• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if you met...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len looked over to see the second person from before, and kindly asked him his name, and introduced himself. (Have you guys thought of using an IRC channel for this? It can keep things moving along faster, and it's really reliable.)

"Thanks for the offer. I'd be glad to go, no matter where it is. Although, which is closer from here? Iselia, or Altessa's home? And..I never would've imagined that Sylverant, our moon, had the same name as another planet right beside us. And now it's supposed to be called Aselia..so much change..."

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
"Yeah it takes some time to get used to it. Anyways Altessa's house is much closer."

Gets out an atlas from one of the shelves.

"Ok first you go to the grand Tethe'Alla Bridge. Once you get to the other side of the bridge you will notice a large forest near by called the Gaoracchia Forest. Once you get through the forest you will be pretty close to Altessa's house. Altessa will kindly help you out at any time. Though before going I should suggest you get some stuff ready because it's going to be a long trip. Also I suggest you get other people who know a lot about the area since there are a lot of monsters lately."

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len then thanked him, and quickly ran out of the door to the library, halberd on his back, and pack full of apple gels, and orange gels, and went on his way to the forest.

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Kyosuke puts back the atlas and looks at the time.

"Hmmm. What should I do now."

Sits at a table thinking.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
After Len rushed out the door, Kelcii began picking up the books he had taken out. He laughed at himself for pulling out so many books and only needing one. After cleaning up, he went to Kyosuke who sat at the table."

"Kyosuke? Gaoracchia Forest. Isn't it also called the forest of no return? I'm afraid for Len's safety. I don't know if he'll be able to cross by himself."

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
"Oh. That's not good. I guess I forgot to mention that. What do you think we should do? Should we follow him? Although I don't think that's a good idea either."

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
(Well..IRC is a chat thing. Like messenger, but totally public. actually, if you download something called mIRC, we can move along quicker and easier. If you download it, tell me and I'll help with the setup :p)

As Len dashed across the bridge, he noticed two guards behind him, and he stopped, only to be grabbed and poked with something.

"This one's a half-elf!"

Len was surprised to be checked so quickly, and hit the guard, and quickly continued down the bridge, weapon drawn. Once he had ran off of the bridge, he caught sight of a town, but passed up his chance to go to it. He then caught sight of the forest and dashed, still seeing a group of guards in the distance.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
"I don't know what to do Kyosuke. But we can't just sit here and leave him alone. The gaurds may catch him. And even if he gets past the gaurds. He still won't be able to pass Garacchia alone."

Kelcii began pacing thinking of ways he could help his new freind.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len kept running, and was stopped by two more guards as the guards from before came up from behind him.

Len: Please..just let me past..I need to help my mother!
Guard 1: That kid's just a half-elf!
Guard 3: He is? Get him!

Len was fiercely attacked by the first guard, and he blocked it, and stabbed the guards chest, fatally wounding him, which in turn, scared off the second guard, his partner. The guards in front of the forest seemed menacing, and much stronger than the first two, and Len had a looming feeling something would go wrong.

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Thinks for a moment.

"Well we could borrow a couple of my dad's rehards and follow Len. I think that's the only thing we can do for now."

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
"Rehards? Sorry? I'm unfamiliar with that word."

Kelcii thought a moment trying to recall the word somewhere in his studies, but he could not.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len was rushed by the larger of the two guards, and was smashed with the butt of the halberd wielded by most guards. His nose was now bleeding, and he rushed to fight back, but tripped on the roots of a nearby tree. He became nervous and scared, as he jammed his eyes shut, awaiting death.

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Kyosuke started explaining.

"Rehards are a new kind of technology that can be used as a method of transportation by flying. I'm still new at it but it's not that hard and it goes very fast so we may be able to catch up to Len if we leave now."

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len suddenly felt cold, and opened his eyes to see a barrier, green in color which faded in mere seconds. He stood up quickly, and killed the guard. He noticed a strong smell, which he noted to be alcohol, and guessed they were intoxicated. He disarmed the next guard, and the guard ran into the forest. In not much time, Len heard flesh being torn, and a crunching sounds, and guessed the guard was dead. He sat down on a nearby tree root, and started to think of his choices at the time.

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Kyosuke goes out of the library and gets to the castle and grabs a couple of metal boxes. After he gets a few more things he comes back to the library.

"Kelcii are you going? We don't have much time."

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
"A machine that can fly?! I don't believe it, but if what you say is true, it may be our only chance."

Kelcii rushed home and grabbed his deck of cards, double checking, making sure he had them all. He was about to rush out, but he noticed his spear haning utop the fireplace. At first he was afraid to bring it, but he felt he might need it. Retrieving other necessities he hurried to where he would meet Kyosuke..

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
When Kelcii came back Kyosuke started explaining.

"Ok first what you need to do is press the button on the metal box."

Presses the button and a rehard appears.

"See? Now all you have to do is get on the rehard and push the accelerate pedal and it will start flying."

Gets on his own and gets ready to fly.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
Unsure of this new technology, Kelcii did as instructed hoping all would be well.

"Kyosuke, we must hurry. He must be accros the bridge by now."

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Turns toward Kelcii and nodds.

"Alright lets go."

Kyosuke pushes the acceleration pedal on the rehard and starts flying toward the bridge.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
Kelcii was surprised at how easy these rehards were to control. Within minutes he was in full control. Looking over the bridge, it was obvious there had been a commotion. Unconscious gaurds were strewn about, a few even looked dead. The forest soon came into sight, and Kelcii looked towards it hoping to find Len safe.

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Finally seeing the forest in sight Kyosuke started to slow down and landed near by the entrance to the forest. He got off the rehard and pushed a button making the rehard turn back into a metal box. And then started shouting.

"Len! Len are you there? Where are you?"

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len looked up and sees the two of them, and ran over to them.

"How did you get here so fast?", he asked them.

He then sat back down, and started to clean his now blood covered halberd.

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
"We got here by using my dad's rehards. Which my dad might kill me for not asking first."

Sees Len's halberd covered with some blood.

"Len, what happened?"

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
"Len! Thank Martel you're alive! But, you're bleeding. Here"

Kelcii looked through his deck of cards and selected one. He concentrated on it and held it up to Len. A warm light shone from the card.

"There, how do you feel now?"

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len felt warmth from the card, and his nose quickly healed, along with various bruises, cuts, and scratches.

"Well..DON'T HATE ME. But..I'm a half-elf. They used that..little poking thing and tried to arrest me. I had killed a few of the stronger ones, and knocked the weaker ones unconscious. Sorry.."

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Kyosuke thinks for a moment.

"That can't be right. My dad should have already stopped the rules of discriminating half-elves. How could this be? And don't worry Len I don't care if you're a half-elf you're still you right? Also Len what did those guards look like?"

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len sat, with a grin appearing on his face, glad to hear this.

"Well..the guards wore black and red armor. And were really big and strong. They were stronger than a normal person too.."

Len pointed to the two corpses leaning on a tree.

"There are the ones who were guarding the forest."

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
"Yes, what Kyosuke says is true. The king himself allowed a half-elf to work in the library." Kelcii raised his hand emphasizing that who he talked about was himself.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
Kelcii walked over to the gaurds the Len had pointed to. It was obvious right away that these were not royal gaurds. After closer inspection, he found a strange implant in the back of the dead gaurds' hands.

"Look at these hands. It's the same as in the book. These are Key-crests, which would mean these gaurds are using the power of exspheres. It's amazing you were able to fight them off by yourself, Len."

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len was surprised, as he has been recently harassed by the guards in black and red armor, and figured they were the new Meltokioan army.

"Oh? I never really got the chance to tell if you were half-elven. I just plain out figured you were a regular Elf. I'm glad to hear that..."

Len stood up, and walked over to the corpses, and inspected their armor.

"I've never seen armor like this...it has so many flaws. Look..you can see cracks in it..you can see spots where you could easily attack and dispatch them. That's how I had defeated them."

After Len heard this, he quickly inspected their hands.

"Wow..just what I was looking for too! I can just take one, and give it to my mother!"

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Kyosuke immediatly started examining the two guards.

"Hmm. Yup just as I thought these are the ones called the Papal Knights. These knights, their leader, and the people of the village they come from all think that half-elves are horrible and should be either taken away or killed. I've heard rumors that the leader used to be the Pope, but I'm not sure if that's true or not. My father is trying to stop these people, but is having a hard time with them. I never thought I would see one though. Of course my family, me, and all the other people in Meltokio do not think that so you don't have to worry Len."

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len is relieved to hear this, and remembers that the heroes had defeated the Papal Knights.

"I could've sworn the heroes defeated the Papal Knights..I guess the knights got angry."

Len looked up, as a horde of monsters appeared from inside the forest.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
"I don't think that removing them will be so easy. It seems like the crests are a part of them. If we were to take them, i think we'd have to chop their hands off, but then they'd be usless. Haha."

Kelcii was surprised that Kyosuke knew so much.

"Yes, the papl knights. I've read about them as well, but all my sources are outdated. I know very little of their recent activity"

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len furiously pulls at the key crest, and suddenly hears a crack, and sees a bone sticking out of the knight's wrist.

"Oh my..I guess you're right Kelcii."

Len then sat back, and looked at the monsters hiding in the trees.

"Take a look over there."

Len points to the monsters, and picks up his halberd.

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
"Well I don't know much about the details though."

Kyosuke then sees some of the monsters.

"Well that's just great."

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len rushes towards the monsters, and cuts through them like a hot knife through butter, slicing up one after another with well practiced movements.

"Take this! Hey, Kelcii, what's your name, mind helping? Doesn't seem like they're gonna stop coming for a bit!"

Len takes out three more monsters, and is bit on the arm by a monster, but quickly shakes it off and kills it.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
Kelcii ran to help Len, and Kyosuke healing them when needed. He did not draw his spear though. He promised he would not use it unless he absolutley needed to.

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
Annoyed that Len doesn't know his name.

"Alright!"

Gets out his twin blades and starts slashing at some of the monsters. Kyosuke was able to dodge a couple of the monster's attacks but then gets hit by a hammer.

"Ah. That kinda hurt. Why would a ghost monster thing throw hammers or better yet why would he have one?"

Then starts slicing the hammer ghost monster.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Len punches a monster, as he can't use his halberd with one hand. Len steps back quickly, and uses an apple gel for his arm, and then starts to fight with his halberd one his arm stopped hurting. He took out one more monster with it, and saw that the monsters were retreating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom