• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Fire Emblem 4, best one in the series
Maybe Brawl, depending if anyone is online
And I'm considering picking up Hitman: Blood Money due to the recent thread

b13lion

Smash Apprentice
Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario 64 DS, Super Mario Galaxy, and I may pick up where I left off in Metroid Prime 3...I also haven't touched my 360 since smash came out so I may play some Halo 3 or something. I've also been having Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and Pikmin 2 but just never really played them so I might start that tonight...I've probably been having them for over a year...just been hooked on World of Warcrack for the past year and a half and just quit in January so...I'm finally getting back into my consoles.

calmlunatic

Smash Cadet
Metroid Fusion, Mario Galaxy (Luigi run), Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Starfox Adventures (borrowed it from a mate). I've also re-started playing a game online called The Kingdom Of Loathing. It's a lot of fun.

Evee

Smash Rookie
This week on the agenda...

• SSBB - Online (With nearly everything unlocked in single already, no reason to play it otherwise ATM)
  • Castle Shikigami 2 (Just because my new copy of Ikaruga hasn't come in yet)
  • Apollo Justice (I need to finish this...)

b13lion

Smash Apprentice
Just beat Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door a couple days ago, so now I'm moving on to Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy III(the real FF III for DS)...lately I've just been craving RPGs. And I'll probably try and sqeeze some brawl time in...don't wanna get rusty

D13

Smash Ace
I've been chipping away at the last few dungeons in The Wind Waker. It's easily my favorite Zelda game. Recently I've also been playing Nintendogs in my few minutes of free time here and there. My Beagle George is super cool. :p

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Well, for the past few weeks, I've been playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl nonstop (naturally), but this week, I decided to finally try out playing NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams and Mario Strikers Charged. NiGHTS is alright, even though it's only my first try, but Mario Strikers is hard to get used to. :ohwell:

Not only that, but I feel about as angry as the characters look on their artwork!

I actually bit my Wii Remote while playing it! :eek:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Some usual Sonic Battle, Sonic Advance 3, a lot of Quest 64 and some Wario Land 4. Tis an interesting week.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Mario Kart Wii, some Fire Emblems (<3), and some smash and pokemon

and finishing Pro Mode on Resident Evil 4

D13

Smash Ace
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Fire Emblem games are probably my #1 cause of cursing. I can be careless and I often take stupid risks that get me killed. :mad:

I love the Fire Emblem games.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I'm playing Mario Kart Wii, I'm trying to unlock everything, so that I may have all the options available when I finally have people to play with me.

bored

Smash Ace
GTA IV, obviously..

and maybe some CoD4... It's been forever since I was last on XBL.

wammy

Smash Rookie
This is my usual week
Monday: Rock Band
Tuesday: Rock Band
Wednesday: Rock Band
Thursday: Rock Band and Guitar Hero 2
Friday: Rock Band or Cod4 on xbl
Saturday: Rock Band
Sunday: Rock Band
So ya mostly Rock Band :p

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I just purchased a 360 and Ive been playing halo 3, gta4, and orange box.
I think orange box is reallly good, especially portal, and that although it is a good game its overhyped a bit.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Currently playing GTA IV, trying to get the game finished 100% by next Monday so I can get that key to liberty city. Play CoD4 on PSN occasionally, but that's only when I grow tired of playing GTA IV.

Waiting for MGS4 + Metal Gear Online. :)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm playing Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes and Starfox Assault on my GC now. :)

Oh and Rock Band for my 360.

heartless_pit

Smash Cadet
This week ive been playing,
On tram in mornings mon to fri - The World Ends With You
During lunch mon to fri - The World Ends With You
After school mon to fri - Dragon Quest Swords, Naruto Clash of ninja Revolution
In bed till i fall asleep mon to fri - The World Ends With You
On Wedneday and Thursday after school i played Dance Stage: hottest party (cheapo version of ddr on wii)and guitar hero 3

And on saturday i played talk on smash boards.

yes i am a nerd, yes im failing maths cause of it, o and on friday i only played 2 hours of dragon quest cause i had to make my game for game design.
Thank you for reading my boring week

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
This week/weekend I am playing World of Warcraft, Lost: Via Domus (beat it), Unchartered, Assassin's Creed, Boom Blox, Destroy All Humans (starting the entire series over before the new one comes out), Metal Gear Solid 3 (if not this weekend then next), Crysis, and Sam and Max season 2. Sadly, it's only about an hour per game.

Royblazer

Smash Apprentice
I'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time. I loved the first Mystery Dungeon, so I got the new one awhile back. Much harder and much longer. It's rather fun and a nice break from mainstream Pokemon games. I'm also playing Brawl randomly.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
On Monday, I played a ridiculous amount of Brawl. I also played some Defend Your Castle for Wii.

I picked up Mass Effect on Wednesday for PC, and it is currently consuming me.

Aside from that, I'll probably play some Team Fortress 2, Guitar Hero III, and Brawl (if I can get together with my friends). I might play the Painkiller demo again, too. Oh, and I'm getting Darkrai tomorrow at Toys R Us.

I have this giant Google Document full of games to play and games to get. That's what summer's for: Finals on the tail end of next week are all that's left of sophomore year in high school.

Top Bottom