• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do Cpus do that are unusual?

fox219

Smash Journeyman
Cpu's can really get on your nerves. one time, a black sonic crouch taunted me (sasukebowser has a video showing dark link crouch taunting). The next day, Mario and Donkey Kong meteor smashed me. One falco chaingrabed me! The other dashdanced. WTF? Please share things about cpus that are unusual!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Getting edgehogged by a CPU when you least expect it. Especially when pika's do it. When I ever play a CPU pika (which is rare) I expect to grab the edge with no trouble but the stupid pika jumps off and quickly grabs the edge. Leaving me to fall to my doom.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Leo Daza

Smash Cadet
My friend was once playing on a completely boxed in stage (except for the one hole so that you can actually die), but anyways, he was at a really high percentage, around 500%, and he got smash attacked, flew to one wall, bounced off, and on his way to the second, the Wolf jumped and meteor smashed him while he was flying at mach speed. Talk about perfect timing!

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
My CPUs can Waveshine me 0-Death.
Even when I'm not playing against a space animal.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
this dedede threw a gordo 2 times in a row. I was Fox

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Ike dair-spiked me when I was regrabbing the edge to renew my invincibility frames.

Pikachu perfect shielded the first hit of Dancing Blade and up-smash me before the second hit came out.

Ugg

Smash Champion
Ike dair-spiked me when I was regrabbing the edge to renew my invincibility frames.

Pikachu perfect shielded the first hit of Dancing Blade and up-smash me before the second hit came out.
CPU's are too good at perfect shielding :(
My CPU's dashdance occasionally, and they love to meteor smash

Mith_

Smash Champion
Cpu's can really get on your nerves. one time, a black sonic crouch taunted me (sasukebowser has a video showing dark link crouch taunting). The next day, Mario and Donkey Kong meteor smashed me. One falco chaingrabed me! The other dashdanced. WTF? Please share things about cpus that are unusual!
Was it on Lylat Cruise? I think if the CPU kills you while they are on the left side of the ship will cause them to crouch taunt if they learned it from you. The exact same thing that happened in sasuke's vid happened to me.

CPU's react off of button presses which is really gay. If I hit side B while playing as Fox/Falco when I'm fighting Mario then I'm dead.

My <insert any move here, seriously> gets perfect-shield grabbed all the time.

The CPU edgeguarding is gay and they never let you touch the ground either.

CPU gets infinite jumps on Pokemon Stadium 2 for some reason.

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
My CPUs taunt me when I die. IN A 4-PLAYER FFA. They just sit there, taunting......

Neenja13

Smash Cadet
since cpu's arent to hard, they taunt you when ever they can. It's really anoying.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I had a Lvl 7 peach CPU do some thing Dark.Pch said he found 'himself' or something. it involves canceling the float near the ground so that aerials were lagless or some shiz. The CPU had no trouble doing it.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Team match.
I had been star KO'ed, so two CPUs were without opponent temporarily. The Donkey Kong one Fsmashes his team-mate for a KO.

SativaJoe

Smash Rookie
God, these are all funny. Yesterday I had a computer Zelda teleport cancel and lightning kick me. I am on temporary hiatus.

Semmick

Smash Journeyman
It was doubles, I had ko'd both of the opponents and the second one was being star ko'd on their last stock. the cpu and I just stood there and then the cpu forward smashed me, killing me.

Another time a D3 wall infinitied me

fox219

Smash Journeyman
Was it on Lylat Cruise? I think if the CPU kills you while they are on the left side of the ship will cause them to crouch taunt if they learned it from you. The exact same thing that happened in sasuke's vid happened to me.

CPU's react off of button presses which is really gay. If I hit side B while playing as Fox/Falco when I'm fighting Mario then I'm dead.

My <insert any move here, seriously> gets perfect-shield grabbed all the time.

The CPU edgeguarding is gay and they never let you touch the ground either.

CPU gets infinite jumps on Pokemon Stadium 2 for some reason.
anywhere!!

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
I got laser locked by a CPU Falco the other day, and a CPU Ganondorf crouch-taunted/teabagged me 7 times after I died once. I can't even remember how many times a CPU has power-shielded all the hits of a multi-hit attack. Oh, they also always suicide on Mute City. And they will randomly edgehog when I miss the sweet-spot on an up-B. And their up tilt/smash/air will always beat out my down air.

Oh yeah I forgot about this.

Wasn't mine but it's still pretty insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXrnF7Dq0Rg
TOO GOOD :D

Skittleman

Smash Rookie
Cpus always footstool me in the air, I find that annoying

They also dont seem to use smashes until 100% then they spam them

That ice climbers combo is crazy!!

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
I once used Lucas's Dsmash on a Lvl 8 Lucario, he perfect shielded the first hit and grabbed me before the second came out.

Because of stuff like this, it's impossible to beat a CPU in a online sudden death match. You WILL lose.

Also the Pikachu AI is thunder-happy too. Smash 64 had the best AI.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
lvl 9 mario spams fireballs. This cpu taunted me 3 times in a row!

Qaomen

Smash Cadet
Today I was attempting Event match #32 on Hard...
First I fall into the lava, and G&W hits me with his [9] while I fly upwards...
...and he killed me by using uAir while I did a second jump (not hitting, but letting me fly offscreen).
I really didn't like that -__-

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
CPU's don't know where they want to go.

On Smashville, no matter how far that moving platform is, even if its currently on the far opposite of the screen from where we are, the CPU will run to it, jump on it, turn around, and come back to where I am.

Obsessive? Compulsive?

brinboy789

Smash Champion
The level 9 Meta Knights cancel their glide o.o
you mean without using the glide attack? that can be useful for mindgames. GA cancel > grab = mindgamez :laugh:

they perfect shield half my attacks and once i was thunderstorming with ganon and they perfect shielded like 8 of them strait. iwas like o.o die already lol

Tenki

Smash Hero
Metaknight always crouch taunts me when I die.
Metaknight never up-B's unless I gimp his jumps.

and all CPU's can somehow footstool jump off of and away from my U-airs. D; I want to do that too.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
My CPU Level 9 Ike Jab Cancels into counter, Utilt, and another jab round, and is also amazing with counter. Got me 6 times in a row with the move. -_- I've also had a few CPUs suicide on Flat Zone 2. They just ran off the side of the stage.....

Top Bottom