• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you guys do best with Luigi?

Blutgier

Smash Rookie
I play Luigi focusing on staying in the air and sometimes near edges depending on the character.... Lots of grabs and dodges also.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I do best with my N-air use and I have a snake speciality.

my worst is that I don't know how to camp.

Pokemon Trainer Red

Smash Cadet
>pokemon trainer red
>mario main
wut

lol
Yup. I got the idea of Red from Super Star Saga, how some of the time Mario's referred to as Red, as well as the pogeymawnz trainer who can withstand the bitterness of the cold sitting on some moutain. I must say, you're quite intimidating with that fat Gotenks avatar, BSL.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Not giving up during recovery.... Like I literally will have u hit me 6 or more times while recovering if you covered all my options... just to keep recovering in hopes of a misfire or that u mess up xD... and my DI while getting edgeguarded is pretty hot sometimes too.

Aside from that nothing really... landing nair's? lol

TreK

Is "that guy"
Not giving up during recovery.... Like I literally will have u hit me 6 or more times while recovering if you covered all my options... just to keep recovering in hopes of a misfire or that u mess up xD... and my DI while getting edgeguarded is pretty hot sometimes too.
Oh this is my biggest weakness atm :O

Reapereater

Smash Cadet
I always manage to hit with my blue missile's misfire. Also I'm able to execute my favorite combo with ease. Utilt+Utilt+ Uair+Nair+Bair or Fair+ Jump+ Bair or Fair= 70%- 85% damage at 0% followed up by an Fsmash when I land. I fail at shoryuken and taunt spike tho.

NNID
LilG912

Aside from that nothing really... landing nair's? lol
I masterbate to Luigi's DI.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Wait. Luigi has colors other than green ? Oh that sucks :/

Maybe that explains why we place so low.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Most likely doing combos, 6 hit jab cancel to d-smash or grab.
I learn that move from samboner. For a wi-fi luigi he is legit.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
luigi can hit 6 times with his jab? im confused.

TreK

Is "that guy"
jab 1 cancel to jab 1 is guaranteed on everyone in the game. They have to DI away or they're doomed to take 999%. And on most characters, when they start DIing away, you can dsmash or ftilt them, adding 18 or 10 %. Or grab them.

Against anyone that I cannot upB, a jab means at LEAST 20% in their face. And +4 unstale moves so I can kill with bair and dair.

Why do you think I love Luigi so ****ing much ?

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
go to machinegunnorm's tourney, i might be there. and when did you play sam? i thought he quit a long time ago.
I play sam sometime late last year. I save one video were he pwn me with luigi...
I learn alot from him since, i also watch videos of his luigi on youtube.
Yes, he did quit brawl.

yoshq

Smash Master
jab 1 cancel to jab 1 is guaranteed on everyone in the game. They have to DI away or they're doomed to take 999%. And on most characters, when they start DIing away, you can dsmash or ftilt them, adding 18 or 10 %. Or grab them.

Against anyone that I cannot upB, a jab means at LEAST 20% in their face. And +4 unstale moves so I can kill with bair and dair.

Why do you think I love Luigi so ****ing much ?
what?? really? you tested it?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I implement F-air better than most Luigis. And I also have an eye for landing out of shield options when appropriate. I sometimes kill people with Up-smash or Up-B out of shield.

TreK

Is "that guy"
what?? really? you tested it?
I spam it, but I could spam it twenty time as much if I didn't suck so much.
I think a few characters can escape it because of my timing (I've had a marth upB me), but according to magus's data, it's only escapable through DI if I manage to do it the right way.

It's kinda like Ike's jabs, but better.

Top Bottom