• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game were you best at amoungst your friends?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Besides the smash brothers series what game were you completely unstoppable in amoungst your friends.

When i was young I was like untouchable in starfox64.

bob-charley

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much every game we played competitively, with the occasional exception of Wave Race 64.

Stil applies today, unfortunately.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Advance Wars I guess. Probably because I played each one for ~100 hours each.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Mario Party lol, I could always win button mashers cause i can press buttons at 13 hz

And I never got less than 100 in Face Lift ;)

Darkslash

Smash Master
Just about every non MMORPG game. They usually get a head start (3 hours at least) on that any MMORPG and we all know MMORPGS take no skill :p. On CoD i would be fair and still kick *** with a Thompson, because that gun is mildly broken.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Monopoly. You have no idea.

I was so rich in that game. I even beat Bibleopoly one time, and when I played it I didn't know ANYTHING about the Bible. Lol.

Smash 64 was one of them. I really didn't have many friends in Middle school since I just moved in, so can't say much after the gamecube era.

But yah, a lot of Nintendo 64 games I would definitely murder my whole family with. Same thing with Pokemon, kind of.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Let's see, all Panel De Pon, Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary, just about all the Pokemon Games, (Uber's for the win =P), all Dr. Mario games, just about all the Mario Sport's games, most of the Mario Party games. That's all I can think of, the other game's I own, the people I know are as good as me or kind of better.

Miztik

Smash Master
Madden and still am LOL

also when i was younger nobody could beat me at pokemon

man i miss those cards

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
I unfortunately have never been the best among my friends at any game besides Punch-Out and Super Punch-Out.

In fighting games I learn them fairly quickly but I just can't match this one guy I know where if I even get close to his level he's already better than me at several other fighting games :laugh:.

In smash I've always been good, just not as good as the guys who to tournaments...

In things like strategy games I just can't compete because I have some friends who push things to the limit and have even glitched a couple of them.

The only other game I've even been relatively close to is Magic: the Gathering. I was probably the best deckbuilder of my group but I have two other friends who are a bit better than me actual play.

At least none of my friends can match my Super Punch-Out times :laugh:.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
The only game that's like that for me is Mortal Kombat: Deception. I am freakin' good at the later Mortal Kombat games despite how horrible the games themselves are.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Soul Calibur II. Cervantes was broken, Xianghua was unstoppable. Lol those were some good times.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Sonic Adventure 2/Battle

When it comes to that game, you can't even touch me as Sonic. Amongst my friends, some of them made it their "life goal" to actually be able to win against me someday.

They tried. They failed. LOL

Cockiness aside, I'm just really good at that game; my friends actually like watching me play more then play against me in 2P Mode.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Everything except Mario Kart, MK doesn't take much skill, just a lot of luck which is something I don't have.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Oddly that was the only one I didn't get much time to play. I played it once for around an hour, from what I hear that was the one that took the most skill.
Yea but there were a bunch of people complaining about SNAKING. lol my record was like 418W - 12L AND sadly i wasnt the best out of my friends that owned the game.

Church

Smash Cadet
Killer Instinct 2 and Killer Instinct Gold. All other fighting games we were pretty much even at or all had our spurts of uberness.

smash superstar

Smash Ace
So many....I would always have to dumb down a lot of the time to have fun when i played multiplayer with some of my friends.

The gamecube era was when I started t find out more about being "competitve"....

sonic adventure 2 battle

Nba street v. 2
Mario Kart DD

Time Splitters 2

pac man vs

and many many more...

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Probably Elite Beat Agents, Mario Kart DS, MP: Hunters, and Sonic adventure 2

Sonic Adventure 2/Battle

When it comes to that game, you can't even touch me as Sonic. Amongst my friends, some of them made it their "life goal" to actually be able to win against me someday.

They tried. They failed. LOL

Cockiness aside, I'm just really good at that game; my friends actually like watching me play more then play against me in 2P Mode.
YES

I thought I was the only person who loves that game to pieces.

JDM

Smash Champion
MPH melee brawl among friends.

I'm nowhere near the best in melee or brawl in my area lol.

dagron

Smash Rookie
I'm usually 2nt best among my friends XD But there is one game that I kick there sorry butts at and its a game Probably no one has heard of XD...Ouendan anyone?

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
pretty much any fighter, nintendo game, and computer game with the exception of wow which i dont like.

im assuming this means friends we c regularly bc i have pro friends at a lot of games and they destroy me at the games they play.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
- Street Fighter II - I was unbeatable with Chun Li, but I think I just sucked less than my friends >_<
- Mario Kart 64 - I remember having pretty good Time Trials records.
- Melee - My Peach was quite good, my friends never managed to beat her consistently. I'm definitely not that good in Brawl ~_~
- Mario Kart DS - I'm a good snaker, that's enough to beat all my (non-snaker) friends.

Top Bottom