• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color do you use? [OP Updated with Tally!]

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
So I'm gonna go ahead and be an a-hole to teh defaultees and change my vote to fully support Ordinary Soldier if you don't mind.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
I use the gold/yellow color.

As a sidenote: I am bored, PM me if you wan't to play a game.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Added all of you. =P

And about that Roy thing. I mained Roy's red costume in Melee; I just like Ike's Ordinary Soldier outfit better...

•Col•

Smash Champion
you should make a seperate list for actual Ike mains. Just to see who uses who idk who like 90% of the people there are.
I would like to do that, but....... It'd be kind of hard to do that... How would I know whether they do or not? D:

Ta-kun the Pyro

Smash Cadet
Added all of you. =P

And about that Roy thing. I mained Roy's red costume in Melee; I just like Ike's Ordinary Soldier outfit better...
Added you too :p

and I also mained Roy's red costume. It looked the best out of his options

•Col•

Smash Champion
so we can know what colors of Ike are actually represented.

He probably added you on wifi or something.
Well then, you can go find which people I should point out. xD

And I don't play WiFi since I'm at college now. I should probably take down my Friend Code......

•Col•

Smash Champion
Hell yah I wanted someone to hack Ike like that now I'm going to learn how to do that and make him my color.
Right now, they're trying to make it so you can upload a texture off of an SD card. If that doesn't work out, you'll probably have to soft-mod your Wii, which is pretty easy. =P

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
well I think my wii is modded already not sure on what counts as modded or not but it has the homebrew channel at least.

Is stack smash working on that SD card version because I didn't find anything about it. Then again I didn't look to well.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I can't find it either... But I'm FAIRLY sure they are going to make them downloadable somehow...

Probably the same way Syntax Error is going to be doing release their textures; Probably either through the SD card, or something with the Homebrew Channel.

And if Stack Smash aren't planning on releasing their textures, enough clamoring from their fans may change their minds. xD

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
stack smash is a lot higher quality than syntax error too which is why I really hope that they do it. The only one that is better in syntax is galacta knight because they went into a bit more detail.

From the sound of it stack just released it with out finishing though.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
stack smash is a lot higher quality than syntax error too which is why I really hope that they do it. The only one that is better in syntax is galacta knight because they went into a bit more detail.

From the sound of it stack just released it with out finishing though.
Syntax has very interesting costumes, however, such as Rosa/Shadow, Ronald McDonald and HoHoHo. I'm not saying I like either one of them more, I like the variety they each bring to the table.

Also:

http://www.kitty-corp.co.cc/

Go to "Our Texture Hacks"->"Gothic Peach".

Wow.

Top Bottom