• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if you met...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mask man

Smash Cadet
well as i said i made these along time ago.and i didnt have ssb in mind,and i understand that.
but still...unreasonable...**** its in my head now!
all the childhood children shouting "unreasonable!you got rejected" as they spin the jump rope of d00m!and now im in a writing mood and its my worst subject!its making me hungry!!!!

ermmm...on topic now.
i think this place needs more....whats the word...sucky cards
honestly,most of these are above 1100,i mean,im not saying that its not good that the good cards are good,just,most are too good.even if the stars are reasonable.
although good vs good is a close match and stuff like bad vs bad,
but when we want good cards that are good against these good cards,we will need stuff like around 2500-3000.
i hope that all made sence

mask man

Smash Cadet
right,by not so good i mean like..not bad stucter like as in a 6 star with 500 atk and def
but not so good as in...

example:

micheal jackson
stars: 2
atk: 500
def: 300

and not bad as in the consept of micheal jackson,but as in the low atk and def.
in the yu-gi-oh vidoe games (mostly the GBA ones from what i have seen) its moslty like that until you get higher ones,but even the low ones has stratagy and stuff somehow.

id only realy recomend these for starting packs,and such.

Ronike

Smash Ace
A) No one would buy them, so its pointless.
B) If they were in starters, no one would be able to get close to winning.

EDIT: Alright, I suppose I was rethinking the time this would take for me, and I've decided that I probably can do some card buying, so feel free, though don't get mad at me if I don't get it all done immediately. And with that, I too will be buying some stuff likely cause the cards are loading suprisingly fast.

EDIT #2/3: Even though I dont really need to post it here, I will to show the cards Im getting and to show how I would like you to buy cards. This way, my job is made easy and I wont miss any cards you are Buying
Ok Nvm, I lied again, I am buying these, but this is still an example:
Buying:
2 Panthers (370)
1 Black Panther (350)
2 Leons (360)
1 Leon the Great (300)
2 Paratroopas (320)
1 Koopa (140)
2 Bonks (320)
2 Stars (400)
1 Chaos Emerald (250)

Left: 190

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I see what you mean and I thought about that myself a few times, Mask Man. However, this isn't Yu-Gi-Oh and Ronike is right. I was afraid I was gonna make the starter packs too powerful, but I think it will all work out. I'll buy cards in a bit here.

mask man

Smash Cadet
hmmmmm this needs a crappy rule of thumb...
how about....
all monsteres without a pwnage effect and the sum of the atk and def lower then 1300,its crappy.

also i was thinking about the not buying,we could redo the whole SCV system and stuff,make less life points and crap.
buuut....i already know,to much work and stuff.so its not going to happen...

also i should start battleing in about a week

Ronike

Smash Ace
...what? I dont understand what you are saying at all...
The SCV thing is something carried over from Clace's and it works very well and shouldnt be changed. Anyways, go ahead an buy stuffs.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
What's so wrong with the SCV system that makes you think we should redo it?

EDIT: I'm Selling:
Item Snatch (300)
-------------------
3300 SCV's Left

I'm Buying:
Wolf O' Donnell (260)
Falco Lombardi (180)
Leon Powalski x2 (360)
Panther Caroso x2 (370)
Snake's Cunning (160)
Proximity Mine (300)
Macbeth (360)
Nayru's Love x2 (600)
Speed Burst x2 (500)
-------------------
210 SCV's Left

mask man

Smash Cadet
its not that theres something wrong with it,and i dont think we should.
i was saying that if we change the prices around AND shanged starting packs and stuff maby we could make it more like real yu-gi-oh but i dont think we should do that becouse its to much work,and its not that big a deal.the RoT was just kinda thrown in there as a guess on the crappyness of monsters.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I dont... God I had no luck at all with the draws tonight! But the second one I woulda won if it werent for those meddling kids! Or if I had remembered that sonic was on the field at one point...

mask man

Smash Cadet
everyones having so much fun...
maby ill start by tommarrow.
or today i guess...its midnight here

Legolastom

Smash Hero
So you didnt like my cards kash... fine... i can deal with it... *Smashes random guys face into car window*... What!?

*ahem* anyways got RE4 wii and Wii play today (And mario strikers charged on Friday)... that aint relevant but i just thought i would tell you guys...

Anyways onto my point i think you should finally implement the idea of packs into this game instead of letting people just buy whatever they want (1k for a pack of 5 cards) with one rare (Or just powerful) card and 4 common cards (2 spell/traps and 2 monster) this should help balance the game out and have less people having the chance to use the powerful OHKO combos.

But that would mean everyone starting out with 5k and all our cards being erased to help balance the game.

clace

Smash Journeyman
And it helps the cardmaster. But anyways, awesome card dude, I like it.

Hope Kash gets on soon, got some uber cards today.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
So you didnt like my cards kash... fine... i can deal with it... *Smashes random guys face into car window*... What!?

*ahem* anyways got RE4 wii and Wii play today (And mario strikers charged on Friday)... that aint relevant but i just thought i would tell you guys...

Anyways onto my point i think you should finally implement the idea of packs into this game instead of letting people just buy whatever they want (1k for a pack of 5 cards) with one rare (Or just powerful) card and 4 common cards (2 spell/traps and 2 monster) this should help balance the game out and have less people having the chance to use the powerful OHKO combos.

But that would mean everyone starting out with 5k and all our cards being erased to help balance the game.
Not that I didn't like them, I just didn't think any of them were special. Sorry.

Sweet. I want to get both of those games. Tell me how Mario Strikers Charged is (can I play you online if I get it, too?).

Eh. First I'm gonna focus on getting the cardshop redone in general. It's kind of nasty right now.

Made some new cards:

Martial Sheik
Stubborn Alliance
Power Of Smash
Mario's Pyro Spirit

Maybe it's a bit pretentious but I thought the Power Of Smash and Mario's Pyro Spirit were cool ideas. Any good?
Sweet. I'll check them out in a bit. Don't forget to watch Code Geass ;)

ok well kash did you say something about my cards(the paper's)
paper mario
paper bowser
paper peach
paper luigi

anyway heres a couple cards that again got over looked!

toad
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4318/82447562jt4.jpg

toadette
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3230/descriptionarelitiveoftwc3.jpg
Sorry, Twist. I spaced out, my bad. I'll look at them in a bit.

Thank you. I'll look at them in a bit and tell you what I think.

Ok, Ima teach you all something really important for this: Url tags
These will allow you to link words to your card pics instead of a long *** url.

So heres how you do it:
words that you want linking there[/url just dont put these words]

That way we wont have your stupid long urls

It's true. I would greatly appreciate it if you did this. Once I get a cardmaster it will make his job easier, as well.

Anyways, I have to clean the kitchen, my room, and do a few other things. When that's done I'll check out the new cards.

mask man

Smash Cadet
current SCV = 3300

buying

Black Hole Glitch - 750 - 2550

The Seven Sages - 400 - 2150

l cancel 2 - 350 - 1800

Samus - 180 - 1620

Male Wire Frame(x2) - 200 - 1420

Female Wire Frame(x2) - 200 - 1220

Samus Aran(x2) - 320 - 900

Dark Hole Glitch(again) - 750 - 150

**** thats alot.
and now i only have 150 SCV's...

EDIT:

is the "every deck needs atleast 40 cards" rule in place?
if it isnt ill start dualing as soon as my deck is updated

Ronike

Smash Ace
No, its not. So, you got AIM? If so, Ill take you on

EDIT: I just checked it, you have the money. Consider it as though you have those cards.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I cant do MSN here, its my Granma's computer, I only have AiM, and only express at that. Its dial up, so I cant install it. Do you have an AIM, or can you sign up for one?

mask man

Smash Cadet
well i have yahoo...but i dont realy know how to use it.i know i have the instant message thing for it to.
if that doesnt work we could do pm...take awhill though.unless you know a good chat room or someplace

Ronike

Smash Ace
All I have is AIM. Oh well, guess its via pm then. Let me clear as much room as I can, do the same and Ill pm you when Im done

mask man

Smash Cadet
Mask_Man
W: 0 L: 0
SCV's - 3300

Cards:
1. Captain Falcon
2. Fox
3. Zelda
4. Sheik
5. Boo
6. Final Destination
7. Star
8. Change
9. Proximity Mine
10. Nayru's Love
11.black hole glicth
12.seven sages
13.l cancel 2
14.samus
15.male wireframe
16.male wireframe
17.female wireframe
18.female wireframe
19.samus aran
20.samus aran
21.dark hole glitch

there i did it myself with probly athousand grammer mistakes

Ronike

Smash Ace
Dont worry, I already did it, Im just waiting for another hour or so to send it to Kash.

EDIT: MAJOR PROBLEM!!! The links to the images in the card creator now do not show the cards! We need those reuploaded ASAP! For an example, se CF. Also Kash, I believe all of your Star Fox cards are doin this.

EDIT #2: I beat Mask Man.

mask man

Smash Cadet
lol it was good,if you didnt play that Macbeth i would have playd the darkhole glitch a pwned j00.and all my monsters after that were horrable.

mask man

Smash Cadet
ok now i have 250 SCV.
my deck is still the same as above

EDIT:
erm sorry bout the d post.my comp was screwing up for like 5 secs and i couldnt edit

EDIT:
the problem with the card maker site is probly the site itself.look at the cards urls,thats what has the info.you could make a fake one without actully using the site and that link would show the info from the url.so you dont have to re-upload them.
well it is possable that the site only stores the info from uploaded ones and that they are taken off from being on there long,but i doubt it

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I just checked the cards; they are working fine. I don't know what you are worried about.

Alright, I'll update the leaderboards in a bit here. I've been busy all day, sorry guys.

mask man

Smash Cadet
odd,they still dont work for me.

also i was thinking of making a tourny,
8 people maby,
a cost of 200 SCV to join.
1st place winner gets 1000(in addition to the SCV they get from winning each duel)
2nd place winner gets 600(in addition to the SCV they get from winning each duel)

that adds up to 1600 which if 8 poeple do join would be the amount of SCV used to join.if less poeple join then the prize money will most likely lower.
also i was thinking of some cluases,maby lowering the starting life points to 4000 for no reason whatsoever.

if you like this idea i think we should find uber cards that are to powerfull and maby make clauses like,you can only use one or two of the cards in this list ect.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well i save my cards and upload them onto photo bucket so the links should all work for mine.

And Kash its great except... im not so good with it (But when you get it gimme your FC).

BTW have you seen todays update its great except now samurai goro isn't in so who do we have left from F-zero?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Kash, look at the cards thru diety Link, clace's cards, and your star fox cards. None of them work, ittakes you to an advertisment for the card maker basically.

clace

Smash Journeyman
All my cards...Replaced by advertisements....

*Murders self*.

I've got Strikers Football Charged, too.

My worldwide rank is SEX.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Kool clace give me your FC on MSN and uh i will give you mine as well.

Anyways it is a much better idea to save the pictures and add them to Photobucket instead of just copying the URL

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sounds like a decent setup, but I am of the opinion that Kash should run the first one.

Buyings here in a few minutes:
2 Chaos Blasts (900)
2 Exploding Crates (900)
2 Proximity Mines (600)

Leaves me with 70 SCVs

Also later, when I get on my own compy, we should try a 2 v 2 battle again.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Still on my Gma's and Im leaving in an hour, so I dont have time for a duel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom