• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if you met...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
310. Shoot some hoops

311. Take a golf club and swing it at customers

312. Jump from aisle to aisle saying "Halabungaa!"

313. Take the employee phone and prank call the police

314. Slam the quarter machines so hard, the quarters fall out.

315. Substitute model for one of the dummy models.

316. Throw one of the knives at the mirror and hide under the counter

317. Silly String the video camera

318. Strangle people with pool noodles.

319. Pop every balloon

320. Steal a VG testing TV.

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Kelcii, Len, and Kyosuke finally makes it to Altessa's house.

"Finally we made it to Altessa's house. I am pretty beat. I hope Altessa is home right now."

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len walked up, and knocked hard on the door.

"Excuse me, is Altessa here? I'd like to speak with him!"

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
(I'll be Altessa for now.)

Altessa the dwarf opens the door.

"Oh why hello there. Kyosuke, I haven't seen you since I brought over the statue for your father. You all seem tired why don't you come and sit down?"

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len thanked the man and walked inside with the others.

"So..I have a request. It's very important..and for the sake of saving someone's life, would you do this for me?"

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Altessa looks at Len's face carefully.

"Hmm you look like a good person. What is it that you need I'll be glad to help."

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len looks down sadly.

"My mother has an Exsphere on her. It's red but, it's an Exsphere. She's had it for years but she's been fine. I recently read a book of diseases and parasites, and Exspheres were in it. It also how to make it safe though...can you help?"

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Altessa thinks for a moment then looks at Len.

"I see. I don't make key crests that much anymore, but I'll make one just for your mother. It'll take some time though why don't you and your friends rest for a while I start making one."

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
"I'll try to make a key crest as soon as possible. You and your friends can come back in a little while or you can just take a rest here if you would like."

Starts working on the key crest for Len's mother.

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Kyosuke looks up at the sky.

"There's a lot of stars out here. You can't see them very much in Meltokio with all the street lights on."

Silent_Jester

Smash Journeyman
Amongest the darkest shadows everywhere and anywhe
304. If you're underage, attempt to buy something for which ID is required. Make sure to find a cashier of the opposite sex (or not, if you think it will be funnier) and when they card you, try to get out of it by offering sexual favors. If they refuse, persist. If they accept, start screaming.

305. In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Holder of the End". Should a look of childlike fear come over the worker's face, you will then be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden section of the building. All you will hear is the sound of someone talking to himself echo the halls. It is in a language that you will not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud "I'm just passing through. I wish to talk." If you still hear silence, flee. Leave; do not stop for anything, do not go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, sleep where your body drops. You will know in the morning if you've escaped.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words continue on. Upon reaching the cell all you will see is a windowless room with a person in the corner, speaking an unknown language, and cradling something. The person will only respond to one question. "What happens when they all come together?"

The person will then stare into your eyes and answer your question in horrifying detail. Many go mad in that very cell, some disappear soon after the meeting, a few end their lives. But most do the worst thing, and look upon the object in the person's hands. You will want to as well. Be warned that if you do, your death will be one of cruelty and unrelenting horror.

Your death will be in that room, by that person's hands.

That object is 1 of 538. They must never come together. Never
That was creepy. :( Im actually sweating scared now...

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
you, good sir, fail!! Hahahahhaha!!

321. buy many bars of soap, then go through each isle and attempt to buy them again and again.

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Kyosuke yawns.

"Well I think I'm going to rest for a while in Altessa's house."

Goes into the house.

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Altessa finally finishes the Key Crest for Len's mother.

"There it's finally finished."

Turns off the lights and goes to bed.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
323. Ask to sample every type of food they have 4- 10 times, then say it's racist if they don't. But yell. Lots of yelling.

324. Yell, for the ****ing Hoard *****ES!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Topic has turned into unfunny comments inappropriate for smashboards

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The Game is Dead, you just bumped it from 3 weeks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom