• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What each person's main says about them.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Watch the power of aura

I seem alone, out casted. I'm judged by my color, though I'm oblivious to it. My greatest power is my greatest curse; the more I take damage, the more I can dish out. My combative moves are sometimes slow, yet elegant, graceful. I stand in my world alone.

Lucario

~Force-Palm
Problems with racism? :3

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Yes, it's true, I can fly and slash a sword at supersonic speeds. I'm just cool like that, I guess.

Wyvernkni

Smash Cadet
I guess my main is technically Ike. doesn't make much sense, I have little to no similarities. Hell, I hate heavy characters and always have, he's just a special exception for some reason.

S

sn1per13

I'm short, like yelling random gibberish, and clad in a green robe. (Tink)

Vaul

Smash Apprentice
Firstly, Marth is not gay. He may be effeminate but he's not gay. The tiara he wears to honour his sister (it his her tiara) but even if he liked to indulge in occasional cross-dressing, the vast majority of cross-dressers are still heterosexual.

Vids or it didn't happen

Tenki

Smash Hero
I main Sonic.

I'm underestimated by idiots pretending to be geniuses and I need smash balls to win when I play.

lol lies

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I like to float around and poke people and annoy them. Occasionally, I'll catch people when they make a mistake and f*ck them up.

I love having that special lady around me to help me take care of things. :D Together there's nothing we can't beat! ^_^ Unless its a floating testicle with a hockey mask and a sword. D:

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
I'm top tier, IRL? Check
I lay mines for my friends to step on? Check
I'm 100 percent badass? Check
Yeah my main pretty much describes me.

RBNuke

Smash Apprentice
I am a generalist with a few tricks up my sleeve and good agility. Also I can punch you from like six feet away, apparently. I happen to be a dog person, too.

-Lucario

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
Im big and a bird. A villain thats not that bad of a person: DDD
I prefer the air: Falco
I'm overshadowed by mario, but have a more distinct personality :Luigi

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
I'm calm and collected, pretty resourceful, agile for my build, and know whether to back off or get up in your face. Also, I am a sexy beast. --Link

...yeah, that sounds like me.

Statistics

Smash Cadet
Cold, calculating, and vicious. I will do what is necessary for the betterment of myself and others. I am completely and utterly logical.

Snake.

Fire4All

Smash Cadet
Laid back, somewhat irrational, heavy morals, a bit slow witted, and quite adventurous...I fit Toon Link well? ...I guess the only difference is the age, outfit, and the ability to SPEAK!!

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I am the sexiest character in the game. WHAT!? Did you call me fat!? You're goin' down, bee-otch!!! ~Wario

I don't feel like being interviewed, so I'll have my Veggie-slaves do it for me. ~Olimar
"Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm!" ~Pikmin

And he's not my main, but I just couldn't resist:

I fight for my friends! ~Ike

Top Bottom