• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what game have you played the most hours on?

L__

Smash Master
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (I almost went pro until I found Melee dammit.)
SSBM
The other Tekken games. (Tekken 1, 2, 3, Tag, 4, and 5)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Guild Wars.... over 2000 hours in 16 months... yeah I know. The multiplayer is way deeper than Melee's. :ohwell:
Fire Emblem... no matter how much I play an FE game, its fresh again after a few months.
Pokemon... I don't spend a terrible amount of time on each one, but there are so many.
Runescape... this was my game before GW and I put in a good amount of time I'ld say about 1000 hours.
Super Smash Bros. Melee & Super Smash Bros. Brawl.... need I say more?

Yeah... I might need to get out more.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Pokemon Sapphire: 300+ hours
Pokemon Diamond: 300+ hours and growing
Super Smash Bros. Melee: over 9000 hours
Runescape, Maplestory. Both have taken up a lot of my life, but they don't record time spent.

Tr4ce

Smash Apprentice
SSBM -something like 200 hours

I´ve played every generation of pokemon for over 100 hours

And counter strike source like 300 hours :/

1337ZSS

Smash Apprentice
Pretty sure Melee is one of them, for everyone.

Also Final Fantasy TA. Very addicting, until I get stuck >_> Still over 100 hours I'm sure.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
pokemon silver was 230 hours. Melee who knows how many hours. an online game called rakion I poured probably god knows how many hours into, same with the mmo cronous. advice, don't play mmo's. they aren't worth the time.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I don't know how many hours I've clocked in on SSBM (I'm sure it's a whole lot), but I do know I'm currently at 742 hours on Pokemon Pearl. 999:99 in no time!

Top Bottom