• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what game have you played the most hours on?

ConeZone

Smash Ace
probably smash bros. melee- around 350 hours played, my friend has maxed out every time variable and over 5000 KOs for every character though...so...yeah...

DrewMoney

Smash Apprentice
NNID
banditandrew
3DS FC
3540-0555-2542
pokemon gold 200+ hours
melee since the game has came out probably 400+ hours
rockband since x mas maybe 40+ hours
counter strike too much (estimating 500+)

Foe

Smash Journeyman
I have around 300 hours on my memory card at the moment but that's because someone stole mine and I had to redo everything. I think I had around 800 before it was stolen.

My little brother has 500 hours on Pokemon Emerald. He played 24/7 all summer.

D

Deleted member

As for Phantasy Star Online, I easily have over 400 hours without even touching the online play (I have the GCN version, and who has lol).
I've played PSO online on GC lol... still do, from time to time... I have easily spent the most time on this game (Yes, above Melee), with everything totaling about 1,800 hours or so when you consider the memory card corruption and getting back to where I was with all 3 chars... and when you count online play as well before the corruption, probably 2,000+ hours total lol...

Sorry, but I haven't played Smash THAT much... although it's getting there lol

DrewMoney

Smash Apprentice
NNID
banditandrew
3DS FC
3540-0555-2542
I've played a lot of Team Fortress 2 since it came out, but due to a crazy glitch, it says I have 53 hours on Pyro alone (47 hours on one life). Oh well, it's still amazing, and I'm going to play it just as much as Smash.
tf2 is the $h*t

wats your steam id we should play

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Roller Coaster Tycoon. I played it for about 7 hours straight when I was younger. Opened up 13 different parks.

Any Final Fantasy file that I still have is at least 45+ hours. The least is FFXII with 46:59. The most is FFVII with probably 150 hours, just based on how much I played. It stops at 99:59:59.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I've played PSO online on GC lol... still do, from time to time... I have easily spent the most time on this game (Yes, above Melee), with everything totaling about 1,800 hours or so when you consider the memory card corruption and getting back to where I was with all 3 chars... and when you count online play as well before the corruption, probably 2,000+ hours total lol...

Sorry, but I haven't played Smash THAT much... although it's getting there lol
I have also played it on the gamecube, it was so awesome, that I also ordered Episode III C.A.R.D Evolution. Sadly, My memory card was also corrupted, but I was only at lvl 40 with my Humar, so far I'm back at 20, at the Ruins lol. I want my Pallasch back. :( So far I have my Buster +22 to make up for that, lol.

rem

Smash Rookie
If we're talking anything in general then Melee. I clocked in a community memory card at around 300 hrs.
Other than that, Disgaea at 150.

platnum

Smash Lord
I've played A TON of melee, besides that I've played pokemon Silver the most. G/S/C was the best set of pokemon games imo.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, I cannot forget, Legend of Zelda: Link to the past. Technically I spent the most time on that since I had that since I was very young, and didn't beat it for a long time, because I was afraid to confront the dungeon bosses, lol. My cousin beat the first one, and said he would beat the others, and he did no such thing, lol. I was like whatever! I did it myself finally, around the time I was in 6th grade, I think.

Cpt_EJ

Smash Cadet
Pokemon Diamond. I played like 200 odd hours or so. Note, this was during summer and I had nothing to so since my 360 had the three red lights. =\

D

Deleted member

I have also played it on the gamecube, it was so awesome, that I also ordered Episode III C.A.R.D Evolution. Sadly, My memory card was also corrupted, but I was only at lvl 40 with my Humar, so far I'm back at 20, at the Ruins lol. I want my Pallasch back. :( So far I have my Buster +22 to make up for that, lol.
I had a lvl 113 RAmar, lvl 82 HUcaseal, and 146 FOnewearl before corruption... back to 128 RAmar, 45 HUcaseal, and 58 FOnewearl right now... but at least I got equipment back, for the most part... online play helps that a lot, as you can trade with people or go hunting for specific weapons...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Er... does WoW count? Ive got over 36 days on one of my 70s, thats quite alot of time lol

Now, as far as non PC games go, Pokemon Diamond, Im at 200 hours.

Also, Melee probably is up there somewhere, and Super Mario 64 DS. I played the hell out of that remake. I <3 it.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
WORLD OF WARCRAFT.
Easily spent more than 40 days on the game, with all my characters, if not far more.

Other than that, I would say probably Call of Duty 4 or Team Fortress 2.

COD3PWNER

Smash Cadet
-Phantasy Star Online: 100 Hours
-Pokemon Ruby: 80 Hours
-LoZ: TP: 40 Hours (havent beaten it yet)
-GH 2 + 3 combined: probably 50 hours

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
Melee. Haven't played in a while, so I can't actually remember.
Pokemon Pearl. 370. Too bad I stopped playing it once summer started, otherwise I would've had at least 1000 by now.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I'm not sure, maybe Pokémon (which one I don't know, possibly Red and Silver) and Final Fantasy X. I'd have to check.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
oh man it is indeed close..

i've spent at least 1,500 hours on phantasy star online with a lvl 180, 150, 140, 132 etc...
but melee I used to spend 4 hours training mode every day waveshining to techno for no reason.

phantasy star online
SSBM

Kyldare

Smash Apprentice
Melee: Well over 1000 hours, spanning the life of two gamecubes and a Wii
The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time: I have beat it at least 20 times. I have a special little place in my heart for that game...

Top Bottom