• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What each person's main says about them.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I like Bananas, and jumping on people's faces~Diddy Kong

Your turn. =3

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I'm greedy, lazy, eat too much, I like money, have no manners and am a general ***hole - Wario
I like technology, old-school gaming and am Black - Game & Watch

I got it covered

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
I'm timid and shy, have a much more energetic and outgoing brother, and subscribe to mind over matter.

(Lucas. Also me, to an extent. o_o)

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
I main Ness, so I'm psychic.
If you main a character in brawl, you must trip a lot for no apparent reason.

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
I am nothing like my main at all. I am not a boy, I am not short, I am not fat, and I can't conjure fire even though I really wish that I could conjure fire.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
I fight for my friends...

...Pit!

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I FIGHT FOR MY FRIE-*shot*

I never stop fighting, no matter the odds. I also can't stop bouncing off walls. ~ Lucario.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I'm shy and dark, but can get a bit egoistic and arrogant too. Also I'll be sure to lecture someone if I have to help them out of their own mess.
I'm as weak as **** until you give me a sharp object, but my endurance stays ****. I depend on sharp hits when I have pretend fights with male friends, but if my arm gets caught somewhere and I can't move I'm doomed. I'm also very short (152-153 cm) and hell yeah I compensate for it. :p

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
LINK: I like to throw bombs at people, slash people with a sword, wear chainmail underneath my shirt, and can't speak yet can make grunting noises

Of the 4 above only 2 apply to me

IC3R

Smash Lord
How many mains are you allowed to have? lol
I'll go with my first three...

Kirby: I tend to attack with my feet instead of my fists, and I can make a wide variety of noises (he has the most in the game!)

Zelda/Shiek: I almost have a split personality--I'd like to have magical abilities (but sadly, I do not T__T), and ninjas are t3h ****...err...awesome ^^;;;

R.O.B.: Domo Arigato, suckaz...

Duker

Smash Journeyman
I main Marth and Peach. Go ahead. Make the joke.
[/serious]
You main two GIRLS! Ewww~!

[/joke]
[serious]

I don't quite get it... is it what out main says about themselves, what our main says about the us or what we say about our mains??

fortunArcanum

Smash Cadet
So if I play Marth, I'm automatically gay? **** that.
Firstly, Marth is not gay. He may be effeminate but he's not gay. The tiara he wears to honour his sister (it his her tiara) but even if he liked to indulge in occasional cross-dressing, the vast majority of cross-dressers are still heterosexual.

Secondly, one of the Fire Emblem characters to be playable in a Smash game is homosexual but it is not Marth. Nor is it Roy. If you know your Fire Emblem, you will know one of Ike's endings reveals he is gay. It's not a big deal - incest and homosexuality are somewhat common in FE games.

Thirdly, this is not the dark ages anymore. Homosexuality is not a bad thing.

Kirye

Smash Ace
I have 3 split personalities. Sometimes I feel hot as hell, at other times I feel like i'm trapped in some kind of hard shell. And if it isn't any of those 2, I feel like i'm trying to reach out to someone but I can never seem to grasp them.

Guess.

Grunt

Smash Master
I have 3 split personalities. Sometimes I feel hot as hell, at other times I feel like i'm trapped in some kind of hard shell. And if it isn't any of those 2, I feel like i'm trying to reach out to someone but I can never seem to grasp them.

Guess.
IT'S PIKACHU!
i've always wanted to do that...

Grunt

Smash Master
Well according to my mains...

1) im sharp looking, and sound like i'm british.
2) im "effeminate"... >.>
3) and i can freeze time act really strange, and have amazing luck.

Luigi fits me best :D

Top Bottom