• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What each person's main says about them.

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
I love crazy alien armour suits that has like a bazillion weapons hidden in it. But I'm not a girl.

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
I am a NINJA! I like throwing Needles at people and whipping them. I can Vanish across the stage and latch onto edges with my Whip. I can transform into Zelda and send magical fire to chase my opponents, while I sit comfortably across the stage. As Zelda, I can repel all projectiles and Teleport around the stage as I wish.

Yes, I main Sheik. :ohwell:

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
I like to use bows, always the archer if applicable.

Pit main TL second.

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace
I crush opponents into dust with great satisfaction. Those who perished at my hand know the true meaning of power.

I'm not too speedy though. :\

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
-im awesome at figuring out puzzle adventures and wield tonnes of weapons that can all amazingly fit in my tunic without looking stuffed.....
-IT IS A PROVEN FACT THAT THE YOYO WAS INVENTED AS A WEAPON! YES YAH!
-i can only say one thing which can apparantly be said in tonnes of ways to sound as if im saying other words!

~figured it out? (signature pretty much gives it away lol)

TomTom

Smash Cadet
I'm mysterious, vertically challenged, but a cute little Kirby under my mask. - Meta Knight
My name is actually a partial anagram of 'Mario'. I'm also vertically challenged and can command lots of plant-like creatures before retreating to my spaceship at night. - Olimar
Believe it or not, I'm actually a robotic operating buddy and can actually move my arms and everything! - R.O.B.

I think that just about covers it. :bee:

Eldrake

Smash Lord
Because I can't think of something for my main that says something about me, I will have my other mains subsitute for him.

Pokemon Trainer: I am a Pokemon Trainer in my own Pokemon games, though I would love to be one in RL.

Captain Falcon: I want to punch somebody with a punch so powerful, it breaks the laws of physics. Too bad I am not Captain Falcon.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Hmm...
I make other people do my work for me. Nope
I have HUGE pockets that can fit all kinds of assorted items in despite the fact the clothes I'm wearing have no pockets whatsoever. Nope
I have an interesting relationship with an Italian Plumber. Yes Nope
When faced with fists, swords, plasma cannons, grenades and the like, I wave a small mushroom man franticly infront of me and watch as he gets torn apart. Nope
I can float in the sky for a few seconds without caring that people down below can see up my skirt. Nope
I can pluck vegetables out of solid stone. Ocassionally I get myself a lightsaber, a new pet or a vegetable that is capable of killing someone just by touching them. Or if I'm unlucky, I get a bomb and blow myself up. Nope
I kill people with my arse. Nope

That's a no all round...Looks like I fail big time?

LastDay

Smash Rookie
Well I play this and that and mostly just online with randoms so I don't really have a main yet.

...but I think Lucario's personality is the closest one to mine.

Keeps to himself and is a thinker, yet isn't a bad person though may look like one.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
let's see...

1. i'm sexy and have extremely long bright blond hair. no... (zero suit samus)
2. i'm a ninja who is secretly a pretty girl. no... (sheik)
3. i'm a pretty girl who sometimes hides as a ninja. no... (zelda)
4. i'm the epitome of courage, with my large inventory and seemingly endless pockets i aim to protect the world. no... (link)
5. the harsh and varied environments i explore to help the universe require me to don a protective, armored suit. no... (samus)
6. my friend (she's a girl) and i make the ultimate team. no... (ice climbers)
7. i'm squishy, cute, and all over the place. YES! :D (jigglypufff)

Tyrael64

Smash Journeyman
I never stop fighting, and I never give up. Comebacks are my stock in trade, and a cornered jackal is the most dangerous of all. ~Lucario

Top Bottom