake's Cunning
4. Hyrule Temple
5. Sheik
6. Ganondorf
7. Ganondorf
8.. Link
9. Y. Link
10. Y. Link
11.Link X
12. Link X
13. Link Hero
14. Link Hero
15. Roy
16. 8-Bit Link
17. 8-bit link
18. Wolf Link
19. Wolf Link
20. Master Sword
21. 8-Bit Evolution
22. Star
23. Star
24. Spare Stock
25. Spare Stock
26. Links Weapon
27. Smash Link
28. Final Smash
29. Shadow

Smashman90
Wins: 0 Losses: 0
SCVs: 875
1. Link
2. Donkey Kong,
3. Donkey Kong (Hero),
4. Bowser Jr.
5. Ganondorf
6. Enraged Ganon
7. Power and Courage
8. Delfino Plaza
9. Cracker Launcher
10. Exploding Crate
11. Ridley
12. Metaknight
13. Winged Meta
14. Meta Ridley
15. Groudon
16. Metal Mewtwo
17. Mewtwo
18. Pokeball
19. Groudon's wrath

Sinz
W: 0 L: 0
SCV's - 5800

Cards:
1. Fox Mccloud
2. Captain Falcon
3. Marth
4. Spare Stock
5. Star
6. Proximity Mine
7. Proximity Mine
8. Final Destination
9. Final Smash
10. Pheonix X
11. Pheonix X
12. L-Cancel 2
13. L-Cancel 2
14. Speed Burst
15. Speed Burst
16. Barrel Roll
17. Barrel Roll
18. Barrier
19. Party Ball
20. Party Ball
21. Coin Snatch
22. Coin Snatch
23. Macbeth
24. Macbeth
25. Exploding crate
26. Captain Falcon
27. Fox Mccloud
28. Falco
29. Falco
30. Marth
31. Marth
32. Final Destination

Legolastom
SCV's - 5700

Cards:
1. Jigglypuff
2. Link
3. Mario
4. Pikachu
5. Yoshi
6. Donkey Kong
7. Falco
8. Ice Climbers
9. Final Destination
10. Master Sword
11. Andross
12. Bowser
13. Star
14. Smash Link
15. 8-Bit Link
16. Final Smash
17. Young Link
18. Time Link's
19. Delfino Plaza
20. Black knight
21. Fox mc.cloud
22. Link X
23, Luigi
24. Dr Mario
25. Groudon
26. James Mc.cloud
27. Spare stock
28. Spare stock
29. Pokeball(300)

Clace
SCV's - 5750

Cards:
1. Kirby
2. Luigi
3. Samus
4. Ness
5. Bowser
6. Fox Mccloud
7. Marth
8. Ganondorf
9. Ankh Of Despair
10. Donkey Kong
11. Star
12. SandBag
13. Proximity Mine
14. Solid Snake
15. Capsule
16. Spare Stock
17. Cracker Launcher
18. Delfino Plaza
19. Ganondorf
20. Link
21. 8-Bit Link
22. Smash Link
23. Abra
24. Black Hole Glitch
25. Snake's Cunning
26. Mewtwo's Confusion

Slashed
SCV's - 5700

Cards:
1. Jigglypuff
2. Link
3. Mario
4. Pikachu
5. Yoshi
6. Donkey Kong
7. Falco
8. Ice Climbers
9. Final Destination
10. Master Sword
11. Black Knight
12. Andross
13. Star
14. Final Smash
15. Hyrule Temple
16. Winged Meta Knight
17. Ike

GoldenGlove
SCV's - 5700

Cards:
1. Spare Stock
2. Donkey Kong (hero)
3. Banana Horde
4. The Seven Sages
5. Hot Rider Falco
6. Wolf Link
7. Boo
8. Item snatch
9. Mr. Game and Watch
10. Mushroom Kingdom
11. Ankh of Despair
12. Mr. Game and Watch
13. Spare Stock
14. Samus Aran (Hero)
15. Wolf Link
16. Samus Aran (Hero)
17. Ganondorf
18. Mario (hero)
19. Marth
20. Phazon-Suit Samus
21. Star
22. Black Knight
23. Nayru’s Love
24. Star
25. Wario
26. Falco
27. Andross
28. Nayru’s Love
29. Barrel Cannon
30. DK (hero)
31. Ankh of Despair
32. Boo
33. Link (hero)
34. Ganondorf

TeddyBoi
SCV's - 5700

Cards:
1. Kirby
2. Luigi
3. Samus
4. Ness
5. Bowser
6. Fox Mccloud
7. Marth
8. Ganondorf
9. Ankh Of Despair
10. Donkey Kong
11. Andross

BN*
SCV's - 5700

Cards:
1. Jigglypuff
2. Link
3. Mario
4. Pikachu
5. Yoshi
6. Donkey Kong
7. Falco
8. Ice Climbers
9. Final Destination
10. Master Sword
11. Kirby
12. Spare Stock
13. Ridley
14. Proximity Mine
15. Zelda
16. Sheik
17. Change
18. Spare Stock
19. Black Knight
20. Sonic
21. Super Sonic
22. Change
23. Speedburst
24. Sandbag
25. Sandbag
26. Cracker Launcher
27. Wavedash
28. Consume

Dr. Twist
SCV's - 5900

Cards:
1. Kirby
2. Luigi
3. Samus
4. Dr. Mario
5. Bowser
6. Fox Mccloud
7. Marth
8. Shadow
9. Super Shadow
10. Donkey Kong
11. Mario
12. Zero Suit Samus
13. Metal Box
14. Sora
15. Sonic
16. Super Sonic
17. Maxim Tomato
18. 8-Bit Mario
19. Super Mario Bros.
20. Poison Mushroom
21. Target
22. Change
23. Change
24. Chaos Emerald
25. Bowser Jr.
26. pikachu
27. ganondorf
28. ganon
29. hot rider falco
30. falco
31. pokeball
32. pokefloats
33. blaziken
34. choas emerald
35. lip's stick
36. metal mario
37. galaxy mario
38. groudon
39. raichu
40. nayru's love
41. Pokeball
42. Speed Burst
43. Luigi's Vacuum
44. Black Hole Glitch
45. Black Hole Glitch
46. Chaos Blast
47. Proximity Mine

Fox Rocks
SCV's - 6400

Cards:
1. Kirby
2. Luigi
3. Samus
4. Ness
5. Bowser
6. Fox Mccloud
7. Marth
8. Ganondorf
9. Ankh Of Despair
10. Donkey Kong
11. Metroid Egg
12. Metroid
13. Alpha Metroid
14. Gamma Metroid
15. Zeta Metroid
16. Omega Metroid
17. Queen Metroid
18. Metroid Family
19. Falco
20. Slippy Toad
21. Wolf O'Donnel
22 James McCloud

Skywalker
SCV's - 5700

Cards:
1. Jigglypuff
2. Link
3. Mario
4. Pikachu
5. Yoshi
6. Donkey Kong
7. Falco
8. Ice Climbers
9. Final Destination
10. Master Sword
11. Link's Weapons
12. Deity Link
13. Smash Link
14. Link X
15. Wendell
16. Room 215 Key
17. 8-Bit Link
18. 8-Bit Link
19. Wolf Link
20. Wolf Link

Credit: Credit goes to Clace for concept and creation of the Smash Cards Forum Game

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Good good now then my new cards (These are just a few)

(And some are Star fox cards hope you don't mind Kash we haven't had any new cards in a while and im sure your busy with the thread to make to many cards)

(And if someone has already made one of these cards you decide which one is the best and either replace the old one and add my one or keep the old one and forget my one)

(O yhea and if one of the cards requires a card that isnt made yet i just haven't got round to making it yet so... be patient)

YMR
SP
SF
SBW
SBK
PAMK
PAK
MC
HW
FI
D
CS
C

There we are...

mask man

Smash Cadet
id like to join,but theres a few things id like to point out.
the smash cards rules URL is broken.
i tried to post a few min ago but my comp screwed up.
and i dont know what the packs contents are...is there a link or am i soppost to just get lucky?
i have made a few cards before,ill get a link soon.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Starting tuesday/wednsday, Ill be able to take the cashier job, thats when I get back. Why are my cards still wrong?...

clace

Smash Journeyman
...Well, I gotta say dude, you did a much better job than I did. And thanks for crediting me. I might be able to actually play this game now instead of resenting it for no good reason. Thanks.

I'll be making some cards soon too.

And maybe you should make a job called 'Professional Card Maker' Where up to 5 people can be hired and promoted, etc.

Basically for very good card makers who will get payed about 50 more SCV's for every 3 good cards they make a week?

EDIT: Made some cards:

Marth's Resolve
Fierce Marth

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
ok kash clace never updated my cards so heres the cardsi have!!!!!

1. kirby.
2. Luigi
3. Samus
4. Dr. Mario
5. Bowser
6. Fox Mccloud
7. Marth
8. Shadow
9. Super Shadow
10. Donkey Kong
11. Mario
12. Zero Suit Samus
13. Metal Box
14. Sora
15. Twist
16. Sonic
17. Super Sonic
18. Maxim Tomato
19. 8-Bit Mario
20. Super Mario Bros.
21. Poison Mushroom
22. Target
23. Change
24. Change
25. Chaos Emerald
26. bowser Jr.
27. ash ketchum
28. solar pikachu
29. pikachu
30. ganondorf
31. ganon
32. hot rider falco
33. falco
34. pokeball
35. pokefloats
36. blaziken
37. choas emerald
38. lip's stick
39. metal mario
40. galaxy mario
41. groudon
42. raichu

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yeah, you should prolly add to the cardmaster role is that they need to go back and get the created cards from the old thread

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Good good now then my new cards (These are just a few)

(And some are Star fox cards hope you don't mind Kash we haven't had any new cards in a while and im sure your busy with the thread to make to many cards)

(And if someone has already made one of these cards you decide which one is the best and either replace the old one and add my one or keep the old one and forget my one)

(O yhea and if one of the cards requires a card that isnt made yet i just haven't got round to making it yet so... be patient)

YMR
SP
SF
SBW
SBK
PAMK
PAK
MC
HW
FI
D
CS
C

There we are...
Alright, I will take a look at them as soon as I can.

id like to join,but theres a few things id like to point out.
the smash cards rules URL is broken.
i tried to post a few min ago but my comp screwed up.
and i dont know what the packs contents are...is there a link or am i soppost to just get lucky?
i have made a few cards before,ill get a link soon.
Thank you. I'll go ahead and fix the URL ASAP.

You aren't supposed to know what the pack contents are. I'll have a different theme for each one and you'll get some random starter cards. However, I'm thinking about changing that, which I think would be best.

Your opinion?

Starting tuesday/wednsday, Ill be able to take the cashier job, thats when I get back. Why are my cards still wrong?...
Done. I didn't go through the last pages and update the leaderboards and then remake the thread. I just remade it. Sorry. Just PM what it should look like.

...Well, I gotta say dude, you did a much better job than I did. And thanks for crediting me. I might be able to actually play this game now instead of resenting it for no good reason. Thanks.

I'll be making some cards soon too.

And maybe you should make a job called 'Professional Card Maker' Where up to 5 people can be hired and promoted, etc.

Basically for very good card makers who will get payed about 50 more SCV's for every 3 good cards they make a week?
Thank you, Clace. Sorry for being rude before. I'll try to keep the game you made up and running and make a more noticeable credits section. Afterall, the concept came from you ;).

Not a bad idea for the job, we'll see.

ok kash clace never updated my cards so heres the cardsi have!!!!!

1. kirby.
2. Luigi
3. Samus
4. Dr. Mario
5. Bowser
6. Fox Mccloud
7. Marth
8. Shadow
9. Super Shadow
10. Donkey Kong
11. Mario
12. Zero Suit Samus
13. Metal Box
14. Sora
15. Twist
16. Sonic
17. Super Sonic
18. Maxim Tomato
19. 8-Bit Mario
20. Super Mario Bros.
21. Poison Mushroom
22. Target
23. Change
24. Change
25. Chaos Emerald
26. bowser Jr.
27. ash ketchum
28. solar pikachu
29. pikachu
30. ganondorf
31. ganon
32. hot rider falco
33. falco
34. pokeball
35. pokefloats
36. blaziken
37. choas emerald
38. lip's stick
39. metal mario
40. galaxy mario
41. groudon
42. raichu
Wow... holy crap. Umm, okay. I'm just gonna add all those cards on there and reduce your Smash Card Vouchers to zero. Fair?

EDIT: Alright. Thanks to Ronike I have some updated profiles from the last thread. I'm going to go ahead and update GoldenGlove's, Ronike's, Twist's, Fox Rock's, and Twist's profiles with respective SCV's and cards.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok, could you all do me a favor and hold off on buying a lot until Tuesday? Im back that day and until them Im on Dial Up and its real hard for me to do that without high speed. Thx

mask man

Smash Cadet
ya i think the cards should be listed in the packs,
and maby the link is just taken off that site.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Alright everyone. Sorry it took me so long to respond. I was doing some editing on the main thread.

Updates:
I fixed the broken rules link
I added more credits to Clace for concept and creation of the game and
I added a "How to Make SCV's" section

I think that would be for the best. I will go ahead and do that, Mask_Man.

EDIT: Alright, I've decided ten cards for each pack, each with some type of theme... kind of (I just kind of pulled this out of my ***).

Pack 1: Captain Falcon, Fox, Boo, Zelda, Sheik, Change, Final Destination, Star, Proximity Mine, Nayru’s Love

Pack 2: Link, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong (Hero), Bowser Jr. Ganondorf, Ganondorf Enraged, Delfino Plaza, Cracker Launcher, Power and Courage, Exploding Crate

Pack 3: The Seven Sages, Upgrade Lasers, Item Switch, Partyball, Boo Buddies, Great Fox, Mewtwo’s Confusion, Megaman, Sonic, Ike

Hopefully I didn't make the starter packs too hacks. I will update the first post with this information.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok, Ive looked at some of your cards, and none are smash related or have already been used mostly. Plus, try and use our card making site, works a lot better.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Someone wanna play?

I would say no to all of those cards. The last ones are broken. Be reasonable with your decisions when making something.

Ronike

Smash Ace
w00t! Two pages! I'd duel you Sinz, but Im currently away from MY computer and cant really do it on my gramma's... Ill duel you on wendsday if you still want

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Sorry, I don't like any of those cards... at all.

I edited the first post with links to all the cards each pack contains.

I'm gonna buy some cards before I duel again. I'll duel you when Ronike gets back to update bought cards.

Also, I approve. You get one hundred SCV's for making such a sexy card, Sinz.

I still need to look at your cards, Legolas and Clace.

EDIT: Eh, I'm afraid to critize other's cards because I don't want to look like an ***. Sorry if it comes across that way. I'm gonna be rather lenient on cards for now. If I don't add a card, I'll tell you why.

The Pit and Meta Knight card isn't good at all, sorry. The Pikachu and Kirby card I don't like because it is too specific and underpowered for its level. It's actually called the Varia Suit and, again, I think it is too specific. We only have like two Samus cards, one of which is ZS Samus >.>.

EDIT#2: Legolas... where are your villian cards?

EDIT#3: Good sex... I mean cards, Clace. Fifty credits.

EDIT#4: ****... I now I had something to OH THAT'S IT! So, any voluenteers for Cardmaster?

mask man

Smash Cadet
erm...ya i understand many reasons why they wouldnt be accepted but..unreasonable...
honestly...what do you think makes them so good?
i think most of them are ftgc with reasonable stars to go with it,
i admit some are kinda powerfull,but they have a large amount of stars.

anyway,im probly going to go with pack 1 but i need some time to choose

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
4000 def 4 star = broken.
Link Card=No down fall at all on him, HIGH ATTACK AND HIGH DEF for a 4 star.
THe Pwner, just broken.

mask man

Smash Cadet
4000 def?
one moment...let me check my cards again.
oh also i was looking at some other cards and when i saw boo i flipped out,
it has good atk and def and and kewl effect,but only 3 stars.
comparingto real cards:

gravekepper's vassel has 3 stars,effect but atk is 700 and def is 500.
electric snake has 3 stars and effect

atk is 800 and def is 900.

EDIT:
oh the brick wall!
it was soppost to be 2500 i think,or was it 3000...
anyway the only reason it is that high is becouse it doesnt have any attack.
i think the upgrade also had a effect to be sent to the graveyard after 3 turns in play.

as for the pwner...erm ya that nes just plain broken i agree.
but for all the others,dont see whats so broken.

EDIT AGAIN:
ok i choose pack one,now i just need to wait to get 30 more cards.and to clean my disc to have room for that program

clace

Smash Journeyman
Well I didn't see many that were smash bros related, to be honest dude, that's probably why people are criticizing them.

Some were a bit unbalanced but just tweak them a bit maybe? And Brick Wall is basically exactly the same as my Sandbag card, except Lvl 4.

Don't worry though, I'm sure if you make things like Light Shield (The thing that you do when you sheild but you press the button very lightly.) instead of brick wall, If ya know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom