• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if you met...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mask man

Smash Cadet
dang.oh crap you have prox mines now too >.<
i need to stock up on good monsters...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Could be worse. Tomorrow Im getting the other bane of my existence. I now have the top three cards I hate in my deck too. God Im becoming hypocritical...

mask man

Smash Cadet
current SCV 730

buying
Fox McCloud - 170 - 560
Wolf Link - 210 - 350
Link - 180 - 170

ok i need to be setting limits here...i only have 170 left...
i also need a doghnut

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Lol. He got Prox. Mines because mine ****ing owned him hard.

They still work fine for me... I tried Deity Link, Samus Aran (Hero), Waluigi, Wolf O' Donnell, James McCloud, Fox McCloud, and a few others.

They all came up with the cards....

I'll duel you Mask Man.

mask man

Smash Cadet
kk.
yahoo,msn,or pm?

EDIT:new list

1. Captain Falcon
2. Fox
3. Zelda
4. Sheik
5. Boo
6. Final Destination
7. Star
8. Change
9. Proximity Mine
10. Nayru's Love
11. Black Hole Glitch
12. The Seven Sages
13. l cancel 2
14. Samus
15. Male Wire Frame
16. Female Wire Frame
17. Samus Aran
18. Samus Aran
19. Dark Hole Glitch
20.Fox McCloud
21.Wolf Link
22.Link

EDIT:kashakunaki(or w/e) apperently died in those moments..ronike are you at "not your grandmas comp"?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yeah, Im on a fast compy and I can get MSN, but Im too tired to do a duel right now. Im also gonna be a day or two late with the cards Kash, cause too tired tonight, and tomorrows my B-Day and Im gonna be real busy all day. We shall see about wed though, maybe even a 2v2, me and Kash vs Mask and someone or someat.

mask man

Smash Cadet
you and kash?
my partner would have to be the phero(dont know how to spell it)!
how bout you and me vs kash and someone else?

EDIT:

and why cant we see the cards fronm the card maker site but kash can?

mask man

Smash Cadet
apperently mario is promo from pack only lol(sorry about the lameness).
also bowser,giga and super giga...**** this doesnt look to good...

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Dr. Twist, when buying cards, don't just buy them randomly. Actually look to see how many SCVs you have and don't go over. It makes things more difficult because we have to assume what you want and don't want and if not we have to ask you what you want to drop which prolongs updating the main page.

You guys seriously can't see the cards? This is really bad, then... Eh, card remaker job, anyone?

2 on 2 sonds good.

Sorry, I've been busy. I'll update the leaderboard tonight with everything from the past two days.

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
Hey, has anyone applied for the cardmaster job yet? I'd be fine with doing it, although I may not do it everyday, but I'll be pretty close to it.

mask man

Smash Cadet
i tried to apply once but my comp was being screwed up.
*coughicanworkeverydaycough*

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Uhh... I think I might have deleted them when moving it from that "card series" section by accident. I'll add those.

EDIT: By the way, I'd really like a cardmaster. I don't care who, but I would really, really like one.

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
All right, I'll do it.

So, is everything up to date right now, or are there some cards not added yet?

Ronike

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, I really couldn't do it last night. Weird Al played at summerfest til one in the morning, and by the time I got back, I literally fell into bed and was asleep instantly. I will TRY to do it tonight, but again, I believe Im gonna be somewhat busy tonight.

P.S: Weird Al+Transformers+New Guitar=Best Birthday EVAR!

EDIT: K, heres what I think about the card issue: perhaps only the people that made the cards can see the cards, as perhaps you are meant to print them, so those that can see the cards, take them and upload them on imageshack or w/e so we can all see.

EDIT #2: Grr. Twist, you didnt do it the way I asked, and you didn't look up the prices. That pisses me off, but since you are the first, I will handle it in a nice way. I dont know bowser's price, so for now you cant have him, nor do I know mario's or giga's or Dr. Mario's, so I will take those and super giga off your list. So that all costs 2950, so you are fine with those cards. You are lucky you didnt go over...

EDIT #3: NEW CARDS!
Beam Sabre

smashman90

Smash Lord
I guess I will join in this also. I think I will pick Pack 2. Also, if nobody hasn't taken the Cardmaster job, then I'll take it. I have also created a Ganon(Pig form) card, but I didn't know what type to make it. I was thinking either Fiend, Beast, or Divine-Beast(since he has a piece of the triforce). I think I picked Divine-Beast, but I can change it. Here's the link: http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa314/Spamman90/Ganon.jpg

Then I will purchase:

Monsters:
(1)Ridley- 3000-210= 2790
(1)Metaknight- 250= 2240
(1)Winged Meta- 300= 1940
(1)Meta Ridley- 300= 1640
(1)Groudon- 220= 1420
(1)Metal Mewtwo- 265= 1155
(1)Mewtwo- 230= 925

Spell/Trap
(1)Pokeball- 300=625
(1)Groudon's wrath- 350= 275

Now I am left with 275 SCVs.
Oh yeah, how much do the Metroid cards cost?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Marth, its on this site.

Smash, glad you decided to join. The metroid cards used to be in a series for 2.5k, but I dunno what they cost individually.

EDIT: Well smash, I guess the RPG is officially completely and totally dead, eh?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Excellent cards.

I'll go ahead and do the first batch of cards for you, Fox Rocks, as I already sent them to myself in a PM... I just didn't want to edit them all.

Sweet, good to see you smashman. I'll take care of your purchases in a little bit as well as update the leaderboards, Metroid cards with prices, and Fox... I'm going to have you do a mission for me.

Actually, anyone can do this mission: The first person to go back to the old thread and PM every card I didn't transfer to the new thread with their prices and everything gets a bonus 500-1000 SCV's.

GO!

EDIT: 1337 POSTS, YEAH-YUH!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
The RPG is not completely dead. It's still planned to come back, it's just not high on the list. The rooms weren't deleted, just turned "inactive", because they where nothing but spam. Once the RPG comes back, whenever that is, the rooms will come back too.

Ronike

Smash Ace
IM SICK OF MY MOTHER F*CKING MONSTER RATION IN MY MOTHER F*CKING DECK! IM FIXING THIS RIGHT NOW!

Selling:
Arwing (150)
2 Speed Bursts (250)
James (115)

Buying:
2 Snake's Cunning (320)
2 Abras (320)
2 Captain Falcon (340)

Note: Couple o things,
I now have permission from the powers that be to make more sonic cards, so expect more of those (YAY!)
Anyone who wants to duel tonight, Im up for it.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
What more sonic cards? Jesus we have More than enough already! Who gave you permission!? Eurgh!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Dude, we have four monsters and four M/T cards from Sonic. From Zelda, Mario, Star Fox series, we have at LEAST double each of those. And Kash did. And I didn't ask, he just said I could.

Hey Kash, no one can get into the old thread to get the old cards except maybe a Mod. I still have some of mine, so I will put them here

Cards going here later:
Call for Graphical Update- Price = 100
Head of the Forbidden One- Price= 300
Left Arm of the Forbidden One- Price = 100
Right Arm of the Forbidden One- Price = 100
Left Torso of the Forbidden One- Price = 100
Right Torso of the Forbidden One- Price = 100

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
Ronike, your Right Arm of the Forbidden One isn't a card, it's just a picture of an arm. You might want to fix that.

By the way, is it okay if I just wait until the end of the day and PM you all the cards from the day, Kash? It'd be a little "cleaner" that way.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ronkie you do realize that these are Smash cards and that sonic isn't even confirmed for brawl so these should have nothing to do with Sonic... and even if he was confirmed we should have at least one or two monster cards Four!? that much more than enough!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Leg, chill. I went to the card maker when I realized I had no more ideas anyways. Besides, Sonic has a pretty **** good chance of getting into brawl, and its my favorite series. Thats why I made cards from it. But its not like Im just gonna make cards from Sonic, in fact, unless it is a Sonic thing, if I think of an ability I will first and foremost try and find a smash thing to make that card. So calm yourself.

Snegeo

Smash Rookie
i was in myrtle beach and my comp was broken but now its good so i am gonna sell and buy stuff.
Selling:
Jigglypuff
Mario
Pikachu
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Falco
Ice Climbers
Final Destination
Total: 5660

Buying:
2 Zeldas (270)
1 Sheik (200)
2 Ganondorfs (380)
1 Link (175)
2 Y. Links (340)
2 Link Xs (520)
2 Link Heros (360)
1 Roy (190)
2 8-Bit Link (400)
2 Wolf Links (420)
1 Master Sword (100)
1 8-Bit Evolution (200)
2 Stars (400)
2 Spare Stocks (400)
1 Links Weapon (300)
1 Smash Link (450)

Snegeo

Smash Rookie
Alright, with the 100 I just got by losing to Ronike, I will buy Final Smash.

BTW i made some new cards what do u think?

The Triforce - Price = 360

Snakes Camouflage - Price = ?

Tactical Locations - Price = ? Its a metal gear card

Character Select - Price = ?

Goron - Price = ?

Goron Link - Price = ?

Death Mountain - Price = ?

Zora - Price = ?

Zora Link - Price = ?

Navi's Advice - Price = ?

Bottle of Milk - Price = ?

Treasure Chest - Price = ?

Blue Tunic - Price = ?

Dominion Rod - Price = ?

Red Tunic - Price = ?

Mirror Shield - Price = ?

smashman90

Smash Lord
Well, I think I am gonna purchase some cards-

Selling:
Mewtwo: 115 scvs
Metal Mewtwo (132.5 scvs, which should round up to 133 scvs)
Metaknight: 125 scvs
Winged Meta: 150 scvs

That should give me 1398 scvs now.

Buying:
(1)Roy- 1398-190= 1208
(1)Paratroopa- 1208-160= 1018
(1) Samus Aran- 1018-160= 858
(1) Scan Visor- 858-300= 558
(2) G and W- 558-400= 118

Now I have 118 scvs left. I also had another card idea, Falcon Punch! http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa314/Spamman90/FalconPunch.jpg

Ronike

Smash Ace
I like the cards snegeo!

Buying:
2 Beam Sabres (400)
2 Falcos (the kind I dont have) (360)

Selling:
2 Stars (200)

Can we have a second deck? Or keep cards in storage or something? Cause I wanna make a different deck too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom