• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

Holty

Smash Apprentice
I've recently started playing PSO again on the Dreamcast. I'm playing online atm on a private server... my awesome memories have come back :p

Holty

Smash Apprentice
I wanted to get the game sooner, but at that time my mother was saying "It's just a soccer game, you won't even like it anyways." Fail.

By the way, we finally found a match. One day we decided to just leave WiFi up and walk away while our batteries charged. We connected with an opponent after 15 minutes. Got our butts kicked. These people mean srs bsness.

Anyone play, I think it's called... Patapon? Is it worth getting?
Papaton 2 is decent, but it's predecessor (for me) has been a lot more addictive and fun.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Currently playingg...
Well...REplaying Dirge of Cerberus on EX Hard mode outta boredom (and to see if i can get enough monies to modify gold model gun into the ultima weapon)
Playing Mana Khemia, Brawl, and Persona 3 FES (So addiciting)

Cleo555

Smash Cadet
i actually beat sly 2 like a few years ago but i just recently picked it up again cus i found the mega jump cheat. Its so broken it makes me laugh everytime i use it (not really). But sly 2 is an awesome game with good replayability anyway :)

D

Deleted member

I've been replaying the classics, due to the lack of quality software for the Wii. I'm playing Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario World, and Medal of Honor: Rising Sun.

Empress Sanaki

Smash Rookie
Pokemon Mystery Dungeons 2
Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi(Sword of Seals)
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories
Final Fantasy X
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
...I hope it's obvious that I love Fire Emblem. XD;

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Playing my guitar and keyboard...
finishing up few touches on my own composed 'eurobeat' song with my brand new Line6 POD 2.0 =D

The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess
Havent had the chance to get at it until now =)

Initial D Arcade Stage 3/5
Full tuning the rest of my cars, practicing TST on Akina in stage 3 XD

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I've been going for 100% completion of Super Mario Sunshine, so...pretty much that.

My current shine score is...

Bianco Hills - 8 Chapter Shines, 100 Coin shine. Still the two secret red coins left.

Ricco Harbor - 8 Chapter Shines, 100 Coin Shine. Secret coins and better blooper race left.

Gelato Beach - 8 Chapter Shines, 100 Coin shine, Secret shine mural one. Secret coins left.

Pinna Park - 8 Chapter Shines, 100 Coin Shine. Secrets coins left.

Noki Bay - 8 Chapter Shines, Yellow bird shine. 100 coins and secret coins left.

Sirena Beach - 5 Chapter Shines. Everything else left.

Delfino Plaza...uh....some number of shines. About..maybe 8 left?

Blue Coin total - 93. Haven't spent any yet.

Shine Total - 61.

Still a ways to go, but technically I'm over halfway there.

:chuckle:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Basically EVERYTHING.

I've got a ton of games that I haven't played, and many more that I've barely touched, some of which I've had for months now.

But most notably, I'm thinking I'll be aiming to play...

- Ocarina of Time (going for finally beating it)
- Majora's Mask (if I beat Ocarina of Time in any sort of timely fashion, this is where I'm going next)
- The World Ends With You (just got it)
- Crazy Taxi (just got it and it's so much fun)

Those are the specific titles I can list, but god knows what I actually will/won't get to and which games I may decide to play instead. My collection is kind of massive.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I've got a group of friends that are hosting a Brawl tournament on Tuesday. I might actually dust off the ol' Brawl disk, pop it in my Wii and practice a little.

I've also been playing Shoddy (if that counts) and Advanced Wars 2: Black Hole Rising.

-Terywj

'Fro

Smash Lord
Going on my 2nd playthrough of Tales of the Abyss right now. Might continue my 6th (?) playthrough of Tales of Symphonia. I should be starting a no sphere grid run on Final Fantasy X before the week is over. Also playing Castlevania: Portrait of ruin.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This week I'll play Blazblue, Puyo Puyo 7, Wario Land Shake It, Blue Dragon, and Muramasa The Demon Blade this week.

justaway12

Smash Master
LoZ: Spirit Tracks:I never liked LoZ games, but Spirit Tracks is very fun IMO, I'll most likely play that.

An Untitled Story: I just got it and it's quite fun.

Guilty Gear X2: If I can find it -_-

NSMBW: I've really been procrastinating with the last star coins.

Super Mario Bros. 1: I'll try finishing it, I've finished it before but lately I've been messing up on world 8-1

And maybe Tekken 6, I don't have the energy to plug up my PS3 though =/

sammy p

Smash Lord
playing NEW super mario bros wii, mario and sonic and the olympic winter games, and rockband: country tracks! lol al soo much fum

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

Just as good as Superstar Saga if you ask me.

Strange little fact: Two places in this game have scarier music than expected.
Great game! I'm still in the process of beating it. BIS runs circles around PiT and I think I might like it better than SS even.

Playing as Bowser is tooooo much fun! Also Fawful is hilarious. I HAVE CHORTLES! :laugh:

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers. This game is VERY different from the previous games in the CC series which is good news for me as I like this game a lot more than the GameCube one.

I honestly like it a lot more than Ocarina of Time and slightly more than Majora's Mask; it just seems to talor to my gaming preferences more.

Top Bottom