• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what do women realy like in guys

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
One thing I've learned in Highschool (Louisiana highschool anyway) over the last couple years... it sucks.

The girls are USUALLY either beautiful and incredibly shallow or just freaky :psycho:. They seem to only want the best and don't care for the rest. Here.. heck... even the average ones are really shallow.

The guys are mostly really really stupid and definitely fit the teenage guy stereotype. I hear a rediculous number of sexual rumors and I'm not even into gossip (in fact, I rarely hear about anything.)

I want to show some lucky girl out there that guys aren't all the same. Heh.. I'm smart and really loyal if given the chance to be. Girls would probably consider me to be "clingy"... but is that a bad thing... if anything its a virtue. I understand that girls want an attractive guy... which unfortunately I've never been (but I hope to be someday). Its rediculous that you have to be born lucky to get most of the good things in life.

Its not like I'm really shallow myself... I go for average girls (and mostly based on friendship and personality). I've even tried starting relationships with friends and it always backfires... (WTF!)
I mean my standards really aren't out of my league:
1: A girl (obviously)
2: A decent face
3: Not HUGE (sorry, but if a girl is twice my size width or height-wise... thats just rediculous)
4: A decent personality (I'm into sweet... not slutty, kinky, rude, or otherwise *****y)
Other than that things like boob size, figure (as long as its average), hair length (if its **** short then no, there are limits...), and all those other shallow things don't really mean much to me.

But... I guess since I'm considered a "nerd" then they are all to good for me. I guess all I can do is attempt to conform to this idiocy through working out and acting like a complete dumb***.

The Masked Z

Smash Cadet
One thing I've learned in Highschool (Louisiana highschool anyway) over the last couple years... it sucks.

The girls are USUALLY either beautiful and incredibly shallow or just freaky :psycho:. They seem to only want the best and don't care for the rest. Here.. heck... even the average ones are really shallow.

The guys are mostly really really stupid and definitely fit the teenage guy stereotype. I hear a rediculous number of sexual rumors and I'm not even into gossip (in fact, I rarely hear about anything.)

I want to show some lucky girl out there that guys aren't all the same. Heh.. I'm smart and really loyal if given the chance to be. Girls would probably consider me to be "clingy"... but is that a bad thing... if anything its a virtue. I understand that girls want an attractive guy... which unfortunately I've never been (but I hope to be someday). Its rediculous that you have to be born lucky to get most of the good things in life.

Its not like I'm really shallow myself... I go for average girls (and mostly based on friendship and personality). I've even tried starting relationships with friends and it always backfires... (WTF!)
I mean my standards really aren't out of my league:
1: A girl (obviously)
2: A decent face
3: Not HUGE (sorry, but if a girl is twice my size width or height-wise... thats just rediculous)
4: A decent personality (I'm into sweet... not slutty, kinky, rude, or otherwise *****y)
Other than that things like boob size, figure (as long as its average), hair length (if its **** short then no, there are limits...), and all those other shallow things don't really mean much to me.

But... I guess since I'm considered a "nerd" then they are all to good for me. I guess all I can do is attempt to conform to this idiocy through working out and acting like a complete dumb***.
Yes, learn from this guy if you want to think that really beautiful girls are USUALLY shallow or psycho, being clingy is a virtue and not a turn off, only being attractive to girls is based on what you were born with, and how to get girls is to act like a complete dumb***. Good work.

Actually, I've been told I'm rather insensitive by guys. :ohwell:
What kind of guys do you hang around with? LOL.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Yes, learn from this guy if you want to think that really beautiful girls are USUALLY shallow or psycho, being clingy is a virtue and not a turn off, only being attractive to girls is based on what you were born with, and how to get girls is to act like a complete dumb***. Good work.
I like clingy guys to a point, makes me feel loved. :urg:

What kind of guys do you hang around with? LOL.
The ones that always want hugs. :confused:

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Not TOO MUCH attention though, it is annoying. Trust me when I say that you WON'T like somebody who is clingy. They will hold you back and you will go no where. Eventually these kind of couples break up, gee what a waste of a ****ING LIFE HUH?!?

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I'm pretty clingy if I do say so myself, but not because I WANT to be, but because I have abandonment issues. What should I do? :confused: I try to restrain myself as much as possible, but there's always an imaginary excuse not to be. But I don't think being clingy is TOO bad...

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Does this mean you can't stand being alone?

You need to learn to entertain yourself, or at least keep a conversation in your head. If you get bored then do something. I'm guessing you must extroverted, OR you really DO have abandonment issues.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
There is no formula what girls want. With that, I mean what every individual girl wants. But in general, I think you can find all your answers on the first page of this topic.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Does this mean you can't stand being alone?

You need to learn to entertain yourself, or at least keep a conversation in your head. If you get bored then do something. I'm guessing you must extroverted, OR you really DO have abandonment issues.
I entertained myself the whole life, and I never had problems...till I had my first boyfriend. Now I don't know anymore how I managed to do all this. There's so many problems right now, so the least I want right now is to lose him. And I always think that I'm getting on everyone's nerves all the time, so I'm afraid I will be alone someday because nobody really wants me around anymore.
I'm very extroverted, and an extremely low self-esteem. Pretty much the things guys don't like in a girl, at least that's what I get from all the teenage boys around here.

EDIT: ****, I meant to say introverted. I always mix those two up >_>

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I'm pretty clingy if I do say so myself, but not because I WANT to be, but because I have abandonment issues. What should I do? :confused: I try to restrain myself as much as possible, but there's always an imaginary excuse not to be. But I don't think being clingy is TOO bad...
I have them too, you could say. My first two boyfriends ended up cheating on me? Howssat? Also I've always had trouble obtaining and keeping friends cause of asperger's syndrome. No one likes the aspie. :urg: Although it doesn't manifest in being clingy, but more like having a lack of faith in any relationship - friendship or otherwise. And I have a hard time believing people when they tell me they care about me or that I'm good-looking, so I have to be reassured quite a bit on the former (I don't particularly care for my appearance).
I can be introverted or extroverted depending on the context; if I'm with a small group of friends I'm extroverted, but put me in a party and I'll try to find somewhere to hide almost as if it were a reflex.

they like jerks
Only the shallow ones, but not all girls are shallow - they're just the more attractive ones apparently.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Has anyone else noticed how this topic has started to loop?

Frustrated male gamer excuse for crappy social skills - "Girls only go for jocks."

Then one of this forums 5 girls (you know who you are) will say - "No only the sluts go after those guys."

Wash, rinse and repeat.

The Masked Z

Smash Cadet
Trust me, anyone who has social skills and those who actually have a lot of people in their social connection really doesn't like clingy people or "social leeches". I have had social leeches in the past, and it is really annoying just to hang around them. I get rid of them from my contacts list.

I even dated this girl who was really clingy to me (the anime type), so I dumped her a week later. I really can't stand those types of girls in a relationship context. But they make good friends. But that's about it.

So what's the moral of this f*cking story? Don't be a clingy person. I don't know about this video game community or anime community or whatever community that involves these types of people, but in real life with attractive people who have a lot of connections in their circle, they will not appreciate your neediness at all.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
I have them too, you could say. My first two boyfriends ended up cheating on me? Howssat? Also I've always had trouble obtaining and keeping friends cause of asperger's syndrome. No one likes the aspie. :urg: Although it doesn't manifest in being clingy, but more like having a lack of faith in any relationship - friendship or otherwise. And I have a hard time believing people when they tell me they care about me or that I'm good-looking, so I have to be reassured quite a bit on the former (I don't particularly care for my appearance).
I can be introverted or extroverted depending on the context; if I'm with a small group of friends I'm extroverted, but put me in a party and I'll try to find somewhere to hide almost as if it were a reflex.

Only the shallow ones, but not all girls are shallow - they're just the more attractive ones apparently.
I don't want to say I'm fed up with you, but I have to ask what attracts you to a man? Nice guy, equality-to-clingy attitude right? Something along those lines must be it. Well if that's the case, here's not-so-much of a surprise for you, 80% of men out there are like that, so why aren't you dating 80% of men you meet? You can't blame that on aspergers syndrome, you're given such a huge opportunity to fix these problems or at least have them be not such a big issue.

All girls are the same. I'm sure a whole crap load of women would rather date a man with loose morals over the type you've described, which is evidently the case seeing as how mid-high school is partially full of nerds who never get action because lets be honest, they're all just nice guys.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I don't want to say I'm fed up with you, but I have to ask what attracts you to a man? Nice guy, equality-to-clingy attitude right? Something along those lines must be it. Well if that's the case, here's not-so-much of a surprise for you, 80% of men out there are like that, so why aren't you dating 80% of men you meet? You can't blame that on aspergers syndrome, you're given such a huge opportunity to fix these problems or at least have them be not such a big issue.

All girls are the same. I'm sure a whole crap load of women would rather date a man with loose morals over the type you've described, which is evidently the case seeing as how mid-high school is partially full of nerds who never get action because lets be honest, they're all just nice guys.
Because there's a third component to what I like in a guy. I like a guy that is both understanding of me and yet thinks positively. Most of the people I've met either just want to drag me everywhere to social conventions or are understanding but are just as gloomy as I am. I've only met two people like that and I currently have a huge crush on one of them. There's a LOT more than just being "nice" and "affectionate," thank you. So really, I haven't had a lot of close encounters with people, or enough time to get to know anyone, much less any opportunity to get into a relationship unless you count online.
2) I am EXTREMELY shy, and no, these problems are not "fixed;" autism is something HARDWIRED into the brain. You can try to make a Mac computer more like a windows one, but the fact is that IT'S STILL A MAC. I can't approach people to save my life, and I HATE coming across people from school outside of it. Considering that every time I open my mouth I get ridiculed or humiliate myself I've learned to keep it shut. But hey? I'm not the one complaining about not being able to get a guy, even though at my school we have only five girls that date - all the guys seem to take turns dating them. The rest of the girls don't matter.

Also, I can't date 80% of guys because I'm not a ****, and because 80% of guys my age (17) aren't my type. I also like a guy that approaches me, I don't like approaching guys; having to chase a guy myself is the biggest turn-off ever, and so far only two guys offline have ever approached me (and they approached me as friends, not in a romantic way), and they're the guys I consider my best friends*.

And if you mean "getting action" by "getting some random sex" then hell yeah, they won't. Because the girls that know better as to not date jerks also know better than to get one-night-standed. So do you want to get laid or do you want a fulfilling relationship? If you just want to get laid, sure go be a jerk, I'm not saying that won't work when it comes to getting laid. If you want an affectionate long-term relationship (which I thought was the point of this thread) well, **** cause being a ******* isn't going to work with a girl who wants a fulfilling long-term relationship. In fact, I cannot stand jerks because I happened to have been teased when I was little c- I wasn't on top of the social ladder. In fact, most girls have never always been on top of the social ladder. *gasp*
The reason why you nerds never get any girls is cause you're spending your time in front of a monitor arguing instead of approaching them. You're not gonna get anywhere by sitting there waiting for them to come, because they won't, don't blame girls just because you don't have the guts to do anything. It's you who has to impress them somehow.

*in either case, none of them were interested in a relationship, and one is gay.

P.S. I'm not fat or ugly myself, thnx.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Not TOO MUCH attention though, it is annoying. Trust me when I say that you WON'T like somebody who is clingy. They will hold you back and you will go no where. Eventually these kind of couples break up, gee what a waste of a ****ING LIFE HUH?!?
Well, it's only a waste if the people don't learn from their bad choices in past relationships. Sadly, a lot of people don't.

2) I am EXTREMELY shy, and no, these problems are not "fixed;" autism is something HARDWIRED into the brain. You can try to make a Mac computer more like a windows one, but the fact is that IT'S STILL A MAC. .[/URL]
That analogy was seriously awesome.

Also, to the guy who asked why it was such a bad thing to be clingy, extremely loyalistic, etc(I don't feel like going back to get the quote): It's because a lot of women like their boyfriends to be similar to their friends. Do your friends bend over backwards to please you? Or cater to your wants and needs all the time? Do they CONSTANTLY want to be around you? I doubt it, and if they did, I bet you'd find it highly annoying. Women are still human beings, and human beings need their space. Human beings want to be their own person. This is hard to have when someone is falling over themselves to try and please you.

Humans also desire companionship with someone who is also their own person. It is a huge mental load when someone acts like they NEED you, and that only YOU make them happy. It'll make a girl feel like this guy isn't being themselves, or that this guy is mentally and emotionally weak. That's a turn off to anyone.

Also, for the genuine nice guys that don't get girls, do you look after your appearance? Do you act confident(confident does not equal being a jerk), do you make sure you're noticed? A lot of nice guys aren't noticed because they don't put themselves out there. They also never go up to the girl and just talk to her. Us women can't magically know you like us. if a woman is a ***** and puts you down HARD when you ask her out, then it means she probably wouldn't be worth it, anyways, and then you should just forget about it. Ha, a good way to get more confident and stop caring about getting turned down is to ask random girls out a lot. It won't matter if you don't put too much thought into it. I guess another good tip would be not to overthink things. If you see a girl you like, the more you stop and think about asking her out, the harder it's going to be to actually do it.

Lawd, what a tl;dr.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
Has anyone else noticed how this topic has started to loop?

Frustrated male gamer excuse for crappy social skills - "Girls only go for jocks."

Then one of this forums 5 girls (you know who you are) will say - "No only the sluts go after those guys."

Wash, rinse and repeat.

QFT... I'm probably going to give up on this thread later on, it seems to be going nowhere...:ohwell:

I can't approach people to save my life, and I HATE coming across people from school outside of it. Considering that every time I open my mouth I get ridiculed or humiliate myself I've learned to keep it shut.
Also, I can't date 80% of guys because I'm not a ****, and because 80% of guys my age (17) aren't my type. I also like a guy that approaches me, I don't like approaching guys;

Woowwww your my clone this is scary... but I've had some guys approach me but they were jerks, i just didn't like them or they didn't try hard enough... On the other hand, my biggest crushes were guys who approched me when i was really lonely but never asked me out. (except the current one, he was like OOH LETS GO TO THE MOVIESSS OMGG MAKE A FACEBOOK ACOOUNT PLLEEAASSSEE)

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I'm gonna ask a silly question, but it pertains to the whole clingy thing we had going before. I myself am a clingy guy too, but I would like to know this...

If a girl is the kind that hangs around the "hug" guys, do they notice if the guy who NEVER hugs them, hugs them and realizes there's some actual meaning and passion behind it? How about not touching them relatively at all and then doing that on occasion? Does it come across strange?

I'm curious, I don't really touch girls or hug them unless I'm close to them, and probably attracted. I don't even hug/touch close friends usually anyway. I'm curious if it's just awkward for the female party in question.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Ok, I'm gonna ask a silly question, but it pertains to the whole clingy thing we had going before. I myself am a clingy guy too, but I would like to know this...

If a girl is the kind that hangs around the "hug" guys, do they notice if the guy who NEVER hugs them, hugs them and realizes there's some actual meaning and passion behind it? How about not touching them relatively at all and then doing that on occasion? Does it come across strange?

I'm curious, I don't really touch girls or hug them unless I'm close to them, and probably attracted. I don't even hug/touch close friends usually anyway. I'm curious if it's just awkward for the female party in question.
Well, I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but if I realize a guy has a hard time showing affection, it must mean something if he does - whether it's the context or... not. It's not as if we're stupid, y'know? :p

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but if I realize a guy has a hard time showing affection, it must mean something if he does - whether it's the context or... not. It's not as if we're stupid, y'know? :p
I meant do you girls actually notice THAT GUY actually hugging you or touching you, being like "Whoa, he actually did that?" kind of stuff. I'm over conscious of my security, and of others well being. I prefer keeping a personal space. If I want affection, I'll build a closer bond with those I would prefer it from. That, however, takes considerable time, and is a rather huge gamble. Stupid "close friends" decline excuse. I actually restrain my caring to a degree! But I guess that's me being clingy at heart. But I don't get clingy till that "spark" between me and the person goes off.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I meant do you girls actually notice THAT GUY actually hugging you or touching you, being like "Whoa, he actually did that?" kind of stuff.
Well, if they know you well enough to know that's hard for you, then yeah, they notice. If not it's different though.

Marie_54

Smash Ace

I'm not sure if this will help but-
I have this male friend that only hugs a girl that he likes and she is a hug happy girl so i for one never noticed he liked her until he told me... He is the stereotypical inmature guy that keeps punching or hitting the girl that he likes, he used to like me and he was annoying as hell and i just stopped talking to him until he learned to calm himself down; if i told him to stop he just got more annoying... I'm surprised he changed that much... He still keeps hitting me sometimes though.:laugh: but never that girl she is lucky, and yeah he admitted he liked me btw but i'd never date someone like that.

Umm as for your question well it depends on the situation for it to be strange... It also depends on the hug as in is it long, distant, etc. If you start shaking then its obvious...

I'm like you too, the only one i hug is my crush.

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
A shaking hug sounds awkward, that's for sure. I don't do the hip holding hugs, I usually do a regular hug, like one arm below the other persons shoulder, the other arm over the other shoulder. It seems kinda... weak. But I give long hugs. I will however, wrap my arms around the waist, pick up the person and spin them around if it's out of excitement. i usually get yelled at for hurting them or something else. Oh well.

I wish I understood why females have this thing for not dating close guy friends. It makes me a really upset person. Even if they do go out, the girl makes it such a problem to keep it stable somehow. I don't get that crap. Shouldn't it be better since they know each other, and if the feeling is mutual?

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I also like a guy that approaches me, I don't like approaching guys
I blame stereotyping. You approach a guy, and you're supposedly, automatically a *****. That's beyond silly.

I really hate it when people label others left and right.

However, if your problem does not reside there; the fear of being thought of as a *****, then you're being unfair to yourself. Perhaps it's both, I surely wouldn't know. But, "for things to work," you'll need to be doing both(By both, this time I mean approaching), if(And only if) you don't care about being labeled as a *****, thanks to this stupid, narrow minded stereotyping everyone has going on.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I wish I understood why females have this thing for not dating close guy friends.
Because if they're close friends to begin with, we never had any romantic interest. Get what I mean? :confused:
Ah, it's a bit hard to explain, but lemme try to.

Scenario 1. Girl A and Guy B know each other. Girl A and B form crushes on each other and , they become friends but because of their crushes only a few months later they end up dating.

Scenario 2. Girl C and Guy D know each other and seem to get along well. They end up hanging out. Girl C however doesn't develop any romantic interest in Guy D, therefore nothing happens. They become close friends over the years.

Chances are if you're a close friend, it's already too late. :dizzy:

I blame stereotyping. You approach a guy, and you're supposedly, automatically a *****. That's beyond silly.
It actually has a lot more to do with insecurity. I have a very strong fear against being taken advantage of, and being weak (ends up manifesting itself when I do have a crush in odd ways), etc. Plus I said before I have a hard time believing people when they tell me they care about me. However if it's the guy who's going out of his way to talk to me, and doing so constantly, it's much easier to believe him and I feel a bit more confident about it all.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
A shaking hug sounds awkward, that's for sure. I don't do the hip holding hugs, I usually do a regular hug, like one arm below the other persons shoulder, the other arm over the other shoulder. It seems kinda... weak. But I give long hugs. I will however, wrap my arms around the waist, pick up the person and spin them around if it's out of excitement. i usually get yelled at for hurting them or something else. Oh well.
Well the first one is kinda WAY normal but you should be careful with the second one, some girls REALLY like that :chuckle: others get annoyed so its something you should really ask the person if you can do it after the first time, and if you like the girl hold her close, if you do it like she is a hot plate it is more likely to piss them off.

I wish I understood why females have this thing for not dating close guy friends. It makes me a really upset person. Even if they do go out, the girl makes it such a problem to keep it stable somehow. I don't get that crap. Shouldn't it be better since they know each other, and if the feeling is mutual?
I can't answer that one because everyone doesn't think like me but my best friends are guys that i don't like and am sure i never will like them, it is better/easier to get close to guys i don't like and make really good friends without wanting to date them on my mind.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Chances are if you're a close friend, it's already too late.
Both of my long term relationships(One was 3 years, the other is still going at almost 5[May 16th is our anniversary].) were my closest friends.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Both of my long term relationships(One was 3 years, the other is still going at almost 5[May 16th is our anniversary].) were my closest friends.
-shrug- Everyone's different, I'm just offering one explanation.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Marth, relationships vary with each person. Don't believe all of these generalizations.

It actually has a lot more to do with insecurity. I have a very strong fear against being taken advantage of, and being weak (ends up manifesting itself when I do have a crush in odd ways), etc. Plus I said before I have a hard time believing people when they tell me they care about me. However if it's the guy who's going out of his way to talk to me, and doing so constantly, it's much easier to believe him and I feel a bit more confident about it all.
I understand you now. However, as much as you should care about what you want and such, a relationship will only last if there is mutual respect, and with that comes trust. I really hope you meet a guy that fulfills your standards. You certainly seem like the type of girl who if she can get a hold of a reasonable guy, it may last as long as neither of you ****s up with cheating and such.

Good luck, Reyairia:).

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't asking for a generalization, I was asking for reassurance. I didn't remember how things with my sister and her fiancee went, but I wanted to make sure it was possible for things to actually last. I always get the other generalization. Some assurance gives me confidence that it can actually go more than one way.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Because there's a third component to what I like in a guy. I like a guy that is both understanding of me and yet thinks positively. Most of the people I've met either just want to drag me everywhere to social conventions or are understanding but are just as gloomy as I am. I've only met two people like that and I currently have a huge crush on one of them. There's a LOT more than just being "nice" and "affectionate," thank you. So really, I haven't had a lot of close encounters with people, or enough time to get to know anyone, much less any opportunity to get into a relationship unless you count online.
Got it, third component.

2) I am EXTREMELY shy, and no, these problems are not "fixed;" autism is something HARDWIRED into the brain. You can try to make a Mac computer more like a windows one, but the fact is that IT'S STILL A MAC. I can't approach people to save my life, and I HATE coming across people from school outside of it. Considering that every time I open my mouth I get ridiculed or humiliate myself I've learned to keep it shut. But hey? I'm not the one complaining about not being able to get a guy, even though at my school we have only five girls that date - all the guys seem to take turns dating them. The rest of the girls don't matter.
That's a bad way to put it to me, but I actually understand. De facto if you build a mac like a pc, you're building a pc with a different OS, that's all it is. That's the problem with people that don't know computers, all the parts are the same it's just a different OS.
But that's not the point, I understand that you're just shy. I didn't mean you could fix autism, I meant you can improve yourself. No one can lie about not being able to make themselves a better person.

Also, I can't date 80% of guys because I'm not a ****, and because 80% of guys my age (17) aren't my type. I also like a guy that approaches me, I don't like approaching guys; having to chase a guy myself is the biggest turn-off ever, and so far only two guys offline have ever approached me (and they approached me as friends, not in a romantic way), and they're the guys I consider my best friends*.
You're old fashioned. You like men to approach you, likewise the other 99% of women who also prefer the same thing. I didn't imply you should go be slutty and approach men all over the place.

And if you mean "getting action" by "getting some random sex" then hell yeah, they won't. Because the girls that know better as to not date jerks also know better than to get one-night-standed. So do you want to get laid or do you want a fulfilling relationship? If you just want to get laid, sure go be a jerk, I'm not saying that won't work when it comes to getting laid. If you want an affectionate long-term relationship (which I thought was the point of this thread) well, **** cause being a ******* isn't going to work with a girl who wants a fulfilling long-term relationship. In fact, I cannot stand jerks because I happened to have been teased when I was little c- I wasn't on top of the social ladder. In fact, most girls have never always been on top of the social ladder. *gasp*
The reason why you nerds never get any girls is cause you're spending your time in front of a monitor arguing instead of approaching them. You're not gonna get anywhere by sitting there waiting for them to come, because they won't, don't blame girls just because you don't have the guts to do anything. It's you who has to impress them somehow.

*in either case, none of them were interested in a relationship, and one is gay.

P.S. I'm not fat or ugly myself, thnx.
I'm not clicking the picture, I don't see where I implied you were fat or ugly so I don't see what you're trying to prove to me. And for the record, it's not me that has problem with women. I enjoy being single for that matter. I'm way too young (18 fyi) to be looking in a "fulfilling long term" way.

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
I'm not clicking the picture, I don't see where I implied you were fat or ugly so I don't see what you're trying to prove to me. And for the record, it's not me that has problem with women. I enjoy being single for that matter. I'm way too young (18 fyi) to be looking in a "fulfilling long term" way.
Excuse me? What? Both me and my friend are looking for long term only. We're quite the sensitive people though. I just turned 18 and shes turning 18 in a few weeks. I don't know where you got that idea, man. If you wanna put morals to your ballgame, by god do it. Women love guys who have the balls to say they don't care about sex, or don't do drugs, or want someone to give their time to, not a junk relationship. If any applies, tell them! Honesty is huge with the ladies, man.

Top Bottom